Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-08-2018, 12:30 PM

Tell me anything!

What can you tell me about my placements?

Last edited by erintherese; 09-08-2018 at 07:09 PM.
Unread 09-10-2018, 07:20 AM

Re: Tell me anything!

Chart is too small to read. you can crop all the data tables and just show the wheel
The Following User Says Thank You to FROG For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (09-10-2018)
Unread 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM

From what I can read you may have beauty, talent and you're very ambitious and analytical. You may not meet your match until later in life. You're very quick on your feet and analyze/judge easily and fast. There could be some issues with siblings (tension or loss). You like to be first and you're competitive. You'll probably work behind the scenes, in sports or in a creative field. One of your special skills could be astrology. You could be a very good gambler.
Unread 09-10-2018, 05:55 PM

Hi,

Please pull your chart at astro.com and then attach.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 09-10-2018, 07:13 PM

Re: Tell me anything about myself

i cant read what planents are in what house, but eyeng your chart just wth the planents i can say youll be just fine, but yeah you need to upload a different chart cause i cant fully read it.
Unread 09-12-2018, 08:37 PM

Re: Tell me anything about myself

Sun in Libra is very attractive, you have beautiful smile, hair, etc. Mercury in Virgo indicates that you have excellent memory and great analytical skills. Venus in Scorpio is intense, meaning you value your intimacy more than anything. Also, you can be jealous and quite possessive in relationships.