Blood Autoimmune disease

wwfbader

Hey, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called ITP where the immune system attacks blood platelets killing them making my health an overall near fatal situation. I have decided to go with hollistic treatments because I believe the ability to heal ones body. I still go for IV treatment because I could end up losing my life without it. Was there anything in my chart guiding it to that, is there a sign of me possibly being cured?

6W29dKo.png

wwfbader

I didn't mention that the only solution in western medicine is to remove my spleen even though it has a 60% succession rate. I don't want to give it up and therefore going with naturopathy. I'm only 19 and I feel too young to be going through something like this, I know having Aries in 8th house MIGHT have to do something with that. I was also first diagnosed late 2011

Marinka

You need to attempt to get the correct time of birth - 5 is too generic and it was probably rounded off. Try going to the town hall or administration building where you were born and ask for a duplicate birth certificate with the time of birth.

wwfbader

You need to attempt to get the correct time of birth - 5 is too generic and it was probably rounded off. Try going to the town hall or administration building where you were born and ask for a duplicate birth certificate with the time of birth.

I have tried to retrieve it many times over years but the hospital I was born at doesn't take note of birth time. I know this puts me on the cusp of having a virgo or a libra ascendant but I am sure I am more likely a late Virgo Asc.