Censorship of videos on social media

blackbery

Twitter loses $5 billion in market value after Trump is permanently barred from the platform

Twitter without Trump tumbles along with other tech shares

AND.....

World Leaders of the U.N. SLAM Twitter ban on the POTUS.

Germany and France attacked Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc. after U.S. President Donald Trump was shut off from the social media platforms, in an extension of Europe’s battle with big tech.

A ‘bad sign’: World leaders and officials blast Twitter Trump ban
Allies and critics of the US president slam Twitter’s move to ban him from its platform, citing freedom of speech.

They banned OVER 500 Conservative Twitter accounts.
That's not censorship, that's a purge.:unsure:

O.J. Simpson on Twitter posting about how bad the POTUS is.

Ayatollah of Iran still posting 'death to Israel'.

But ANYONE who doesn't agree with their radical, left extreme political view no longer has Freedom of Speech.

Mao, Stalin, Hitler VERY proud today of Twitter CEO Dorsey & fascist Zuckerberg.

Hey, maybe they'll get a 'golden ticket' get out of jail free card.:ninja:

NEWSFLASH. Those tickets have expired as there's a new sheriff in town.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...leaders-and-officials-blast-twitter-trump-ban

https://markets.businessinsider.com...permanently-banned-tweeting-2021-1-1029946778

Twitter Shares Drop after Banning Trump:smile:
Parler Sues Amazon
UK Warns About Crypto
NTD Business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNSA72MNXcw

Cary2

Banned
Trump supporters are only about 7% of Twitter's daily users. Twitter won't miss them.

This seems utterly dubious, since half the country voted for Trump. Furthermore, most industry watchers note that celebrities like Trump are the drivers of Twitter's profit.

The concerted effort by the Silicon Valley social media execs to destroy Parler shows that they recognize that Parler would take all the former Twitter customers and quite possibly cause a mass exodus from Twitter and Facebook. After all, Parler does not censor or mine private data. They have no partisan agendas. They were a nightmare for Twitter who sees how they can be displaced completely.

I reject that statement completely. I don't think it has a shred of plausibility.

david starling

This seems utterly dubious, since half the country voted for Trump. Furthermore, most industry watchers note that celebrities like Trump are the drivers of Twitter's profit.

The concerted effort by the Silicon Valley social media execs to destroy Parler shows that they recognize that Parler would take all the former Twitter customers and quite possibly cause a mass exodus from Twitter and Facebook. After all, Parler does not censor or mine private data. They have no partisan agendas. They were a nightmare for Twitter who sees how they can be displaced completely.

I reject that statement completely. I don't think it has a shred of plausibility.

I read it, so I don't know for certain. I'm not a Twitter customer myself.

A boycott is fine with me, it's a good old, standard, Progressive tactic.

JUPITERASC

Trump supporters are only about 7% of Twitter's daily users. Twitter won't miss them.
oh, because you say so!!:andy::surprised::annoyed::unsure:

I read it, so I don't know for certain.
I'm not a Twitter customer myself.

A boycott is fine with me, it's a good old, standard, Progressive tactic.

Gab is ready for Trump.
Fox News celebrities ditch Twitter :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQbTLxjPKT8

Twitter sent a rogue message when it silenced the US President.
Now India will teach it a lesson :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX5Ck_LkbxI

Devin Nunes To Launch Racketeering ProbeInto Big Tech :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bJr3EakAIY

Australia's Acting Prime Minister Michael McCormack
has rebuked Twitter
for banning the US President Donald Trump.
Australia's Treasurer Josh Frydenberg also said
he was "...uncomfortable..." with Twitter's decision to ban Trump.

Meanwhile, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
has suggested enactment of clearer rules
for deciding what content is acceptable on social media.
Australia begins crackdown on social media
after what they did to Donald Trump :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8VmHXfKFQQ

david starling

I've been researching it. Twitter's problems began in 2017, when it cracked down on spam and bots.

The drop so far, after 86ing Trump, doesn't appear to have affected it much. Not yet, at least.

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

ErjZAFSVQAAmxCt.jpg

JUPITERASC

Vicious serial killers like Donald Trump

should be permanently banned from ALL social media platforms.
Siriusy :smile:
Parler is a social networking app that, unlike Facebook and Twitter, does not censor or practice political discrimination and does not surveil or mine private customer data. It is not a conservative or a leftist service, but a service that invites those who have objected to the attacks on free speech from other social sites. They rely on the AppStore and other app services in order to operate, but they are now the Number One app on AppStore and its variants.

But Parler was ejected from these services which they need to operate, and they are now out of business and offline as a result because they need the servers to operate, the same servers who ejected them. They were accused of violating policy, but they are a calmer and safer alternative to Silicon Valley apps they compete with.

It is obvious that they were destroyed because they were strong competition. The Ayatollah Komeini is still, to this day, threatening to kill American soldiers and destroy the state of Israel without being ejected by Twitter as it does so. Pederast purveyors still use Google to do their business. Every kind of filth and evil can be found on the Silicon Valley platforms, but what gets ejected are their political enemies and their competition. Twitter and Facebook are afraid that Parler will become more popular than they.

Do not believe Silicon Valley when they virtue signal. They want power over American government so the can gradually eradicate freedom and liberty.

The Mainstream Media, and the Democratic Party, and Silicon Valley are conspiring together to end freedom and liberty, the same freedom and liberty that Americans fought for in WWII and other armed conflicts. They are a cabal that is bad for America, who is an enemy of free and fair elections and who is a friend to America's sworn enemies. Leftists refuse to believe it, but the half of the country who votes conservative currently is not fooled a bit.

This evil cabal has been described as a political force, but it is closer to the truth to call it a diabolical force. They are doing nothing to stem the tide of civil war, and they are doing everything in their power to provoke civil war even if they deny it. As it becomes obvious what their agenda is, there will be an uprising of freedom-loving Americans who will wage war against these evil forces.

When there was still time to stem civil war, the Leftist cabal stepped up their diabolical methods and started the civil war against the American public, the rule of law and the freedoms we enjoy in democracies. Check the solar arc directions in the US natal chart in the next few years.

blackbery

Are these enough credible sources for you, all MSM who hate Trump.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...p-ban-capitol-riots-twtr-fb-2021-1-1029965338

Twitter and Facebook have seen $51 billion of combined market value wiped out since booting Trump from their platforms

Facebook and Twitter have collectively seen $51.2 billion erased from their market caps over the last two trading sessions as investors balk at their banning of President Trump.
Facebook saw $47.6 billion erased from its public valuation, while Twitter's market cap dropped by $3.5 billion.

Twitter plunged 6.4% to start the week and dipped another 2.4% as the sell-off continued into Tuesday's close. The declines saw Twitter's market cap drop by $3.5 billion.
To be sure, Twitter rose as much as 2.9% on Wednesday while Facebook wavered at its previous closing level. And analysts haven't lowered the stocks' median price targets following the bans, signaling the slides were likely knee-jerk reactions that will reverse over time.
Other tech giants responding to last week's insurrection have fared better through the week. Apple and Google have both climbed slightly since announcing after Friday's close they would remove right-wing social network Parler from their app stores. Amazon shares are up 1.6% since announcing on Sunday that it kicked Parler off of its web hosting service.

Still, the actions could come back to bite tech companies in the final week of Trump's presidency. CNN reported on Monday that Trump might retaliate against tech giants for their bans. It's not yet clear what the president's actions would look like and if they will materialize before President-elect Joe Biden is inaugurated.

Facebook traded at $251.70 per share as of 10:25 a.m. ET Wednesday, down roughly 8% year-to-date.

Twitter traded at $47.94 per share, down 12% year-to-date.

Bogus, unless you have a reliable source to back it up. These bloggers tell so many lies, I got tired of fact-checking them.

Last edited:

blackbery

UPDATE:

Twitter, YT, Instagram pretty much have deleted every Conservative from their platforms or even anyone who has a different opinion that the CIA-funded Mockingbird Media.

Latest known ones are Lou Dobbs, Mike Lindell, James O'Keefe private account. They had already banned Project Veritas.

We are in the final, dying days of the Stalinist regime headed by the 'big guy'....Jo'Bama who is so senile at this point he doesn't even realize he's in a fake WH playing in a pantomime show.

As the REAL & LEGAL POTUS would say..............

SAD!

One of the most Patriotic supporters of Trump just saw his show canceled. Lou Dobbs had the highest rated show on Fox’s business channel and was not planning on leaving.

Goodnight Sweet Prince. We thank you for serving the country so well. xx