Strong and weak planets

Veda

Hi . I am Chennai born. Dob 25-4-1990 To 9:33 pm. Can u give the details of which planets are strong and which are weak in my birth chart. Also i want to know if Aries is my first house and the second third goes like Taurus n Gemini

Veda

Hi I also want to know about strong and weak planets in my daughter's birth chart.chennai born. 9-7-2014.8:48 pm. 9th July 8:48 pm and mine is 25th April 1990 9:34pm. Both Chennai born

Mark12392

Hi,

Your 1st house is Scorpio, thus you are a Scorpio ascendant (8th zodiac sign ruled by mars). Your 2nd house is Sagittarius, 3rd is Capricorn etc. Two of your strongest planets are Sun and Saturn. Sun is exalted in the 6th house in Aries w/ moon and mercury. And Saturn is in his own sign of Capricorn 3rd house w/ Rahu.

Most of your planets are in good dignity. I'm not seeing any noticeably weak planets including divisional charts.

Your daughter have several strong planets: Saturn, Venus, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter. Saturn is exalted in Libra 10th house (Saturn is ruler of 10th house). Venus in Taurus (Venus ruler of Taurus), Sun in 5th house Gemini (Sun is ruler of 5th house), Mercury in Gemini 5th house (Mercury is ruler of Gemini) and Jupiter is exalted in Cancer 7th house.

The only weak planet is Moon which is debilitated in Scorpio. Luckily since Moon is placed in a upachaya house, Moon will constantly grow stronger as she gets older. She will be dedicated, possibly famous in her career and she will have very high self-esteem.

Veda

Hi. My sister Chennai born 25th September 1985. 8:55am. Her husband birth details are as below . Chennai born. 30 November 1979 6:30 pm. It has been 9 years since her marriage. She has undergone so many difficulties in family situation and has undergone so many medication and fertility treatments but still not been blessed with a baby till now. Is there possibility of getting conceived . How is her planetary positions? Is she having planets favouring conception?

Mark12392

Conception is difficult for her due to Saturn being ruler of the 5th house: children and romance. Saturn delays and doesn't usually give benefic results till mid 30's when he matures. Saturn is placed in 2nd house of family lineage assets etc in a unfriendly sign of Scorpio. Jupiter is also the signification of children and he's in 4th house Capricorn which is debilitation, Saturn rules 4th house of home, family life, mother etc.

Ketu is also transiting her 5th house which also makes it difficult.

The good news is that she's a fighter having Mars and Venus in 11th house aspecting 2nd and 5th house which creates a possibility for having kids and prospering through family issues.

She'll have better luck conceiving age 36+ this is Saturn's maturity age. Family problems will lessen around this time.

Veda

Hello. Thanku for your reply.
My husband: 12 Aug 1983 6:52 am Chennai born
Me : 25 Apr 1990 9:34 pm Chennai born
My daughter : 9th July 2014 8:48 pm Chennai born

We would like to know in general how things may go in future.

My husband is facing a very tight financial situation. Also he was grown by his grandmother and uncle away from home. His parents were in a difficult financial situation who could not afford to grow up him at that time. Also he is getting more pressured by his parents(who are financially depending on him but controlling him) sister and his uncle. He is having diabetes and bp cholesterol. He is under medication.also his office situation is also stressing him. I would like to know

1. When he could get relieved of his pressure from relatives circle
2. Is there any promotion or change of job that could calm down his stress level.
3. How will his financial level In future be
4. Is there any possibility of a long term foreign official trip ( him alone or with family)
5. Is there a possibility of a second kid since we are planning. What would be the right time for it

As I already said speech delay of mydaughter is also one of the worries. but now slowly she is showing a steady improvement. Waiting for your reply. Thanku

Veda

Also my husband is too emotional sometimes and not tat much sometimes. Dependent on others . He is not steady minded. Is it something of his birth quality or because of the time period he I'd going through. For the past 3 years since our marriage we had gone through really a very difficult situation of misunderstanding. He would not understand or give ears to what I say or feel. Takes things in a different way apart from what I meant. Assumes things. Of all his relatives were trying to create a black impression about me in d early days of our marriage. I have undergone so many tough situations in d past 3 years and things are getting settled now. Again he is confusing and I am afraid things might worse as before. Kindly help me about how our living might go and about his birth qualities

Veda

Hi. My daughter having sat+ rah in 10th house. How about this combination as it occurs in the house of career I think. Is Saturn strong or weak in her chart. I would know about the strong and weak planets of her both in birth and navamsa chart. Thank u

Veda

Hi. Chennai born 9th July 2014 8:48 pm. My daughter having sat+ rah in 10th house. How about this combination as it occurs in the house of career I think. Is Saturn strong or weak in her chart. I would know about the strong and weak planets of her both in birth and navamsa chart. Thank u