Adolf Hitler -- Aries or Taurus sun?

FedorFan

Before you guys go running Hitler's birth date into a computer, let me just say that won't work due to most computers not adjusting well for anything before the 20th century.

For example, if you type in America's birth date July 4th, 1776, it will say it has a Cancer sun which is absolutely not true. Everyone knows it's a Gemini sun.

Anyways Hitler seems like your typical Aries sun. Extremely fiery, angry at all times, leader of country, became number one, etc. The only Taurian aspects I see are Hitler's obsession with art and his extreme stubborness.

NicholasH

pretty sure america is a cancer

are u using a sidereal zodiac?

hitler was a libra rising, eleventh house taurus sun.

wilsontc

Staff member
Tropical zodiac, to Fedor

Fedor,

You said:
FedorFan said:
if you type in America's birth date July 4th, 1776, it will say it has a Cancer sun which is absolutely not true. Everyone knows it's a Gemini sun.

In the Tropical zodiac, July 4 is the Sun sign of Cancer. In the Sidereal Zodiac, July 4 is the Sun sign of Gemini. So both "the computers" and you are correct.

Correctly,

Tim

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Re: Tropical zodiac, to Fedor

Hi,
Hitler has a venus/mars conjunctin in h7 sextile the north node-almost exactly. In horary, it is said that planets on the same degree as the north node are of special significance, or*fated* in some way.I don't know if this also applies to natal..Hitler's sun was only 48 minutes into Taurus.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

Claire19

NicholasH said:
pretty sure america is a cancer

are u using a sidereal zodiac?

hitler was a libra rising, eleventh house taurus sun.
I agree that HItler was Libra rising but I was under the impression he had an Aries sun. He was known to be quite charming actually.

Cancer fits with America "Mum and apple pie" I am sure that you can run any chart on Astrodienst for accuracy going way back.

skywatcher1221

The personal charm can be attributed to his Libra Ascendant, I think, which can also account for his early aspirations to be an artist. He had Mercury in Aries, accounting for his fiery speeches. But as a Taurus with Fixed squares, he was inflexible, which served him well in his early career but was eventually his undoing, i.e. his invasion of the Soviet Union and refusal to allow a strategic withdrawal at the siege of Stalingrad.

skywatcher1221

Re: Tropical zodiac, to Fedor

Pallas-trine-Mars said:
Hitler has a Taurus Sun, Libra ascendant, and Venus with frighteningly close conjunctions with Mars (violent) and Vesta (occult).

That Venus-Mars-Vesta conjunction also squared Saturn in Leo in Hitler's 10th House, the so-called Napoleonic position indicating a "rise to the top followed by a fall." He had real problems with his father.

Hitler also had a Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn. His mother doted on him. The conjunction was in his Third: he was close to a sister and had well developed communication skills -- up to a point (he was a terrible writer but his speechmaking abilities are legendary/notorious).

Vicious

Let's remember that LAND (a Taurus area of interest) figured very prominently in the Hitler reign. He invaded Czechoslovakia, Poland, then most of Europe.

skywatcher1221

Vicious said:
Let's remember that LAND (a Taurus area of interest) figured very prominently in the Hitler reign. He invaded Czechoslovakia, Poland, then most of Europe.

Good point. I'm paraphrasing but Hitler himself once declared that he was a hero on land but a coward at sea. His fear of the Royal Navy prevented a land invasion of the British Isles.

Seth

Banned
And to what conclusion dear you have come? Only do not forget, the world round you is real, but is not exact. This your personal perception of our world. At you in a tropical astrology a support on you the copied ancient knowledge from Птолемея which who cut heads with that is not agreed with it? How it is possible to lean against authority of the dictator in the field of True knowledge? Your astrology is adjusted everyone 72года This time for which Zodiac displaced on 1 °.
The Siderichesky Zodiac of Hindus too not true as it is the reality world at which there is an accuracy but it is visible only to the clarified people. All sense of Life also consists in it. You should grow in the development, and your conclusions do not stand anything. They only a point of your level of development in a matter which will always remain a reality, but not accuracy. The one who will reach knowledge of accuracy in an astrology, will not discuss such themes. He knows, that each carrier of the code of development and the it ancient in these worlds, the it contains more accuracy.
If you do not agree with with me and consider that I too am mistaken in real though I and do not deny it, the error share always is present at material worlds, tell
Where at present there is “a Point of the Zero meridian of the Earth”? Under answers it will be possible to judge, who what time to be in this world of development.

Seth

Banned
What day of this year coincides with the beginning of a sign on the Aries? If you the present astrologists you know this date. I do not ask an exact times. Only number of certain month
This year. Who will answer correctly, I will send that on its personal mail a congratulation and I will name its astrologist. The rest, empty conversations of real perception of this world.
I hope it clearly in simple English?

Other dictators/despots who were Taurus were Saddam Hussein and Jim Jones (of the Guayana massacre). What Moon signs did these people have? I don't think the sun sign is a good indication of why they were like this.

skywatcher1221

CHRISTINE77 said:
Other dictators/despots who were Taurus were Saddam Hussein and Jim Jones (of the Guayana massacre). What Moon signs did these people have? I don't think the sun sign is a good indication of why they were like this.

Hitler's Moon was in Capricorn. It's been so long since I've looked at Saddam's and Jim Jones' charts that I don't remember their Moon signs. But if memory serves Jim Jones and Marshal Applewhite (?), the leader of a suicide cult (they all took poison in order to rendezvous with a UFO allegedly hiding behind a comet) were born very close together.

Back to an edit after checking. Jim Jones had the Moon in Aries, Cap rising; Applewhite had the Moon in Taurus, Aries rising.

Last edited:
73424.jpg

horoscope

image011.jpg

Think of someone born on the border of a Nation and that of another nation, do they pick up traits of both nations being raised upon the two country's border?

If you are in another county, shire, parish, district, at a railway, do you or can you hear a train or see in in the district next door as it comes down the tracks?:cool:

Last edited: