Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-15-2020, 01:52 AM
ArmPeacock ArmPeacock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 26
When Will he make a commitment to me?

Hello,
Even though we currently are not together, I am fairly certain the man I am in love with will be my next LTR, and Iím sort of thinking heís going to want to restart our relationship before the end of this month. What I canít seem to get a firm grip on is his true level of commitment to me.
When will he make an exclusive commitment to me?

https://imagehost.com.au//nWXaD

https://imagehost.com.au//7psBu

Thank you for your time & help

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-15-2020, 04:21 AM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: When Will he make a commitment to me?

This is still the chart from 1964. I knew from the position of the Jupiter.

Did you first ask this question in 1964?

Horary works like this: Suppose the question "if I'd get married soon" takes shape in my mind just now and I'm anxious to know the answer. And suppose I'm in California, the time now would be 2020 June 15, 9:21 PM. And this would be the time and location I use to cast the chart.

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 06-15-2020 at 04:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-15-2020, 09:32 AM
Ouranos Ouranos is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 127
Re: When Will he make a commitment to me?

I have seen people able to do it using Time Machines!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ouranos For This Useful Post:
ameliaastrology (06-15-2020)
  #4  
Unread 06-15-2020, 10:14 AM
ArmPeacock ArmPeacock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
This is still the chart from 1964. I knew from the position of the Jupiter.

Did you first ask this question in 1964?

Horary works like this: Suppose the question "if I'd get married soon" takes shape in my mind just now and I'm anxious to know the answer. And suppose I'm in California, the time now would be 2020 June 15, 9:21 PM. And this would be the time and location I use to cast the chart.
Yes, Itís the way program I am using to cast this question. Apparently Astro.com is the only method thatís workable.
Iím really frustrated.
Here is the chart from Astrodienst.

https://imagehost.com.au//d7amw0Kd9r/7AA1F75E-A312-4548-9E35-217F9BE9C37E_5ee74eac5f0ec.jpeg

Last edited by ArmPeacock; 06-15-2020 at 10:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-15-2020, 01:06 PM
ameliaastrology ameliaastrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 151
Re: When Will he make a commitment to me?

You ask when, but there seems to be doubt as to whether there would be a commitment. This is because Moon's next aspect with Venus is a square. This at best signifies some difficulties even with reception. And William Lilly says, quoting Al Kindi,

"If the Moon do apply onto Venus, and she strong, increasing in her motion, and in some of her own Dignities, and the Moon likewise, the Marriage shall be concluded."

Now this Moon is peregrine and cadent, and Venus is peregrine and retrograde. It doesn't look like a commitment is in order.

I'd like to think you do share a bond, though. The guy, Mercury L7, is in cancer, a loving sign, in Moon's sign, and is dignified by term and face, trine Moon in Pisces. But note that he is in House 8, a weak house, not necessarily able to commit. Also Moon is in Mercury's detriment and fall. So I'd say enjoy your time together if he gets back in touch, which is entirely possible, but this doesn't look like the right time to push for commitment.

Amelia

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 06-15-2020 at 01:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
Ouranos (06-15-2020)
  #6  
Unread 06-15-2020, 02:27 PM
ArmPeacock ArmPeacock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post
You ask when, but there seems to be doubt as to whether there would be a commitment. This is because Moon's next aspect with Venus is a square. This at best signifies some difficulties even with reception. And William Lilly says, quoting Al Kindi,

"If the Moon do apply onto Venus, and she strong, increasing in her motion, and in some of her own Dignities, and the Moon likewise, the Marriage shall be concluded."

Now this Moon is peregrine and cadent, and Venus is peregrine and retrograde. It doesn't look like a commitment is in order.

I'd like to think you do share a bond, though. The guy, Mercury L7, is in cancer, a loving sign, in Moon's sign, and is dignified by term and face, trine Moon in Pisces. But note that he is in House 8, a weak house, not necessarily able to commit. Also Moon is in Mercury's detriment and fall. So I'd say enjoy your time together if he gets back in touch, which is entirely possible, but this doesn't look like the right time to push for commitment.

Amelia
I think for now or at least through Pluto trine Venus transiting his 7th, we will be a bit more than casual but not committed. As I expected, he contacted me last night. His moon will touch my sun/moon midpoint at the end of the month. Heís committmenphobiic but I still think we are going to have some important events in July, August and November. Any extra thoughts? Thank you so much 😊
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-15-2020, 03:51 PM
Ouranos Ouranos is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 127
Re: When Will he make a commitment to me?

Hello Timepeacock,

With your question about "When..."
Moon is watery, oriental, peregrine, cadent, mutable, slow
and JupiterL1 in Detriment of the Moon. I would say you need a little more than a cloud in your toolbox!
But the Moon is in Joy in the 3rd. Whatever you receive brings you comfort and joy.

Mercury is watery, occidental, succedent, cardinal, slow and has more dignity

I would say Timeframe = unable to be determined.

All the best to you,
Ouranos
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-15-2020, 04:10 PM
ArmPeacock ArmPeacock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Hello Timepeacock,

With your question about "When..."
Moon is watery, oriental, peregrine, cadent, mutable, slow
and JupiterL1 in Detriment of the Moon. I would say you need a little more than a cloud in your toolbox!
But the Moon is in Joy in the 3rd. Whatever you receive brings you comfort and joy.

Mercury is watery, occidental, succedent, cardinal, slow and has more dignity

I would say Timeframe = unable to be determined.

All the best to you,
Ouranos
Do you see the long term relationship? Pluto trine Venus in his 7th house . Capricorn 7 th iSaturn is his ruler but his cancer moon will be at 14 degreesó the cry for love
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-15-2020, 07:53 PM
ArmPeacock ArmPeacock is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 26
Re: When Will he make a commitment to me?

Thank you all.
He contacted me Sunday.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArmPeacock For This Useful Post:
ameliaastrology (06-16-2020)
Reply

Tags
commitment, make

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.