Chat Thread

Whoam1

I’m probably more Scorpio then both of you 😝

Bring up your pullen chart percentages...let’s talk numbers.

Ok we're all doing sun sign astrology. Take your highest degree planet put the AC on it. Shift the houses and watch what happens to your charts. This is soul astrology, astrology from the view point of your soul.

Lykanized

I’m probably more Scorpio then both of you 😝

Bring up your pullen chart percentages...let’s talk numbers.
Maybe so, but I don't care about my Scorpio percentages. Pullen puts me as Virgo<Cancer<Aquarius. Like where da **** that Aquarius come from? It may be because my Cancer merc and sun are in the 11th house, but other than that, all I have is Saturn Aquarius and Uranus/Neptune Capricorn

Lykanized

If I didn't want to go to prison I would say something rn. Maybe I glamoroise it bc it's a terrible thing and I need to sleep at night?
Even if that's true. Doing something bad has nothing to do with being a Scorpio. That's a horrible image to project for them

ConfusedCrab

Maybe so, but I don't care about my Scorpio percentages. Pullen puts me as Virgo<Cancer<Aquarius. Like where da **** that Aquarius come from? It may be because my Cancer merc and sun are in the 11th house, but other than that, all I have is Saturn Aquarius and Uranus/Neptune Capricorn

Dasss cute :)

Whoam1

Even if that's true. Doing something bad has nothing to do with being a Scorpio. That's a horrible image to project for them

Yea it is. I'm done arguing just try to do this thing put ur AC in ur sun (heighest degree planet) your moon is gona be in the 12th along with ur Mars and everything is gona shift. See if it makes any sense.

Lykanized

Yea it is. I'm done arguing just try to do this thing put ur AC in ur sun (heighest degree planet) your moon is gona be in the 12th along with ur Mars and everything is gona shift. See if it makes any sense.
If I put my AC as my sun, my Moon and Mars don't go to my 12th house but that has nothing to do with the convo and being a Scorpio still has nothing to do with doing bad things

Lykanized

Aqua af!

Don’t see you as a Scorpio at all 😜😈
If that is, then maybe I am more Aquarius than I thought. But also, I came out with high Uranus percentages on pullen. I forgot that. That's probably why Aquarius came out in 3rd place. But my Uranus is in my 5th house which makes even more sense