Will we buy the house as planned?

Hello, I need help with my chart. Me and my partner have been hoping to buy a house but the time wasn't in our favour yet.

Now I have initiated the plans and have asked my partner to stick to it.

I want to know if we would be able to buy our house as planned? (Probably with in a year period from now)

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190622_175553.jpg
    IMG_20190622_175553.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Arena

What method do you use to read your horary?

IF you use the Moon as a significator for the matter then you can see that it is now moving towards the IC which is often associated with a home.

It will take the Moon approximately 10 months to reach the IC.

The Moon makes an aspect to the Sun in 9th sign or 8th house Regio. This could mean making a contact to a lender (8th house) or possibly thinking about relocating abroad because of a career move.

However, IF you use Mars for yourselves and either Saturn for 4th sign, or Jupiter for 4th house Regio you see that Mars opposes Saturn and does not make an aspect to Jupiter so the answer would be no.

You can perhaps come back to this thread next year to let us know which method worked better to describe the answer to the question?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are the ascendent, mars, the seller is the 7th, and the property is the 4th.
Mars in its fall in the 8th of their money house, and loans, shows your weak position. It is leaving the opposition of Saturn and pluto, so you've overcome these difficulties.
Venus in gemini is close to the cusp of the 8th, their money, so they are holding out for a high price, confirmed by the opposition to Jupiter in your 2nd, which is also co-ruler of the property.
Neptune in the 4th warns against water and possible gas problems with the home, check this out carefully. If the property is close to the sea or a water area, like a lake or river, this could also satisfy that symbolism.
Moon has just changed signs so you are starting to look now (again, in the water sign of pisces), and approaching a sextile with Uranus, then eventually conjunction with the Neptune in 4th, so you should be able to make the purchase, although at a high price.
Sorry, the numbers in the chart are quite blurry, so I'll leave the timing to others who can read it better.
Good luck with your search.

Hello thanks for both of you for helping me with the chart.

Elena, I am sorry the image is not much clear after uploading. If you specify which number you need to check I can help you with it. I can see the numbers from the original format of chart's image. If you tell me which numbers u need I can help you with that.

IF you use the Moon as a significator for the matter then you can see that it is now moving towards the IC which is often associated with a home.

The Moon makes an aspect to the Sun in 9th sign or 8th house Regio. This could mean making a contact to a lender (8th house) or possibly thinking about relocating abroad because of a career move.

However, IF you use Mars for yourselves and either Saturn for 4th sign, or Jupiter for 4th house Regio you see that Mars opposes Saturn and does not make an aspect to Jupiter so the answer would be no.

You can perhaps come back to this thread next year to let us know which method worked better to describe the answer to the question?

We just have relocated from abroad before a couple of yrs and have no idea about relocating at the moment.

You are the ascendent, mars, the seller is the 7th, and the property is the 4th.
Mars in its fall in the 8th of their money house, and loans, shows your weak position. It is leaving the opposition of Saturn and pluto, so you've overcome these difficulties.
Venus in gemini is close to the cusp of the 8th, their money, so they are holding out for a high price, confirmed by the opposition to Jupiter in your 2nd, which is also co-ruler of the property.
Neptune in the 4th warns against water and possible gas problems with the home, check this out carefully. If the property is close to the sea or a water area, like a lake or river, this could also satisfy that symbolism.
Moon has just changed signs so you are starting to look now (again, in the water sign of pisces), and approaching a sextile with Uranus, then eventually conjunction with the Neptune in 4th, so you should be able to make the purchase, although at a high price.
Sorry, the numbers in the chart are quite blurry, so I'll leave the timing to others who can read it better.
Good luck with your search.

Yes, the house is of higher price. Hopefully we can manage it.

Does it takes 10 months for the moon to reach ic? Is there any possibilities that this 10 could mean a 10 weeks?

Arena

Does it takes 10 months for the moon to reach ic? Is there any possibilities that this 10 could mean a 10 weeks?

Well it's 10 units, but since it's the Moon, even though cadent (slower) and in slowest sign as well for movement it could be 10 months... but it could be 10 weeks rather than months because the Moon moves fast. Also could be somewhere between 10-16 weeks, connecting to the IC first (finding the house) and then making the offer (aspect to Jup) and then a few more weeks until you can move in or have the offer accepted and the Moon trines you, Mars.

But there are issues about all this. It's not an entirely smooth process.
Your partner does not agree with you, he opposes Jupiter and squares the 4th.
Neptune is in the 4th, so there is some kind of confusion around this situation.
Jupiter is retro, so it's maybe some delays.

Well it's 10 units, but since it's the Moon, even though cadent (slower) and in slowest sign as well for movement it could be 10 months... but it could be 10 weeks rather than months because the Moon moves fast. Also could be somewhere between 10-16 weeks, connecting to the IC first (finding the house) and then making the offer (aspect to Jup) and then a few more weeks until you can move in or have the offer accepted and the Moon trines you, Mars.

Neptune is in the 4th, so there is some kind of confusion around this situation.

Hi Arena,

Seriously when u first said 'relocation' overseas it was a surprise for me. But right now we have been randomly into relocating.

Thanks for helping me with the chart.

I have asked this question to know if we would buy a house here but all of a sudden the mood changed after the lunar eclipse I should say....we are feeling homesick again and wanting to go back to germany.

Let see how things will unfold. I will update the results soon.

That's very true. All these process would take some time because of my partner's current situation, once it has been sorted out then we can proceed with the move.

We have relocated:happy:
such an awesome predction