Im pretty sure I have a lot of marital unhappiness but pleaseee

fluffybloomers

Would someone please interpret my Navamsa? (Navamsa attached)

03:50 AM
Dec 11, 1980
Brea, California
Female
(Libra Ascendant in Natal Chart)

I just heard some audio about sun in the 12 house of navamsa
And it was pretty sad, but If anyone can give me more detail
And tell me if there is anything I can do to prevent unhappiness in the
Future (not sure if i will get married at all) , I would soooo appreciate it
THANK YOU !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402-213944_Horosoft.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402-213944_Horosoft.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

creativei

Give birth details . we have to calculate many things , showing mere birth chart is not enough . if you need correct prediction then give proper details .

creativei

Libra asc capricorn rasi sravana nak .

As per lagna 7th lord in 3rd as per rasi 7th lord in 1st with ketu . rahu in 7th .

it indicates mismatched eccentric weird cold emotionally disconnected quarrelsome spouse . husband temper makes you mad . more you try to connect with him much you get abused . moon ketu gives unstable mind lack of peace , lack of emotions and apathy . cold angry touchy sensitive husband.

both from lagna and rasi 4th lord is hidden in 12th . your nature itself problematic , doesnt get along with anyone . fights with everyone . expect others to bent to you . highly independent self willed, only concerned about you . all your relationships have ebb and flow , at time they are nice and other times it goes down . both of you and your husband has adamant nature which is reason lack of domestic peace . u feel insecure often . fearful person . you are highly ambitious about relationships but you get least happiness in that . unless you change your nature, married life wont be good . whatever it may be . guy is a guy , he will be like that only , you have to adjust yourself for family welfare .

currently you are running 6th lord dasa , who is in 12th with 4th 5th lord saturn this indicates lack of mental peace and problems with children's , even you will have problems regarding legal disputes of land home . mom health suffers , changes of place may come . that jupiter is in moon star who is 7th lord for you as per rasi , so take necessary steps to avoid divorce , even not divorce temporary separation may arise . take care of health esp heart and ent problems may trouble you . whatever we say generally 6th lord dasa gives one divorce sure . so work it out .

if you manage to hold the relationship tight in this jupiter dasa which lasts til 2030. means next saturn dasa is yours , its will be very good period for you . professional success and financial situations will improve . but you have to cross this jupiter dasa with patience . if you engage more and more means you will only get hurt . so let things on his own .

since mars saturn aspecting 6th you will have one divorce . mom health troubles , mind is will become restless evil filled with negative thoughts . dnt allow any negative things to overpower you . you also will have change of profession . 2023 to 2027 will be some relief .

narasimha sharma

ma'am , did you get any chance to marry during these periods? If yes, why did you not proceed during those periods?
1. 2011 May to 2012 March
2. 2013 October to 2014 October

please provide feedback.

Would someone please interpret my Navamsa? (Navamsa attached)

03:50 AM
Dec 11, 1980
Brea, California
Female
(Libra Ascendant in Natal Chart)

I just heard some audio about sun in the 12 house of navamsa
And it was pretty sad, but If anyone can give me more detail
And tell me if there is anything I can do to prevent unhappiness in the
Future (not sure if i will get married at all) , I would soooo appreciate it
THANK YOU !

mathur_dinesh

You have Libra ascendant, and the Moon is in Capricorn.
The seventh house from the ascendant is Aries owned by Mars and that from the Moon is in Cancer owned by the Moon.
Aries does not show a happy marriage.
Cancer shows a somewhat better prospect provided you do not get involved in a power struggle with your spouse. If you are willing to accommodate him perhaps the marriage may survive. If you are suspicious of the acts and motives of the spouse the marriage will fail.
The major-period of Jupiter is operating till 2030 and Jupiter is capable of causing your marriage. With the above conditions your marriage will last.

fluffybloomers

ma'am , did you get any chance to marry during these periods? If yes, why did you not proceed during those periods?
1. 2011 May to 2012 March
2. 2013 October to 2014 October

please provide feedback.

Hello,
No I have not married at all. I have a long term boyfriend though
please let me know if you need any more info! 🙏 Thanks