new online venture

ariesgurl

My question at the time of casting the chart was, "will my new online jewelry business be successful"?

If someone could please interpret this horary for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been unemployed for a long time now and so for this to be profitable is very important for me.

Thanks,

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_a.67655.6249.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_a.67655.6249.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 39

LaraGOLD

My answer will not help much because I'm new to horary and does not know how to read horary aspects and placement:unsure:
Maybe you can google the aspects and placements to get a better analysis.

Middle ascendant - It means you asked the question at the right time, so maybe the answer will be accurate?

Querent(your) significator - Jupiter
Jupiter in 8th house Leo
Jupiter square Saturn (very negative)
Jupiter sextile mercury, which is in 10th house (positive)
Jupiter trine Uranus (positive)

Planets in first house(about you)
Mars in cap (exalted)(in good house)(very positive)(immediate action)
Moon (indecisive)
Pluto

Quesited(career) - venus
venus conjunct sun (positive)
venus sextile moon (positive)
venus sextile mars (positive)
venus trine neptune (positive)
venus sextile pluto (positive)

mercury conjunct 10th house cusp (very positive)
north node conjunct 10th house cusp (positive)

Planets in 10th house
mercury (positive)
north node (positive)
sun (positive)
venus in scorpio (detriment)(in bad house)(very negative)

business looks good!:joyful:
Wait for the pro astrologers to answer too!:sideways:

Best wishes

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My question at the time of casting the chart was, "will my new online jewelry business be successful"?

If someone could please interpret this horary for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been unemployed for a long time now and so for this to be profitable is very important for me.

Thanks,

"will my new online jewelry business be successful"?

I am not terribly encouraged by the horary chart in this matter.
The business venture is signified by the ruler of the 10th, Venus, and Venus is in pretty poor condition, both in its detriment and badly damaged by combustion with the Sun. That, in itself, does not bode well for the enterprise.

But further, there appears to be no reception between you/Jupiter, which is in the unfortunate 8th, and the business adventure. The aspect between you/Jupiter and Venus is applying, but out of orb.

So I am sorry but I do not see this catching on too well as it stands. Since Mercury sits at the top of the chart on the cusp of the 10th, I makes me wonder if communication/advertising may not be what you need to consider as you continue to polish and refine this idea?

tikana

umm

you are wasting your time with this business

A. Venus is pretty ******* up. Combusted and Via combusta
B. venus and jupiter square with no reception
c. moon aint helping since it sextiles sun first
d. yeah L11 (income) L2 in MR but no direct aspect (wobbly yes) but everything else is messed up
plus you got malefic in 1st Mars

Last edited:

ariesgurl

oh man :sad:

I am not surprised though, as nothing seems to be going well for me right now. I cant even seem to find employment - my reason for turning to entrepreneurship.

Even though it looks bad, my website is made and money already spent on inventory so I guess I have to make a go at it no matter what. I havent officially launched so no advertising/marketing has been done yet. That will be my next step.

I guess I will get to keep a bunch of jewelry for myself.

Anyways, thanks to all of you for looking at this for me...

ariesgurl

ariesgurl

Now I wish I had never even asked this question. Before reading the responses I was very excited and optimistic about my business but now its hard to get myself to even want to get ready to launch. Its kind of like "its going to fail anyway so why bother". Very bad mindset when it comes to busines *sigh*

tikana

dont be so sad about it
look at this way

you can learn about internet marketing
how to promote business
how to build it

so next time you will be more prepared

ariesgurl

haha, this business has been a complete failure. Just thought I would post an update! I havent made a single sale but it's my fault because I never fully committed myself to it!