Am I doomed to be poor?

I have had it rough economically. Mind you, it is true it is difficult for me to manage my money, but it is also true that my material posessions have been known to go caput on me more often than I would like. And sometimes it is literally one material loss after the other. In the year so far I've managed to break (literally or make malfunction) a cell phone, two computers, my refrigerator and just this very morning my gas tank (for cooking), not to mention countless mugs, glasses and so on.
My misfortune in house 2, along with my south node in house 2 and, hence, north node in house 8, make me have this horrible feeling that this curse is never lifting. Also, my professional life which has been also very hesitant to launch, which I relate to my absence of planets in house 10 as well as my difficulty to find my own talents from my misfortune, has made it even more difficult to achieve any wealth. Vertex is in house 8 two, which may mean sexual life, but also loss and death.
Knowing my north node and part of misfortune have helped me a great deal in becoming a more independent and decisive person instead of just waiting for the magical answer to come, but the result has also been that now I question everything waaaaay more, and I end up making rash decisions in the luckiest of cases or no decisions at all due to brain overheat.
I try to find the light, but see nothing but grimness in my chart. :crying: Lol. I understand the knowledge of my chart is knowledge of my flaws and therefore a key to correct them and grow, and this is what I'm desperate to do.
Again, to the point. What professional path will lead me to economic stability? Can anyone help on this one?

Ps. It is true that I would love to be rich (thats what countles interpretations of my chart have said), but at this point in my life I crave no luxuries, I just want to learn to stand on my feet which I've never been able to.

Thanks for reading! :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_9724.jpg
    IMG_9724.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 82

JUPITERASC

I have had it rough economically. Mind you, it is true it is difficult for me to manage my money, but it is also true that my material posessions have been known to go caput on me more often than I would like. And sometimes it is literally one material loss after the other. In the year so far I've managed to break (literally or make malfunction) a cell phone, two computers, my refrigerator and just this very morning my gas tank (for cooking), not to mention countless mugs, glasses and so on.
My misfortune in house 2, along with my south node in house 2 and, hence, north node in house 8, make me have this horrible feeling that this curse is never lifting. Also, my professional life which has been also very hesitant to launch, which I relate to my absence of planets in house 10 as well as my difficulty to find my own talents from my misfortune, has made it even more difficult to achieve any wealth. Vertex is in house 8 two, which may mean sexual life, but also loss and death.
Knowing my north node and part of misfortune have helped me a great deal in becoming a more independent and decisive person instead of just waiting for the magical answer to come, but the result has also been that now I question everything waaaaay more, and I end up making rash decisions in the luckiest of cases or no decisions at all due to brain overheat.
I try to find the light, but see nothing but grimness in my chart. :crying: Lol. I understand the knowledge of my chart is knowledge of my flaws and therefore a key to correct them and grow, and this is what I'm desperate to do.
Again, to the point. What professional path will lead me to economic stability? Can anyone help on this one?

Ps. It is true that I would love to be rich (thats what countles interpretations of my chart have said), but at this point in my life I crave no luxuries, I just want to learn to stand on my feet which I've never been able to.

HOUSES OF WEALTH useful thread discussion http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941 :smile:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Both Jupiter and Venus are strong in your chart. You are not "doomed" to poverty by that testimony. Your chart is not grim at all.

Zarathu

Account Closed
There are basically two ways to have wealth:

1. Have it given to you either by gift, inheritance, or the lottery

2. Have to work for it.

For number one you have to be especially lucky, or have a good chart for an inheritance, and have an inheritance available to get. Even in the inheritance scenario you will have to cultivate the person who gives the money, since the likelihood of them giving you money out of the blue is small.

For number 2, you have to be willing to work very hard for a very long time at jobs where you either will make a huge salary, or where you will be in business and you expand it beyond just your own little shop. In the second one, expect to work 16 hour days for most of your life.

The wealthiest people in the world made by the sweat of their brow have little time for fun during their working years, everything is about work. No day is less than 12 hours.

Warlocke

Funny that I run into a post with someone experiencing the same issue of things just breaking. Going up in smoke for no good reason at all. It make me raise the question of amplification. If one is in the energy of breaking stuff and he/she works harder to obtain more possessions...won't they just have more stuff to break? lol

I also wonder if this is a generational issue. Especially in today's world of cheap manufacturing and cost cutting to improve profit margin. People aren't in jobs they care about so there is low consciousness resulting in poor individual quality. Some things are even produced to malfunction right as the next model is scheduled. Would deeper pockets matter if we could buy an item once and it lasted. I wonder what the stars say about this.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Would deeper pockets matter if we could buy an item once and it lasted. I wonder what the stars say about this.

You don't remember it since it was way before you were born. After the war Japan actually made an enormous amount of cheap stuff, flooding the market with it much like China. Made in Japan was such a bad connotation that Japan actually started a new manufacturing facility town named "USA", pronounced OO-sa in Japanese, but many Americans were fooled into thing it was made in the good ol U.S.A. for awhile.

As to your other comments, in my 65 years of life this time around, I know for a fact that these things happen in every generation, not just yours.

Krewster

The aspects seem indicative:

-Ven 90 Mars is "red" quadrangulated by the parallel-ness of Uran 45 Pluto to compose an OctoZoid replete with diagonal crossbraces (with only one of the resulting six aspectual relationships being too loose-orbed);

-Jup separately triangulates that Uran 45 Pluto; and

-Ven lies 45 from the Sun.

Among them, only the last is not checkable on the net (as if the aspect was a 90 which description you can then tone down to taste to avoid "doom" type labels in favor of something a bit more pro-inter-active).

Re a career to quell the fiscal blues, in what direction would you suggest we look (e.g., does your loose-orbed Merc 120 Sat help with mental discipline, or similar...?

RayAustin

Not trying to be funny, but do you actually invest in high-quality products?
It could also simply be the south node. I also find it interesting your south node is conjunct Spica.

sasa62

The purpose of this period, which lasts from the beginning of 2013 and will last until the end of 2014, the change in attitude towards the values ​​in general, this includes money ... also this is a period of material losses, and there is nothing strange that it's happening to you ...
Also refers to on changing livelihoods and sense of powerlessness in terms of earnings ...
money to come and go without your control ...

Everyone happens in life such a period at least once or twice in a lifetime ...

it is necessary to withstand up to end of the year

So, sorry if I hadn't written in a long time. I've been trying to decide what is it exactly that, at this point in my life, I can obtain from my chart. Maybe, in retrospective, what I have always wanted to know is if my dreams of success and fortune were possible or not. I am not afraid of hard work, I am not afraid of falling again and again, and I am not afraid of having to do it little by little.
What I am afraid of is never actually starting.
I know that this is up to me, but my resources have been very limited in my life. It is true as you mentioned, Sasa62, that this particular couple of years have been of deep thought in regards of my views on money and material possessions. For years before, I did not aspire for anything money could buy, I deemed it as a cancer in society, almost unholy. I hated the idea of people having money as their goal in life, as well as the lengths to wich their selfishness could take them when wanting more. I could never (and can't to this day) think of anything that money can buy that would make me truly happy. Well, maybe one: a Major in Filmmaking, ok, two... singing lessons too.
But my family had never the opportunity to help me achieve my professional ambitions, and I found myself in a bad place to be in, which was in desperate need of money but with a deep loathe towards it as well. It is until lately, precisely and very slowly for these last two years, that it has (FINALLY) penetrated my thick skull that not looking for money means not studying what I want. Even if I have to, once again, do a eight-hour job at a call center or as a teacher, things that I've grown very much out of.
I craved for wealth, yes, but only as a result of my ultimate and actual goal, which is fame and recognition as a singer and, moreover, a filmmaker. I also dream of having something to give back.
But for what I understand, after a lot of reading and confusing over information on the matter, is that my chart says I should only have a modest 9-5 job and be content with having something to put in my belly every day.
Investigating about astral chart reading, I've found the amount of information to learn overwhelmingly large and so vast that I have gotten stuck and I have no idea of how to continue. I know the overall significance of each house, as well as their ruling planets; I know what each planet governs in life, as well as how all this translates into, or is mirrored in the personality traits of each of the twelve signs; I understand the importance of aspects and how they have a value/strength according to their angles; and I know also that the position of each planet within the houses indicates how much their influence weighs on the chart, depending on other nearby planets and the sign they fall upon as well.
Putting it all together is whole other something.
The lack of planets in my tenth house also makes my understanding of my professional path quite blank.
Am I right in pursuing the goals I pursue? A lot in my chart points towards the opposite (in my understanding): Instead of the fame, recognition and wealth I crave, I need to learn of humility and a more austere way of living, even patched with the occasional hardship. This is why I haven't had the chances to develop in the ways I want. Or is it just finding the correct road to get there? Or are the interpretations I've found, telling me that the pursuit of richness will only bring me frustration and will never come to fruition, accurate? Can I decide? Is the latter true even if I try to reach wealth via hard work in the arenas I am passionate about?
Sorry for the long post, and thank you for taking the time for answering the doubts I have, I really appreciate you guys getting out of your way to anwer these questions everyday.

JUPITERASC

So, sorry if I hadn't written in a long time. I've been trying to decide what is it exactly that, at this point in my life, I can obtain from my chart. Maybe, in retrospective, what I have always wanted to know is if my dreams of success and fortune were possible or not. I am not afraid of hard work, I am not afraid of falling again and again, and I am not afraid of having to do it little by little.
What I am afraid of is never actually starting.
I know that this is up to me, but my resources have been very limited in my life. It is true as you mentioned, Sasa62, that this particular couple of years have been of deep thought in regards of my views on money and material possessions. For years before, I did not aspire for anything money could buy, I deemed it as a cancer in society, almost unholy. I hated the idea of people having money as their goal in life, as well as the lengths to wich their selfishness could take them when wanting more. I could never (and can't to this day) think of anything that money can buy that would make me truly happy. Well, maybe one: a Major in Filmmaking, ok, two... singing lessons too.
But my family had never the opportunity to help me achieve my professional ambitions, and I found myself in a bad place to be in, which was in desperate need of money but with a deep loathe towards it as well. It is until lately, precisely and very slowly for these last two years, that it has (FINALLY) penetrated my thick skull that not looking for money means not studying what I want. Even if I have to, once again, do a eight-hour job at a call center or as a teacher, things that I've grown very much out of.
I craved for wealth, yes, but only as a result of my ultimate and actual goal, which is fame and recognition as a singer and, moreover, a filmmaker. I also dream of having something to give back.
But for what I understand, after a lot of reading and confusing over information on the matter, is that my chart says I should only have a modest 9-5 job and be content with having something to put in my belly every day.

Investigating about astral chart reading,
I've found the amount of information to learn overwhelmingly large
and so vast that I have gotten stuck
and I have no idea of how to continue.

I know the overall significance of each house, as well as their ruling planets;
I know what each planet governs in life, as well as how all
this translates into, or is mirrored in the personality traits of each of the twelve signs;
I understand the importance of aspects and how they have a value/strength according to their angles;
and I know also that the position of each planet within the houses
indicates how much their influence weighs on the chart,
depending on other nearby planets
and the sign they fall upon as well.

Putting it all together is whole other something.

The lack of planets in my tenth house
also makes my understanding of my professional path
quite blank.

Some guidance at this stage
on
WHAT IS INDICATED WHEN ONLY ONE PLANET PHYSICALLY OCCUPIES A GIVEN HOUSE :smile:

'…....When only one planet physically occupies a house
it will be the one which principally decides whether or not realization will occur
and what quality will characterize events and affairs signified by the house
nevertheless, its dispositor will participate in this.
Any planet which has analogy with significations of house where posited
(or where it rules),
realizes matters and events of the house,
whether in a helpful or harmful way,
depending on harmony or disharmony of zodiacal state
If its analogies are contrary to house meanings,
it will more or less hinder or prevent the realization,
or destroy what it first produces,
or make realization a source of trouble......'

'….A planet benefic by nature and zodiacal state,
located in a fortunate house
realizes advantages indicated by house location.
Always necessary to notice
if and how
the planet's nature and zodiacal state
harmonize with house meaning.
A naturally benefic planet located in fortunate house,
but hindered in action by nature of zodiacal sign through which it is moving,
or hurt by bad aspects,
does not realize advantages indicated by house,
or at least surrounds this realization with obstacles
or causes bad methods to be used,
or limits the acquisition to small quantity and poor quality,
or makes it of short duration,
and most often useless....'

'…..A benefic planet by nature,
but in mediocre zodiacal state,
and in a fortunate house,
will anticipate the realization of affairs signified by the house
with more certainty than if it were badly disposed,
but will make this realization equally mediocre
from the point of view of quality and quantity,
as also from the point of view of the affair's duration.
A planet malefic by nature and zodiacal state
and in a fortunate house,
will not effect the advantages signified by house,
but will rather hinder them
so that they are not achieved;
and if they are achieved
the planet will turn their acquisition into a source of misfortune.....'
https://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html
BENJAMIN DYKES INTERVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7LwIA9yMY

JUPITERASC

Am I right in pursuing the goals I pursue?
A lot in my chart points towards the opposite (in my understanding): Instead of the fame, recognition and wealth I crave, I need to learn of humility and a more austere way of living, even patched with the occasional hardship.
This is why I haven't had the chances to develop in the ways I want.
Or is it just finding the correct road to get there?
Or are the interpretations I've found, telling me that the pursuit of richness will only bring me frustration
and will never come to fruition, accurate? Can I decide?
Is the latter true even if I try to reach wealth via hard work in the arenas I am passionate about?
Sorry for the long post, and thank you for taking the time for answering the doubts I have,
I really appreciate you guys getting out of your way to anwer these questions everyday.
DELINEATING NATAL CHART http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48463
The thread has multiple step-by-step examples
for the learner to follow and apply to their own chart
:smile:
Take time to process the information
and keep in mind that
constant, continual daily practice
is a basic requirement

as you learn how to 'put it all together'

33kc45s.png

Lets now look at this person's chart.
Lets first examine her profession.
We will start from examining the 1st (as Ascendant shows the Primal Motivation of the person) and 10th. Then we'll look at some Lots.

Almuten of the Ascendant is Venus in 6th in Leo which first suggest that the person is lining toward performance (Leo).
Jupiter is the domicile ruler of the 1st and 10th (also Almuten of the 10th).
Jupiter is in the 2nd Aries with the Moon. Moon is giving an emotional (the Pisces Ascendant too) note to that Jupiter's functioning.
Moon's last aspect was trine with Sun in Leo in 6th and the next aspect is conjunction with the 1st-10th ruler Jupiter.
Jupiter and Moon are making Trine with the MC which suggests that the career of this person would be of high importance for her.
From the other side Sun and Venus are also giving trine to the MC.

Pars Hyleg is showing the Life Purpose of the person and in this chart it is in 13 Taurus which would suggest that the person is probably musician (because of Venus) and probably Singer (because Taurus = throat).
Venus is domicile ruler and Almuten of the Pars Hyleg and being in Venus is leaning toward performance again. Venus is seen the Pars Hyleg by square signs which is good (the seeing!) for the pars.

The triplicity rulers are all afflicted.
Jupiter by Retrogradation (and Saturn too plus being cadent). Sun is cadent in 6th.
But the term ruler Mercury (the Divisor of the MC) is quite strong in 7th in its own domicile which would also suggest that the person would be famous and related to the public.

Part of Fortune is in the 5th (performance, entertainment?), the ruler Mars is in the 4th (angular) from Fortune which is strong placement.

Lot of Exaltation is at 25Pisces in 1st. Strong placement, angular and Jupiter being its Lord, Venus its Almuten.

To summarize, we would say that this person is high performer, probably singer and musician, and is very good at it, popular but maybe having problems with career in the later years suggested by Retrograde/Cadent Saturn in 12th participating ruler of the MC.

Remember, we are looking at the profession of this person not her whole life.
Well, this person is Whitney Houston. So, can the chart show success and profession type beforehand? I think it can.

Larxene

Ah, I can really see the problems with finance here. Jupiter retrograde is opposite the Ascendant by degree, while Saturn is in square with Jupiter, with Saturn dominating the relationship. Maternus said something about this, Saturn (restriction and loss) dominating Jupiter (money, wealth) shows difficulty with money. Especially due to the retrograde status, and the fact that Saturn is not in a familiar place.

You know, the chart doesn't say that the financial situation is totally rotten. The person seems to have some resource in tackling the issue. Jupiter is of the sect and in its domicile. Despite the retrograde status and the fact that it opposes the Ascendant, this likely shows that you can marry a rich man/woman, or a beautiful one, or both. I suggest perhaps marrying a man/woman to solve your financial problems, preferably someone who is rich and capable of managing money. Venus in the 2nd in its domicile similarly shows some kind of financial benefit from marriage. However, as Venus is contrary to sect, it may not allow you to reap the rewards quickly.

Which brings us to the next question: how old are you?

Since Saturn is of the sect in favour and Venus is contrary to the sect of favour, both shows improvement in financial aspects when one gets older. Jupiter being the 2nd trigon lord of the sect light (the Sun) also shows this. I don't know the exact figure, but if I have to guess, it would be at least after the first Saturn return, which is about 29-30 years old (this is also known as the Lesser Years of Saturn).

You mentioned that your family "never had the opportunity to help" you fulfil your ambition. Are your parents poor, by any chance? Specifically your father. Does he have problems managing money as well?

kshantaram

Premium Member
venus own libra asc sociable, artistic tastes. venus lord 9th for luck, higher education, distant travels over asc, good. growth and riches through artistic pursuits.

jupiter own spiritual pisces 7th inimical for intellectual virgo asc, stress-delays in career-relationships.

asc/10th lord mer over leo 11th for gains, gains through communications-corporate communications, multiple sources, friends, medicine, etc.

moon 5th capricorn psychology, educational institutes, event management. moon lord 11th for gains over the 5th. gains through children related activities.

moon highest planetary deg flair of the personality, ambitious, hardworking, practical, conservative.

moon-mars conj volatile emotions-finances.

sun 2nd highest planetary deg, factor for vocation, sun own leo 12th, inclined to distant foreign lands, high expenses, admin aptitude, medicine-hospitals, etc may be psychiatric-pediatric medicine. virgo asc intellectual and health conscious. asc lord mer over leo 11th scope for gains through medicine-pharmacy

rahu the node over 2nd, earnings-finances through foreign sources. rahu-ketu 2/8 axis sudden issues-dev in life.

mars elevated cap 4th, wealth through real estate, property matters, moon-mars conj volatile finances. venus own libra asc hence could be inclined perhaps to architecture-design, mechatronics, etc could be good at project management-operations management, etc.

acq 6th preferment for technical-innovative-reformist work environments. saturn over sag 3rd good for initiative and progress in life, may be telecommunications. saturn aspect own cap 5th protective of education-advisory position, etc but not good for health of children perhaps.

may be inclined to event management in international educational activities, corporate communications, and admin thereof, may be international hotel management, managing their properties/estates, hospital admin/corporate international hospitals in psychiatry-pediatrics.

venus lord 2nd negating to first house, tending to negate finances-financial constraints, and negating relationship too.

come christmas sat heads towards natal sat philosophical optimistic sag 3rd for initiative, trine jup transit mer leo 11th for gains, saturn calling for long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs.

rahu transit venus libra promoting relationships, foreign travels, artistic tastes, etc.

ketu transit inimical spiritual pisces 7th indifferent towards relationship. may be abdominal pain, etc.

hope various generic observations-suggestions help reflect further,
find relevant and pick as useful. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing you well,

kshantaram

Again, my apologies for the delay on my answers.

As per your comments, Larxene, my parents got divorced when I was six years old, but they actually got separated when I was two. We lived in Mexico City then, and he got a job elsewhere so he moved to Cancún. Then when I was seven, given legal circumstances and the fact that my mother felt incapable of taking care of my older sister and me, we both went off to live with my father who was back in Mexico City. After that he lost his job and had to move back to Cancún, taking us with him.

For the next five years I lived away from my mother, whom I visited during spring, summer and christmas vacations, this affected me deeply, as the one of my parents that would encourage my artistic side was my mother, but she never was around or had the money to do so. She moved to Cancún when I was fourteen, and had big trouble settling because she never found a job that would pay well.

My father got married to another woman when I was eleven and I continued to live with them until they moved to the states when I was nineteen, a year after my father's company broke and let him go with no payment. At this point my mother, who already lived in the same city as us, had problems with the appartment she was expecting to buy, which ended up being a fraud, and came to live to the appartment my father left my sister and I for the next five years. I couldn't bear it for that long, I left when I was 20. I needed my independence, and here lies my biggest mistake, I fear. But there's one issue more to point out, which is I am gay, and for me to feel truly free regarding my sexuality, I had the urgent need of independece, feeling so constrained by my mother's view on it which back then (not now thankfully) was not approving.

With a rent to pay and a 10 to 10 job, I started studying with the help of my father who would pay half my tuition. This for the first two months (literally), until he got deported back to Mexico and from then on has not been interested in providing me with an ongoing amount for studies. He views me as an adult capable of taking care of myself, he's told me this.

My mother had to move back to Mexico City after having a stroke. Since then she is unable to work and is under the care of my grandmother. She did move in with me when, between my twenty-two and twenty-six years old, I lived in Guadalajara, as she felt she needed out from my grandparents house, which she hates. I went off to live there in the pursuit of majoring in Film in a public school there. Needless to say, I never succeeded.

Amidst all this, I have never been able to, by myself, provide me with the necessary resources to finally study university. And I search within myself and find no other thing I want in life the most than to, not even be succesful, but earn my bread off my passions, which I never had the opportunity to develop and therefore I am completely untrained to do, let alone, make a living out of.

As for marrying someone rich... I don't know about that. Seems the odds of finding that someone and falling for him, AND that someone falling for me, are not that many. I will welcome it when it arrives, but in the meantime I'm living with my partner who earns just enough to get us through the month. My lack of job for the duration of the year, and the economical problems I've mentioned, have caused serious damage in our relationship. I don't know if it will last much longer.

I am 28.03 years old as of today.

On a more friendly note, Kshantaram, a decision impacting 30 years?! So, no pressure, right? LOL. Any advice?

Last edited:

Inquirer

In terms of the lack of planets in the 10th house, it really is no issue at all. In such an instance, look at the ruler planet of the 10th house and see what house it happens to be in.

In this case, the midheaven (Gemini) and its ruling planet (Mercury) is in the 11th house.

I do not know much about the 11th house as much as I do other houses, but one thing I can say is that the 11th house has to do with friendships, groups and the audience. In other words, the masses. (The 12th house also deals with masses as well, but I'll get to that in a minute.) In a lot of ways, the 11th house is good as it deals with how we like to relate to wider society, and is a calling card in terms of how we can achieve fame.

Mercury is one of the planets of music. And that fact that there are sextiles to venus (which is in the first house) gives it strength. And in the 11th house, I should see no issues with that.

Now to the 12th house. A lot of people say doom and gloom things about the 12th house. But it is not a bad house. It is just a difficult house. Difficult doesn't necessarily mean bad. Because it is with difficulty we can learn, grow and become better. The 12th house deals with the collective unconscious, and how we are all spiritually linked to one another. The 12th house understands the fundamentals of human nature. And with a 12th house sun, one would have access to that.

As a singer or filmmaker, having a 12th house sun is excellent. I can definitely see the potential for creative flair with it also being in Leo being trined with Uranus. Orson Welles I think has a 12th house sun.

Does having a 12th house sun deny someone being a singer. Absolutely not. David Bowie, George Michael (he even had a 12th house Mercury and Venus as well), Maurice White, Mick Hucknall and Johnny Cash are some examples.

Larxene

Well then, it seems that it is accurate to say that your parents were lacking in financial resources during your childhood.

Indeed, given your sexual orientation it would probably be even more difficult to find a rich or at least well-off partner. I regret to say this, but having two life-givers (the Sun and Mercury, the second one being lord of the Ascendant) in the 12th sign and one life-giver (Lot of Fortune) in the 6th sign are strong indications of long-term difficulties, in this case it manifests in the form of financial problems.

You may be right in saying that you're "doomed"...however it still depends on the time-lords of the period. As I said, the two benefics have some possibility of helping you get out of poverty. You may not become famous in the film industry, but if the benefics take control of the times, you can at least obtain enough money to survive, to "stand on your own feet", as you put it.

To that end, I would like to know your birth details, so that I can use some timing techniques to check the time-lords. I can't interpret the birth details in the chart you posted.

Another possibility of a well-placed Jupiter in the 7th sign is that it grants a happy old age (1st sign => youth, 10th sign => middle age, 7th sign => old age). This is consistent with my reading of things improving when you get older; the trigon lords also say the same thing.

Thanks so much on your comments, Larxene. I was born on August 17th 1986 at 8:14 am (14:14 UT), in México City, Lat 19°25′48″N, Lon 99°05′57″W.

Oh, and thank you too, Inquirer. All what you say reads very logical and actually I had noticed the amount of Mercury on my chart XD I wasn't aware, though, that it had anything to do with music. I had alwas associated it with intelligence, curiosity and communicating, but I always thought arts were reserved to Venus (quite influencial in my chart too, nevertheless), and the singing part I actually had no idea that could be read in the chart.
My main worries on this matter are the best way to get there. I've lost so much time already that, nowadays, I am terrified of making more mistakes than I've made already.
Also, as mentioned by many of you guys, I am in a period of severe frustrations in the economical part, your comments on the matter have made me think that patience is all I can muster for the time being, but the fear of making the wrong move when I do have the resources OR of never actually seeing the oportunity to make that move, is what keeps me awake daily. Literally.
And there's also my north node that tells me to act and not to think, which rounds it up very nicely to make a ball of insecurities and nervousness out of me.

Thus, I remind myself, "PATIENCE!"