Venus Scorpio conjunct Taurus Mars

manas

Venus Scorpio opposes Taurus Mars

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what this aspect in my chart means, I thought it was interesting as the signs are opposite to their ruling planets. Here is my chart for reference (I use equal houses)
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-23 234244.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-12-23 234244.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

MoonlightSonata

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what this aspect in my chart means, I thought it was interesting as the signs are opposite to their ruling planets. Here is my chart for reference (I use equal houses)
Thanks!

In addition to opposing each other, both planets are also in detriment (i.e., struggling to act appropriately) and in fixed signs. So I'm guessing harnessing the energy of those planets and then finding a happy medium with the expression of that energy is probably no cake walk for you.

ElenaJ

With an opposition each maintains its own identity, they don't come together and mix.
While it's true that each is in the sign opposing its natural sign, each one will take on qualities of the sign it is in, which has the nature of the planet it opposes. So at the end of the day, you will have a seesaw mix of energy, emotions and sensuality, the way you express your affections will be effected by this very dynamic placement.
If they were in signs not normally associated with mars and Venus, for example an opposition in gemini/sagittarius, it would be actually more difficult even though they are mutable (adaptable) signs, by the fact that they have no familiarity with the signs they happen to be in.
In addition, they are in ciose opposition by degree as well, so united.
They cover the 3rd/9th house cusps, and rule the 2nd/8th, so will effect matters in those houses.
Also, Venus is at the midpoint of Jupiter/pluto, which complete a Yod with mars.
It's a very energetic configuration for you to have.