Dreams ✨

Thirdteenth

Gift giving can be detached, very airy in nature if you aren’t much a type to be verbally expressive with your love. Acts of service, that’s like I genuinely care about your well being and I’m protecting you at all cost. I expect same though lol...you know what I mean?!

Thirdteenth

I don’t like to do chores at all. I like to be lazy, that’s why I always ask them to do it :lol:

Btw if they make me pay for dinner I’m out!!
I love gifts. If someone gifts me makeup or art supplies, I’m happy forever :lol:

That makes sense because of the mars (actions) being in a feminine (passive) sign but also earth (slow-moving) but cardinal (forward). You get up when you want to get up lol but when you do it’s like forceful (?). I’m going on a whelm here.

Bunraku

I think that describes me just fine. Normally I like to lounge around. I’m very selective in what I like to put effort in.

When it comes to planets and genders... In general planets have discomfort in signs opposite to their gender. The planet feels like it’s going to be stressed or uncomfortable trying to do something, or feels awkward about it.

So if it’s Venus it’s going to be awkward in a masculine sign because Venus is supposed to be passive and feminine. Venus is supposed to have things coming to them rather. Mars is going to be comfortable in a masculine sign because it’s purpose is to be active and aggressive.

Feminine signs — things that happen to you. Masculine signs — things that you cause to happen.

This isn’t talked about often because it’s a tiny aspect in planetary delineation. But I think it’s interesting nonetheless :)

Thirdteenth

I think that describes me just fine. Normally I like to lounge around. I’m very selective in what I like to put effort in.

When it comes to planets and genders... In general planets have discomfort in signs opposite to their gender. The planet feels like it’s going to be stressed or uncomfortable trying to do something, or feels awkward about it.

So if it’s Venus it’s going to be awkward in a masculine sign because Venus is supposed to be passive and feminine. Venus is supposed to have things coming to them rather. Mars is going to be comfortable in a masculine sign because it’s purpose is to be active and aggressive.

Feminine signs — things that happen to you. Masculine signs — things that you cause to happen.

This isn’t talked about often because it’s a tiny aspect in planetary delineation. But I think it’s interesting nonetheless :)

It must be important since it seems to manifest in reality. You know, I find I learn astrology much better even as a beginner is through hearing or observing people experiences with these placements. It makes the material have weight to it, rather than learning something that could possibly be true or possibly just be fabricated.

Thirdteenth

What about your Mars? Does it show up forcefully on your personality?

I’m a energized bunny but it is has become controlled as I got older or just when I get older in general, also through tough circumstances I learn to cultivate it in a healthier manner rather than just being very reactive just to be...reactive. Yes, I move a lot even when I’m suppose to be in one spot. I feel my moon can definitely help with chilling me out a bit but my actions are very influenced by what I think about. I believe that our minds have very much control of how we interact with reality, so Bunraku I think that I can do something best believe I will and can do it. The same goes for the opposite.

Bunraku

Sorry I was mistaken. Ignore that post.
It’s a day chart. That’s what I get for trying to remember it from memory. I deleted it :lol:

Thirdteenth

I can be lazy too but it isn’t something I’ll be proud to admit. I find it to be insulting lol that’s how much I don’t really like to feel lazy.

Thirdteenth

I feel people don’t mind having “lazy day” (Saturday, Sunday) then actually be lazy. I would say it has ties to childhood but I was an active kid.

Bunraku

I feel like a lot of people try to live up to society’s expectations and end up miserable and sad because of it. When people say “lazy” it really means they’re not living up to someone else’s standard of what they should be or should be doing. I think we need to reconquer the word lazy and turn it to a good thing.

In this capitalistic mindset, people feel guilty trying to relax because the thought is that you should be working yourself to the bone. This mindset I do not agree with.

I am lazy. I AM LAZY AND IM PROUD!

Thirdteenth

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why am I the only one who likes to admit it!

You know what it is, it does have connections to childhood because my family is super competitive. I swear, people in my family will be quick to call anyone lazy even when they not lazy at all. They’re just having a lazy day.

Bunraku

You know what it is, it does have connections to childhood because my family is super competitive. I swear, people in my family will be quick to call anyone lazy even when they not lazy at all. They’re just having a lazy day.

My family is like that too. But I never listened to them. Because I can tell they were miserable. Why be miserable like them when I can be happy and be me? :happy:

Thirdteenth

I feel like a lot of people try to live up to society’s expectations and end up miserable and sad because of it. When people say “lazy” it really means they’re not living up to someone else’s standard of what they should be or should be doing. I think we need to reconquer the word lazy and turn it to a good thing.

In this capitalistic mindset, people feel guilty trying to relax because the thought is that you should be working yourself to the bone. This mindset I do not agree with.

I am lazy. I AM LAZY AND IM PROUD!

There is a word for relaxation, and that is relaxation. I feel the word lazy is in our dictionary for a purpose. It is negative manifestation of relaxation. I am not saying to have a preference for relaxation (which we all do) is negative. Not at all :lol: It is being lazy, which means an unwillingness to work or use your energy can be detrimental Bunraku when some areas. That’s just my opinion.

Thirdteenth

My family is like that too. But I never listened to them. Because I can tell they were miserable. Why be miserable like them when I can be happy and be me? :happy:

Would be wrong if I said that I use it as a form of encouragement rather than allowing for it to get to me? Because I do! Yeah, it’s annoying and I know that it’s wrong. When you know it isn’t true then you won’t get upset and I feel the same applies to you as well even if you call it being lazy and proud.