Lilith

Ukpoohbear

Great article I found on Lilith. It has lots of examples of famous people with a prominent Lilith which, according to the author, can only be visibly seen in the 10th and 9th houses but if in conjunction to a fixed star or planet will increase its effects.

I actually think it’s important to understand Lilith when dealing with issues with women being scapegoated or dealing with sexism, objectification and jealousy etc. It’s important because it helps to understand how better to use the energy and transform the effects.

http://plutoinvirgo.blogspot.com/2013/05/lilith-in-10th-house-where-lilith-is.html

CapAquaPis

What about Lilith conjunct a planet, in my case on a natal chart, Saturn in 3rd (Virgo) also in closeness to Mars and Jupiter? Lilith is a strong malefic force in some people's charts. And in conjunction with another malefic force Saturn.

Opal

Premium Member
What about Lilith conjunct a planet, in my case on a natal chart, Saturn in 3rd (Virgo) also in closeness to Mars and Jupiter? Lilith is a strong malefic force in some people's charts. And in conjunction with another malefic force Saturn.

how tight an orb do you have capaquapis wow.....that is a looks wrong with no capitals!!!!:happy:

Abby83

It means that whoever those planets represent - those ppl have lilith qualities.

Ukpoohbear

Are you transforming thoughts regarding the female ideal within your community? With the themes of the planets, like Nars being traditionally a malefic, Saturn showing something karmic about it and Jupiter further expanding this influence?

CapAquaPis

Are you transforming thoughts regarding the female ideal within your community? With the themes of the planets, like Mars being traditionally a malefic, Saturn showing something karmic about it and Jupiter further expanding this influence?

Yeah...in the 3rd house representing goddess or female figures, adolescence or puberty, and neighborhoods or people you know. Mars is love and sex, Jupiter is a leading person or someone to look up to, Saturn is age and wisdom, and Lilith is illicit and controversy. And from my true node in 29' Leo in the 2nd has to do with luxury and wealth, and the IC in 3' Libra in 4th on the houses of mothers and women. I can learn a lot about my relationships with women and what attracts me toward a woman with certain qualities these planets in this conjunction describes combined with my Cancer ASC and Aquarius moon/sun.