Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-28-2018, 08:24 PM

Mymoon in scorpio conjunct his Sun, Mercury, Ascendent and Pluto....all in scorpio...

i have my moon in scorpio thant conjuncts his sun in scorpio, mercury, ascendent and pluto in scorpio....what do you think about this intensity? there are a lot of planets involved in scorpio and even conjunctions to pluto...It can be a serious relation or is more about a destructive one?even in my natal chart my moon in scorpio conjuncting my natal pluto in scorpio....If you have the time to look at this sinastry do not hesitate to write some opinions, I will be glad to hear them!Astrotheme_UZqRKuK4KuPZ.png

Unread 07-28-2018, 08:47 PM

Re: Mymoon in scorpio conjunct his Sun, Mercury, Ascendent and Pluto....all in scorpi

India675, unfortunately this chart is very hard to read. Can you repost it using the free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com? Be sure that we can read the planets' degrees.

I would see a whole lot of intensity in this relationship, but whether it is beneficial or destructive would depend on additional chart factors, such as how the Scorpio planets are aspected.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 07-29-2018, 07:39 PM

Re: Mymoon in scorpio conjunct his Sun, Mercury, Ascendent and Pluto....all in scorpi

Hi again,
I have attached another photo and new details
As you see there are a lot of scorpio aspects and the partner is sun in scorpio with ascendent in scorpio, venus, mercury and pluto in scorpio)

Interaspects
Neptune Conjunction Neptune Orb 1°00'
Pluto Conjunction Moon Orb 1°02'
Chiron Conjunction Sun Orb 1°26'
Mercury Conjunction Moon Orb 1°39'
Saturn Conjunction Uranus Orb 2°05'
Mercury Conjunction Pluto Orb 2°10'
Sun Conjunction Pluto Orb 2°22'
Moon Conjunction Uranus Orb 2°23'
AS Conjunction Moon Orb 2°52'
Uranus Conjunction Uranus Orb 3°51'
Mars Conjunction MC Orb 3°57'
Pluto Conjunction Pluto Orb 4°52'
Moon Conjunction AS Orb 5°39'
Saturn Conjunction AS Orb 5°57'
Sun Conjunction Moon Orb 6°12'
AS Conjunction Pluto Orb 6°41'
Venus Conjunction Moon Orb 10°40
Uranus Opposite Sun Orb 3°12'
Node Opposite MC Orb 5°16'
Neptune Opposite Sun Orb 8°29'
Moon Opposite Sun Orb 9°26'
Sun Square Venus Orb 1°04'
Jupiter Square Mars Orb 1°07'
Neptune Square MC Orb 1°40'
Uranus Square Jupiter Orb 2°00'
Jupiter Square Mercury Orb 2°29'
Node Square Neptune Orb 2°36'
Mercury Square Venus Orb 3°28'
Saturn Square Jupiter Orb 3°56'
Moon Square Jupiter Orb 4°13'
Node Square Sun Orb 4°53'
Node Trine Venus Orb 1°23'
Venus Trine Mercury Orb 1°54'
Venus Trine Jupiter Orb 2°42'
Node Trine Saturn Orb 2°49'
Jupiter Trine Uranus Orb 3°32'
MC Trine Uranus Orb 5°00'
Sun Trine Sun Orb 5°11'
Mars Sextile AS Orb 0°46'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 0°54'
MC Sextile Sun Orb 2°03'
Mercury Sextile Neptune Orb 2°15'
Sun Sextile Neptune Orb 2°17'
Neptune Sextile Moon Orb 2°54'
Venus Sextile Mars Orb 3°17'
Jupiter Sextile Sun Orb 3°30'
Uranus SemiSquare Moon Orb 0°23'
Venus SemiSquare Neptune Orb 0°24'
Mercury SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°02'
Saturn SesquiQuadrate Venus Orb 0°25'
AS SesquiQuadrate Sun Orb 0°43'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Venus Orb 0°43'
AS Quintile Mars Orb 0°53'
Pluto Quintile Mars Orb 0°55'
MC Quintile Moon Orb 1°27'
Moon Quintile MC Orb 1°36'
Node BiQuintile Moon Orb 0°31'
Venus BiQuintile Sun Orb 1°55'
Mercury SemiSextile MC Orb 0°24'
AS SemiSextile AS Orb 0°37'
Neptune SemiSextile Saturn Orb 0°46'
Venus SemiSextile Uranus Orb 0°51'
Lilith SemiSextile Sun Orb 1°50'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GC.jpg (48.5 KB, 3 views)
Unread 07-29-2018, 09:17 PM

Thanks, India. Next time you can save time by leaving out the data tables. Chart reading is more of a two-dimensional way of looking at a chart, but we need the degrees to validate whether planets are in- or out-of-orb.

I'm assuming the man is the inside person. This looks like a reasonably easy-going chart to me, with the exception, is that all of those Scorpio planets together with his ascendant indicate a lot of intensity. However, your own moon-Pluto is also very intense, so you probably won't frighten one another away!

Then with his moon together with Saturn and Uranus, I wonder if he's prone to mood-swings. The moon (one's feelings) is the rapidly moving, changing planet. Coupled with Saturn, it can lead to depressed feelings or emotional coldness, but Uranus rules sudden change. This would be something to watch.

The 12th house can be tricky. Traditionally it is the house of "self-undoing," which works best if the person has an altruistic outlook on life, dedicated to helping others.

You've got good Mars-Venus chemistry (the boy-girl planets.) Your suns make an out-of-sign trine, which indicates ego compatibility and the potential to be one another's good friend.

I think your synastry is good, so if you love this man, I hope it works out for you.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 07-29-2018, 10:20 PM

Hello again waybread,
First of all thank you for taking your time and look at this composite chart!
Without seeing all this aspects people usually says thats gemini and scorpio doesn't match....you saw well, I'm a gemini sun but I have an intense moon pluto conjunction both in scorpio that make's me moore deep like others gemini....There is a Sun conjunction Moon also, his sun in scorpio is conjuncting my moon in scorpio and yes there is a lot of passion between us, let's say that in this moment is a secret extra marital relation (scorpio is secret isn'it?) so I wondering myself if the aspects with saturn are a good or bad indicator for a long last relation...
Thx again for all your attention and have a wonderfull day!
The Following User Says Thank You to india675 For This Useful Post:
waybread (07-30-2018)

Tags
ascendent, conjunct, mercury, mymoon, plutoall, scorpio