Plz read my chart

carerfrme

Hi,

I have had my chart read a few times and I keep getting to the point where I am told that I will not earn much and I am destined to lead a life of serice to

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
First of all let me clarify that i read charts using my own system of nakshatras and intuition and therefore cannot explain traditional vedic placements and yogs.
Ascendant Aquarius Shatabhisha the 100 healers conjunct moon in Dhanishta the dolphin. This placement alone makes you a great healer. Vaideeswaran temple in Southern India is a great temple to visit for Satabhisha. Shatabhisha has psychic powers but may be adventurous with alcohol or drugs.
Rahu Ketu axis is from Ketu in Cancer Pashyami to Rahu in Capricorn Sravana the insight. Now Rahu Dasha is over in 2010 and the power of Sravana has already been obtained. Meaning that you already must be having a vision about the future. So Rahu in Sravana should trust their instincts even if they seem silly.
Ketu is in Cancer Pashyami the mother energy. So you are more towards a strict disciplarian type rather than a nurturing mother type. You feel that this is needed to function effectively without much emotion.
Next Dasha is Jupiter and it is exalted in Pashyami the nurturer. So you will have an expansive nurturing ability ( maybe build a hospital) but outwardly you will show as a strict person.
Money should not be a problem. But it should not be hoarded, but distributed. Ketu is in the 6th house of service, Rahu in the 12th hidden house. So you will practice service in spirituality mode.
Life partner will be happy go lucky so that it will set off against your serious nature.
No worries there. God bless !

conspiracy theorist

Is luxury a necessity in living a good life? Anyway, on to the chart.

Some considerations to look for in regard to earning potential is the 2nd house and Jupiter (as the natural significator for wealth)

2nd house ruler is Mars and is in detriment, not the best start. But there are a number of mitigating factors to this placement. It is in sect, oriental to the Sun and in the sign of a benefic and sect mate (Venus). All in all, this may show earning potential that is about average (as in, you should be able to enjoy a middle class lifestyle).

Jupiter is in a terrific position, as it is located in it's exaltation, conjunct the benefic Venus, oriental to the Sun (Mars,Saturn and Jupiter prefer to rise before the sun) and is located both in the 5th house - called house of good fortune. As this Jupiter rules the 10th this should bode well for career prospects. The problem with this very beneficial aspect comes from the opposition from an Rx Out of sect Capricorn Saturn in the 11th house. This config. may show mass acquiring of wealth (Jupiter/Venus) followed by a reversal of the situation (Saturn). 11th house is the house of friends and associates, as well as colleagues in large organizations so perhaps you should tread lightly with the people you mingle with.

Mercury is doing very well in the chart and it rules both the 7th and 4th house but do note that it is configured to both malefics in the chart. So while family and relationships will be a successful area of life for you, you will surely have your fare share of problems in them (but don't we all?)

As I see it, there is a lot of equalizing factors occurring in the chart so that you'll be able to live the comfortable and normal life that you desire. Just don't get too attached to your material possessions as Saturn's and the others positions in the chart pose a challenge to stability.

Warlocke

Hi Carerfrme,

My system of interpretation is a mix of East meets West. Jyotish but I use Tropical Zodiac.

First let us look at Gains. 11th House is the house of Gains and being 2nd from the 10th it shows how you earn from your Career. Lord of 11th in 11th with Saturn being in Capricorn. Saturn always gives great rewards although it takes an incredible amount of work to reap them. It's so-so (not bad) in your D2 and D9 charts. It's also your second strongest planet in terms of planetary strength. Right as your Saturn return ends you'll be going into your Saturn time-period. What does this all mean?
You've got major potential to earn big between 2021-2037 Especially after Saturn matures around the age of 35. Hoooooowever, you'll be putting in some haaaaaard work for those earnings. Not saying millions. But earning 70k to six figures should come easy with the right work and education invested since there are no hurdles.

Moon is your planet with the second highest degree (career indicator) and with it in the 12th house (Hospitals) Coupled with North Node (medicine) you are in the right line of work (I'm assuming you are a Nurse because of your age and planetary placement) Lord of the 12th is in the 11th. That shows your gains will come from loss. Others loss is the source of your gain and with you working in the hospital that is just part of the career.

2nd House Lord (Finances/Resources) Mars is young and friendly in the 3rd House Taurus. You'll have plenty of determination and persistence (Mars 3rd) to work for resources/money (Taurus & 2nd house).

Mars deposits through Taurus to Venus in the 5th. Venus is not happy in the 5th nor is it friendly with the Ascendant. Jupiter itself however, especially with it being Exalted gives it a lot of help. With you being in Jupiter Time Period currently your seeing a lot of action here. I suggest you use this time to further your training, education, & skills now so that it can reward you during your Saturn Time Period when you'll be too busy working and gaining. Saturn is apecting this house so my you my find your Creativity and Luck somewhat frustrated, just ignore it and put in the work. Don't focus too much on the goal, focus on the path.

Sun at it's best Leo 6th House. Your a radiant and vibrant personality when working with other diseases, and sickness although a Mars aspect can make you go a little overboard at times or crave too much recognition. In fact you feel at your best when your helping people (you've heard this bit before).

Mercury in it's own sign in the 7th house...again your mind is tuned to to working with the sickness and disease (Virgo) of the public (7th house). With 7th Lord in the 7th it should bring you a pretty good spouse who is intelligent although you may rely on it a little too much.

With that said I see pretty decent gains coming to you. Without even mentioning all of the wealth and maturity Yogas I see. Your weakness will be how you use those gains. Your Venus/Jupiter conjunction may make you spend on luxuries a little tooo much which can spoil your wealth. So be careful of how much you are counting your money now because it can go just as quickly as it comes. Also patience is going to be a life long lesson with your Mars in 3rd. You've got great persistence, now you just have to learn patience.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Warlocke

For giggles I looked at your chart using sidereal instead of Tropical Rasis. It does look horrible using Sidereal so I can see why you got the readings you did lol. If you want to know why I use Tropical in Jyotish shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you the details.

carerfrme

Hi Carerfrme,

My system of interpretation is a mix of East meets West. Jyotish but I use Tropical Zodiac.

First let us look at Gains. 11th House is the house of Gains and being 2nd from the 10th it shows how you earn from your Career. Lord of 11th in 11th with Saturn being in Capricorn. Saturn always gives great rewards although it takes an incredible amount of work to reap them. It's so-so (not bad) in your D2 and D9 charts. It's also your second strongest planet in terms of planetary strength. Right as your Saturn return ends you'll be going into your Saturn time-period. What does this all mean?
You've got major potential to earn big between 2021-2037 Especially after Saturn matures around the age of 35. Hoooooowever, you'll be putting in some haaaaaard work for those earnings. Not saying millions. But earning 70k to six figures should come easy with the right work and education invested since there are no hurdles.

Moon is your planet with the second highest degree (career indicator) and with it in the 12th house (Hospitals) Coupled with North Node (medicine) you are in the right line of work (I'm assuming you are a Nurse because of your age and planetary placement) Lord of the 12th is in the 11th. That shows your gains will come from loss. Others loss is the source of your gain and with you working in the hospital that is just part of the career.

2nd House Lord (Finances/Resources) Mars is young and friendly in the 3rd House Taurus. You'll have plenty of determination and persistence (Mars 3rd) to work for resources/money (Taurus & 2nd house).

Mars deposits through Taurus to Venus in the 5th. Venus is not happy in the 5th nor is it friendly with the Ascendant. Jupiter itself however, especially with it being Exalted gives it a lot of help. With you being in Jupiter Time Period currently your seeing a lot of action here. I suggest you use this time to further your training, education, & skills now so that it can reward you during your Saturn Time Period when you'll be too busy working and gaining. Saturn is apecting this house so my you my find your Creativity and Luck somewhat frustrated, just ignore it and put in the work. Don't focus too much on the goal, focus on the path.

Sun at it's best Leo 6th House. Your a radiant and vibrant personality when working with other diseases, and sickness although a Mars aspect can make you go a little overboard at times or crave too much recognition. In fact you feel at your best when your helping people (you've heard this bit before).

Mercury in it's own sign in the 7th house...again your mind is tuned to to working with the sickness and disease (Virgo) of the public (7th house). With 7th Lord in the 7th it should bring you a pretty good spouse who is intelligent although you may rely on it a little too much.

With that said I see pretty decent gains coming to you. Without even mentioning all of the wealth and maturity Yogas I see. Your weakness will be how you use those gains. Your Venus/Jupiter conjunction may make you spend on luxuries a little tooo much which can spoil your wealth. So be careful of how much you are counting your money now because it can go just as quickly as it comes. Also patience is going to be a life long lesson with your Mars in 3rd. You've got great persistence, now you just have to learn patience.

Let me know if you have other questions.
hey thanks for the reply. NOt a nurse, doctor:)

carerfrme

Hi !
First of all let me clarify that i read charts using my own system of nakshatras and intuition and therefore cannot explain traditional vedic placements and yogs.
Ascendant Aquarius Shatabhisha the 100 healers conjunct moon in Dhanishta the dolphin. This placement alone makes you a great healer. Vaideeswaran temple in Southern India is a great temple to visit for Satabhisha. Shatabhisha has psychic powers but may be adventurous with alcohol or drugs.
Rahu Ketu axis is from Ketu in Cancer Pashyami to Rahu in Capricorn Sravana the insight. Now Rahu Dasha is over in 2010 and the power of Sravana has already been obtained. Meaning that you already must be having a vision about the future. So Rahu in Sravana should trust their instincts even if they seem silly.
Ketu is in Cancer Pashyami the mother energy. So you are more towards a strict disciplarian type rather than a nurturing mother type. You feel that this is needed to function effectively without much emotion.
Next Dasha is Jupiter and it is exalted in Pashyami the nurturer. So you will have an expansive nurturing ability ( maybe build a hospital) but outwardly you will show as a strict person.
Money should not be a problem. But it should not be hoarded, but distributed. Ketu is in the 6th house of service, Rahu in the 12th hidden house. So you will practice service in spirituality mode.
Life partner will be happy go lucky so that it will set off against your serious nature.
No worries there. God bless !
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Appreciate it. God bless.

carerfrme

Is luxury a necessity in living a good life? Anyway, on to the chart.

Some considerations to look for in regard to earning potential is the 2nd house and Jupiter (as the natural significator for wealth)

2nd house ruler is Mars and is in detriment, not the best start. But there are a number of mitigating factors to this placement. It is in sect, oriental to the Sun and in the sign of a benefic and sect mate (Venus). All in all, this may show earning potential that is about average (as in, you should be able to enjoy a middle class lifestyle).

Jupiter is in a terrific position, as it is located in it's exaltation, conjunct the benefic Venus, oriental to the Sun (Mars,Saturn and Jupiter prefer to rise before the sun) and is located both in the 5th house - called house of good fortune. As this Jupiter rules the 10th this should bode well for career prospects. The problem with this very beneficial aspect comes from the opposition from an Rx Out of sect Capricorn Saturn in the 11th house. This config. may show mass acquiring of wealth (Jupiter/Venus) followed by a reversal of the situation (Saturn). 11th house is the house of friends and associates, as well as colleagues in large organizations so perhaps you should tread lightly with the people you mingle with.

Mercury is doing very well in the chart and it rules both the 7th and 4th house but do note that it is configured to both malefics in the chart. So while family and relationships will be a successful area of life for you, you will surely have your fare share of problems in them (but don't we all?)

As I see it, there is a lot of equalizing factors occurring in the chart so that you'll be able to live the comfortable and normal life that you desire. Just don't get too attached to your material possessions as Saturn's and the others positions in the chart pose a challenge to stability.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Appreciate it.
God bless.

aldebaran

Your house 2 ruler is Mars in Taurus. So it indicates energy but an extreme caution and calm when thinking about your "possessions" - even acquiring more, you have energy to acquire wealth, but are more cautious (and for that perhaps slower) about it than most people.

Saturn in Capricorn will also indicate caution. So, I think you might need your own space of time to earn money exactly for being a cautious person - but when you earn it, you'll have done it in a safe way.

Your Sun in house 6 denotes a person focused on "taking care", although it's in Leo. It might be a good art position, cause you can "work" with Leo's expressivity without getting tired..

Jupiter in Cancer ruling your MC could lead to some issues about leading the "serious" things of your life. You might be very emotional about it, what is magical and an immense talented gift, but might not be the best to face the "cold working-activities world". Enhances much your ability to nurture and also artistic talents.

This Pluto in Scorpio close to your 9th cusp seems powerful, it will help you much to expand in your life, but always in a secretive Pluto way.

At resume, by seeing Neptune (modern ruler of your Ascendant) in 11th Capricorn, I believe you have a very good energy for a serious, practical, grounded expansion in your life, but it will be in a Saturnine way (serious, cautious, responsible, slow when it's needed, with no hurry about it)

"I am told that I will not earn much and I am destined to lead a life of service to others and not much to earn in this life."

I believe this might be for your Sun in 6th. I interpret it differently, I don't think it has a strict relation with how much wealth you'll have. But it says that even when you have eventually much wealth, you'll still pay attention to take care, and not to, let's say, "enjoy" - which is house 5. You'll still be focusing in care, details, in taking care of others, etc.
The curious thing is that Leo is the house of Sun, which is a joyful planet. So, this "take care" of yours can always be very joyful, expressive, bright.

Last edited:

carerfrme

Your house 2 ruler is Mars in Taurus. So it indicates energy but an extreme caution and calm when thinking about your "possessions" - even acquiring more, you have energy to acquire wealth, but are more cautious (and for that perhaps slower) about it than most people.

Saturn in Capricorn will also indicate caution. So, I think you might need your own space of time to earn money exactly for being a cautious person - but when you earn it, you'll have done it in a safe way.

Your Sun in house 6 denotes a person focused on "taking care", although it's in Leo. It might be a good art position, cause you can "work" with Leo's expressivity without getting tired..

Jupiter in Cancer ruling your MC could lead to some issues about leading the "serious" things of your life. You might be very emotional about it, what is magical and an immense talented gift, but might not be the best to face the "cold working-activities world". Enhances much your ability to nurture and also artistic talents.

This Pluto in Scorpio close to your 9th cusp seems powerful, it will help you much to expand in your life, but always in a secretive Pluto way.

At resume, by seeing Neptune (modern ruler of your Ascendant) in 11th Capricorn, I believe you have a very good energy for a serious, practical, grounded expansion in your life, but it will be in a Saturnine way (serious, cautious, responsible, slow when it's needed, with no hurry about it)

"I am told that I will not earn much and I am destined to lead a life of service to others and not much to earn in this life."

I believe this might be for your Sun in 6th. I interpret it differently, I don't think it has a strict relation with how much wealth you'll have. But it says that even when you have eventually much wealth, you'll still pay attention to take care, and not to, let's say, "enjoy" - which is house 5. You'll still be focusing in care, details, in taking care of others, etc.
The curious thing is that Leo is the house of Sun, which is a joyful planet. So, this "take care" of yours can always be very joyful, expressive, bright.
Thank u so much for the reply.
Appreciate it.
God bless

RaRohini

Hi !
Most astrologers would love to have a feedback as to whether their readings are correct or to what extent they resonate. They spent quite sometime doing these elaborate readings 😊

carerfrme

Hi,
I didnt want to bother much so didnt send an elaborate reply with doubts in it:)

so,
This placement alone makes you a great healer. Vaideeswaran temple in Southern India is a great temple to visit for Satabhisha. Shatabhisha has psychic powers but may be adventurous with alcohol or drugs.

Yes, I am good at what I do, a bit nervous and apprehensive but I do good. Psychic powers, I am not sure. Alcohol or drugs, yes I had my relationship with both in the past. Now, I am clean for quite sometime.

Meaning that you already must be having a vision about the future.

Yes, I do and my dream involves a lot of work in war affected places, and get a bit into farming if I have time then.

So Rahu in Sravana should trust their instincts even if they seem silly.

You wouldnt believe what my instincts prompt me at times, Like a sure shot in the shares I invest and earn in millions:p

So you are more towards a strict disciplarian type rather than a nurturing mother type.
Yes, I believe in being strict towards my students, it does make them improve a lot. The act of being soft didnt work for me or them.

Money, isnt a problem I suppose. I have little savings to help e out in times of distress, but it just doesnt feel enough for me to put a bit of it away for service.

Havent met the right one yet.

so, RaRohini, that is all. Most, rather all of it, is correct. I do have to wait on certain things to know if you were correct about those too.

Thank u again for your reading.
God bless u.

RaRohini

Hi,
I didnt want to bother much so didnt send an elaborate reply with doubts in it:)

so,
This placement alone makes you a great healer. Vaideeswaran temple in Southern India is a great temple to visit for Satabhisha. Shatabhisha has psychic powers but may be adventurous with alcohol or drugs.

Yes, I am good at what I do, a bit nervous and apprehensive but I do good. Psychic powers, I am not sure. Alcohol or drugs, yes I had my relationship with both in the past. Now, I am clean for quite sometime.

Meaning that you already must be having a vision about the future.

Yes, I do and my dream involves a lot of work in war affected places, and get a bit into farming if I have time then.

So Rahu in Sravana should trust their instincts even if they seem silly.

You wouldnt believe what my instincts prompt me at times, Like a sure shot in the shares I invest and earn in millions:p

So you are more towards a strict disciplarian type rather than a nurturing mother type.
Yes, I believe in being strict towards my students, it does make them improve a lot. The act of being soft didnt work for me or them.

Money, isnt a problem I suppose. I have little savings to help e out in times of distress, but it just doesnt feel enough for me to put a bit of it away for service.

Havent met the right one yet.

so, RaRohini, that is all. Most, rather all of it, is correct. I do have to wait on certain things to know if you were correct about those too.

Thank u again for your reading.
God bless u.

Thank you carerfrme ! No problem at all if there is an elaborate feedback. We at this community welcome that do that we can assess our own readings as well. Good luck !