Expert Vedic Opiniois Please - Relational Issues

saini

Hi,

This is Saini again, the Indian guy who is in love with a Chinese Girl. I think the whole of the forum knows about my situation, across various Discussion boards, including Horary - Relational Issues, Horary Techniques and Vedic Astrology.

This time, I am not sharing any details of the Girl, only the Lagna Kudali and Navmash Kundali (D9 Charts) are attached for your reference (I have cloaked the names, birth details, etc.)

Over the last 3 months, I have consulted 4 Astrologers (3 Vedic Astrologers and 1 Naadi Astrologer)

A small summary of the case is - The Girl is getting married on the 18th of March, 2017. She loves me and only me, but she is getting married to a Chinese Guy out of family pressure and coz, a lot of committments have already been accounted for between the Girl and the Boy's family.... which she says she cannot avoid.

Here is a common summary of the views of the various Astrologers that I have taken guidance from:-

Current Marriage :-

There are very good changes of the Girl getting married during the month of March, 2017. But, the marriage will result in a separation / divorce. In an extreme case, the separation can even happen within a period of 1 month of the date of marriage, and at most within 1 year of the marriage. One astrologer was very firm that she will get separated by December, 2017.

However, there is still a chance that the Marriage might not happen. Reasons as mentioned below:-

1) Though she is currently under Saturns Mahadasha and Saturn's 10th sight is falling on the Girl's 7th House (Life Partner). But, Saturn is Retrograde is her Janma Kundali. This might either result in the marriage not happening at all (this is in my favour), or the marriage might happen, with some delays and uncertainties (not in my favour)

2) Though, the Girl is currently under Saturn Mahadasha and Saturn is having its 10th sight on the 7th House; Mars has its 8th Sight on Saturn. And, this will create problems on all the good that Saturn is trying to do during its Mahadasha (but, Saturn is also retrograde). So, this might result in almost 60% chance that this marriage might not happen at all. (this is in my favour)

3) The Girl is also under Jupiter's untardasha. But, Jupiter in her Janma Kundali is not powerful / lord of an un-auspious house. So, even Jupiter is not powerful and would not be able to give good results / positive results (this is in my favour)

The Girl is currently too confused and does not know what is correct and what is wrong. Right now she is just going with the flow.

The Girl's Charts clearly show 2 marriages. And, these Astrologers clearly feel that if this marriage does happen, it shall break; and the second / final marriage would be with me.

Difference In Age of Life Partner :

These Astrologers have said, her final husband with whom she will spend the rest of her life (without any breakage / separation) would be either quite elder to her, or quite younger to her.

Her Navmash Chart (D9) shows Mercury and Rahu in her 3rd House. Here Rahu represents wierd / un-matched partner (Age-difference) and both have their 7th sight on the 9th House (Foreign Connection).

So,2 confirmations here, Age difference (I am almost 12 years elder to her) and I am an Indian and he a Chinese.

Husband - From Outside of the Country

All these Astrologers had the same view point. This is a bit strange, I never heard about this before.

They said, as per Vedic Astrology, if you marry someone out of compulsion of out of family pressure and the marriage is not from your heart, then the features of the Husband do not come in Navmansh Chart (D9 Chart). The Navmasha Chart in such case would show the features of the man whos the girl's heart is connected with, be it her Boy Friend.

These Astrologers re-confirmed that the Navmash of the girl are indicating towards me.

All the Serious Vedic Astrology Experts here, can you please see the attached Lagna Kundali and Navmansh Chart and help me with your opinion on this.

I love the girl so much, and I am ready to wait for her forever. I just want a little more views and confirmations on the above.

So, do you differ on the above, or do you confirm on the above.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

The Girl's Lagna Chart and Navmash Chart are attached. If you want more details, I will send the birth details via private message.

Will not do the same mistake that I did earlier (sharing the girl's birth details here).

If you wish to have my birth details too, I will share them too, via private message.

Attachments

• Chinese girl - Janma Kunadli and Navamsha.jpg
    Chinese girl - Janma Kunadli and Navamsha.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23

RaRohini

Hi saini,
Actually i do not do predictions. I follow vedic astrology but i have my own method using nakshatras. I can only show the soul life path.
I have cleared my mail box.You can pm me now. Thanks.

saini

Hi saini,
Actually i do not do predictions. I follow vedic astrology but i have my own method using nakshatras. I can only show the soul life path.
I have cleared my mail box.You can pm me now. Thanks.

I do need predictions. I just want your views on what the other Vedic Astrologers have said about the charts that I uploaded.

Especially that, if a marriage is happening out of compulsion, and there is no connect between the marrying couple, the Navmasha will show the features and characteristics of the person who she loves, and not her husband.

Also, if you could give your views on the other things posted in the original thread.

RaRohini

I do need predictions. I just want your views on what the other Vedic Astrologers have said about the charts that I uploaded.

Especially that, if a marriage is happening out of compulsion, and there is no connect between the marrying couple, the Navmasha will show the features and characteristics of the person who she loves, and not her husband.

Also, if you could give your views on the other things posted in the original thread.

Sorry. I don't do predictions. It is against my karma to do so. Thanks.

RaRohini

Only one observation i can give. Her Mars Moon Ketu conjunction: can you tell me the nakshatras in which this is located?
This may mean a monk mindset.