Does this Saint want to help me with that?

LadyLazarus

The question is does this saint want to work with me and help me in a wish I asked? I am Moon in the 10th in Aries (I don't know what to do?) and for the saint I look in 9th? She is Jupiter, in 11th in Gemini (fall) and Rx (wants to help but has difficulties?)

Attachments

• saint.gif
    saint.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 32

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
This is a pretty interesting question in that it's a bit different than usual concerns. For one thing, why not just ask about the matter you're asking the Saint to assist you with? This is sort of like double-dipping. :p

Anyway, if we're really interested in what Saint Martha is up to, we see Neptune conjoined to the Ninth house cusp, and Jupiter in detriment and retrograde in the Eleventh house of wishes, which seems like an appropriate placement. However, I don't think Saint Martha is going to be able to take care of her business this time, she's essentially and accidentally debilitated, which sounds like her hands are tied.

That being said, the Eleventh house rules that which you are wishing to occur and that is signified by Venus in the Sixth, there's a separating Square between your two significators while both occupy the other's sign of detriment and there does not seem to be another other assisting body. It doesn't look like the thing you wished for is going to work out the way you had hoped. :(

LadyLazarus

Thank you for your reply. :) I' ve asked about the matter, before I ask her help. It's about love reconciliation. The question is because it is like a vow and I want to see if she is willing to work with me for that matter. First of all. After that, how fast will she make my wish true is not in the question maybe. So she wants to work with me but her hands are tied right now?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

By the alternative "Ankara" (old Ottoman astrology) horary method I use:
-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-the Saint = 9th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-querent (Moon) flows toward Jupiter (Saint) AND Jupiter (Saint) flows toward Moon via retrograde motion
...so, the answer to this question (by Ankara horary) is: yes.