American Politics and Elections 2012

Hades

Re: Republicans Win 2012 Election?

I effen hate dems and reps. Instead of dealing wiht real issues, we are dealing with abortions and gay marriages. That stupid stimulus package DOES NOT work. Palosi's package worked! Now, Clinton should not have dismantled CIA and military, otherwise we would not have seen 911. True, reps did stop Clinton from going after Osama. We went to Iraq / Afganistan UNPREPARED... thanks to whom? CLINTON! After Bush got into the office, military got proper equipment. Should we be there? Not really! Battle for Baghdad. remember that one? American tanks were stalling in the middle of the city and Humvees were going caput in the middle of the desert. as far as Arab world, I dont trust anything they and Obama administration are saying. Arabs are known for nodding their heads and then turn around and doing something totally opposite (this goes on as far as Reagan era. I dont blame them).. Anyone with basic logic in his/her head knows that whatever comes up has to come down. I knew about real estate crash was going to be bad back in 2003. It was very evident in 2005 that it will be bad one, reminded me of 1993-1994 crash. Exact the same scenario. Prices were skyrocketing and everything fell down, in LA we saw it worse cause of the earthquake of 93. The problem with our economy is GREED as simple as that. The % of property value was growing like mushrooms. it is common sense. Right now the value of real estate is at the year of 1993. WHo cares about Palin! They have a governor of Louisiana that is doing his job clean cut. If he will be running, i will be voting for him. North Korea.. ohh man ... they are something else. Now, they are threatning if anyone does sanctions they will attack. That should have been solved during Bush administration.. i believe dems were trying to play diplomats. If it is not one thing, it is another. Corp heads are STILL allowed to use private jets and etc. It was just yesterday an article on White house refusing to gap salaries of execs.
i wanna see Bobby Jindal's natal chart but time of birth is unknown.

sorry Aq for going political on here.

T

wow your funny... and full of rhetoric

obamas popularity is at 60% no president has ever had those kind of numbers...

i have a feeling this convo is going to make you swing to the right even more. which is typical of people who are misinformed

Last edited by a moderator:

Hades

jindal performed an exorcism on several people...

hes another religious quack... and the world needs less of those

i bet he'd label you a satanic pagan for believing in astrology

tikana

Hey "Bright" Hades

at least i did not say "republicans are straight up dumb..." like you
btw Jindal's rating is at 77 right now.. he must be doing something good

Hades

Hey "Bright" Hades

at least i did not say "republicans are straight up dumb..." like you
btw Jindal's rating is at 77 right now.. he must be doing something good

if its true its amongst louisiana republicans. i highly doubt a nation wide poll

tikana

Hey Hades

go to google.com
and type approval rating Jindal
and you will see 77!

i rest my case

T

Hades

Hey Hades

go to google.com
and type approval rating Jindal
and you will see 77!

i rest my case

T

that was over a year ago....... once hes in the spotlight and trying to perform exorcisms on the obama administration... ...im sure those numbers will be a tenth

i rest my case

tikana

Anyone who is blaming Obama so lightly for the state of the American economy is simply ignorant. The reason I am saying this is not because I am a Democrat (i'm international so I cannot vote in the States), nor do I support Obama; the reason for saying this is because you all need to realize that because of globalization and the super capitalistic international system we live in, the American economy is a small part of a lot bigger whole! Even if God himself had been elected President of the USA right now, and he could perform miracles, he would NOT be able to fix anything in the American economy or solve any problems because he would have to fix first other political and structural parameters of the global economy as a whole before the American economy could see any progress inside the American nation-state.

Also, all of you who blame so lightly, please remember that the USA has signed various international agreements and treaties that bind its decisions regarding domestic economic policy according to the directives of WTO and other international organizations, therefore, no matter how much ANY President of the USA wants to help the American people, if WTO, for example, dictates otherwise with economic policies that do not discriminate against one signatory member or another (meaning that if the WTO dictates policy, the USA will follow the same policy that Kenya or France will follow if they are signatory members of the same treaty that binds them to WTO legislation), then the USA has no option but to do what WTO and IMF dictates, otherwise, it will have to pay penalties that, in reality, the American tax payers will pay in the final analysis.

The only solution would be if profound structural changes happened, meaning we need to do away with capitalism and resort to another form of international economic system which, of course, big corporations will never allow to happen for obvious reasons.

slow down. I NEVER said I blame Obama for our economical turmoil. I said that Obama inherited our mess. We got this mess because of years of built up garbage...maybe that is what transiting Sun/North node aspect meant on the day of the election... We need a radical restructuring.

tikana

read it carefully .... This rating came after Obama did his state of Congress...half the people do not even know who he is .. "72% either don’t know who he is or view him negatively. He has some work to do, clearly." Jindal refuses to accept some stimulus money from the govt that is where the major friction between people and the state.

http://www.gop12.com/2009/04/new-poll-jindal-approval-rating-at-67.html
This is from APRIL of 2009

regards
T

Hades

read it carefully .... This rating came after Obama did his state of Congress...half the people do not even know who he is .. "72% either don’t know who he is or view him negatively. He has some work to do, clearly." Jindal refuses to accept some stimulus money from the govt that is where the major friction between people and the state.

http://www.gop12.com/2009/04/new-poll-jindal-approval-rating-at-67.html
This is from APRIL of 2009

regards
T

ok, obviously there is a discrepancy in the numbers but your website is pro republican so the numbers are suspicious

when jindal becomes the joke of SNL remember this talk. :lol:

tikana

ok, obviously there is a discrepancy in the numbers but your website is pro republican so the numbers are suspicious

when jindal becomes the joke of SNL remember this talk. :lol:

there is a PDF file attached to these stats

take a look

SNL.. everyone is made fun of on SNL

[Mod edit - deleted unpleasant remark.]

Hades

uhh, what does it prove? my numbers are just as valid

so lets say people dont know much about him. like my link mentions.

when more people realize how scary he is with is wacky religious beliefs and his backyard exorcisms, im sure he'll be placed in the same category as palin

where he belongs

and dont forget your a satanic pagan in his book

tikana

Hades

astrologers are considered to be from "out there" by a large number of scientists. No one can explain why astrology works. Even wordly known astrologers cannot explain how does astrology work? there are theories but no proof. We notice stuff but cannot solve a basic question "HOW". By the way, you do not know what is his view on astrology so dont bring up this "satanic pagan" bs. I feel fine in my own skin.. appearantly you are not secure within yourself and your own belief system that you open your mouth and bash whoever does not agree with you.. Backyard exorcism? A lot of Hindu people are practicing stuff which in our eyes i tis pretty bizarre. u can argue all day and night. 1st of all, we do not know if he will actually run for a president. My sources are pretty consistent 77 and 66 approval rating. You, on other hand, disqualify anything that has to do with republicans.. quite arrogant, i must say. your blunt statement about me being a right winger.. I have bad news for you, pal. I am a registered democrat, a disappointed one by both parties. He is doing a good job as a governor of Louisiana, good for him.

Effie

slow down. I NEVER said I blame Obama for our economical turmoil. I said that Obama inherited our mess. We got this mess because of years of built up garbage...maybe that is what transiting Sun/North node aspect meant on the day of the election... We need a radical restructuring.

My reply meant to be a general reply because there are many out there who, because they are Republicans or simply because they do not like Obama, blame the current administration for the downhill of the American economy. What most people cannot understand is that it has nothing to do with one party or another, and that NO ONE could fix anything right now because of globalization, as I stressed before. The world is highly globalized and interconnected right now because of the policy that International Organizations dictate, and the nation-state, the traditional unit of analysis, has nothing to do anymore with the decision-making process of domestic economic policy. So, the administrations of all those states that are members of international organizations such as WTO and IMF simply follow what the policy-makers of these organizations dictate and they have no other choice!

Obama, and Bush previously, does the same thing. So, it's not the fault of one administration or another.....I just grabbed the opportunity to clarify this because the people think it's all about the policies of one party or another. But, they cannot understand that party politics is dead in reality, and they are only used for "theater" to win elections when no matter who wins, the captain of the ship will be anyway a little economist thug inside WTO and IMF who will dictate to Obama or whomever what the American people should do, eat, pay, buy, spend, what medications to take, where they can travel or not, etc.

Welcome to 21st century politics! And Obama is simply the liberal face of the same masters who couldn't have their job done when they used the neocon puppets, so they thought: "OK, if liberal rhetoric sells, let's sell to the mob what they want to hear in order to avoid social unrest that may prevent or delay our long-term plans, and let's have our job done sous la table quietly, pretending it is a "democratic" process in which the people participate!"

Ron Paul had the highest approval ratings -why he did NOT win the Presidency and why the media shut his message out repeatedly?? This must tell to all of you a lot, so any one of you who argues about "approval ratings" of Obama or anybody else is simply naive who refuses to acknowledge how the big Corporation called USA works in reality and WHO is running the show behind the scenes. Obama is just another puppet, the sooner many of you realize it, the better will be for your mental, psychological and emotional well-being as well as for your pockets!

Please someone give me a name in the Obama administration who is running economic policy "for the good of the people" who hasn't come from "Wall Street" with everything that this implies about their mentality and how they will operate in the final analysis and "whose" interest they really have in their hearts! This must make you think.....

Awakened_Pisces

As Effie states, this is no longer a right or left issue. It is globalization, just like Barack Obama(Yes, he called for it) and Gordan Brown and George Bush(Both of them, INC the famous 1992 speech) wanted. In particular, as Theo warned and I warned it is the New World Order. Whose intention is to cull the population by at least 70 percent and to make the rest into NWO slaves.

I don't think Barack Obama will be Uranus this time around, I think he'll be Saturn. Already we see Barack Obama VIA appointing Hillary Rodham Clinton and Ronald Steele(Republican Chairman) to high ranking positions. This is obvious political elimination and was cheered by MSNBC and the Obama Supporters.

As stated before, this is globalization and that's precisely what the "Bailout" is, a criminal bill that grants billions of dollars to Obama's masters and high ranking followers and banks and corporations and leaves the rest of us to dry.

Right now, if you watch either MSNBC, Fox or even CNN. They are using deranged psychos and racists to try and attack Congressman Ron Paul and the Alternative News Media which has ferociously tried to defend the last remaining threads of freedom inside the United States.

They are deliberately trying to set citizens against each other, this is fascist behavior from a fascist media, supporting a fascist regime and government.

It'll eventually be a World Government. Watch out for Barack Obama though, I think things are going to change quite a bit. I don't see Obama taking the Illuminati's orders for much longer.

Effie

Do you know what American diplomats in American Embassies around the world say right now to diplomats from other countries how may argue in negotiations or may refuse to follow certain policy plans the Obama administration has already given deadlines to be implemented?: "We are going to change the world. Please do not interfere!"

Draw your own conclusions.....

And if anyone can deconstruct this with astrological interpretations, I will have to applaud him/her....