Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

David
Zarathu made a thread addressing it to me. It was in lyric form trying to address issues of chart delineation. It didn’t even have my name on it how was I supposed to know!

Osameanor closed it because I hadn’t addressed it. The thread I made that got closed was me talking about my crushed blueberry recipe and me trying to link which songs/playlist they go with. Thirteenth responsed but it got deleted lol:

Thirdteenth

Omg :lol: because I’m just asking for just yours and his. Nothing much to it. Curiosity is the best answer I can find for that question. I’m not going to give it to some secret, mysterious government organization. It’s for memory log :lol:

I probably should have tagged them. This is for Ukpoohbear lol

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Omg :lol: because I’m just asking for just yours and his. Nothing much to it. Curiosity is the best answer I can find for that question. I’m not going to give it to some secret, mysterious government organization. It’s for memory log :lol:

I probably should have tagged them. This is for Ukpoohbear lol

If you’re over 150lbs you say big if not you say lil. Then what is the colour of your top and the last thing you had in your mouth? That’s your gangsta name