~ The Tarot Guide ~

Ukpoohbear

Have you guys ever heard of Lenormand? They are symbol cards a bit like oracle. Apparently invented by an old famous psychic French Romanian gypsy. I got a reading from a live stream on YouTube and I asked if the guy I like will return to me. I got Sun and Lily and started to look into the meanings. Sun is very positive like in tarot, Lily is positive/neutral but can mean delays. It is like healing from the Sun needs to take place and the Lily must grow. It is very interesting and now Lenormand has caught my eye.

three M symbols

Yes, Lenormand oracles are very used by french people. ^^
They seem easier to understand than tarots. I think If I want to buy a deck to do reading I'll take one of them, instead of a tarot or another oracle.

Like the tarot there is a lot of different decks (different drawings)

Ukpoohbear

Lenormand makes good sense for your first deck 3M. I’m interested to learn more about it. I’m gonna search about who this psychic gypsy was.

Ukpoohbear

If anyone would like to exchange a reading then let me know :smile:

Also if anyone has any information or experience with Lenormand I have some questions about the Sun and Lily cards.

Ukpoohbear

How does that work?

We could do a reading for each other? Do you have a question in mind? I’d be curious to get a reading about this guy I’m thinking about. I’ve done so many spreads about him and I can get an answer of how a situation will play out but it seems more difficult to ask how he feels, it seems to be a projection of my own feelings the card gives me.

Ukpoohbear

tarotconflicting.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Looking for opinions because it has stumped me. I know the is not the most poignant question to ask tarot but I asked tarot what this guy thought of me physically. I got the Judgement card. For clarity I asked what it does mean and then what it does not mean. What it does mean I got 10 cups and what does not I got 7 pentacles.

So for judgement does he think I am one of the dead bodies, does it mean he is very sure of his judgement. For 10 cups it is very feminine and he has previously told me he does not want me to be on a diet because he likes my shape. But 7 pentacles are known for being earthy and sexy, I’m not sure how to interpret 10 cups especially with judgment?

Usually with tarot I have to think on it and the answer becomes clear even months after, I will post a thread I did months ago with my very first deck and now I can see in hindsight what it was saying. But if anyone has any ideas or inspiration what judgment card means in terms of physically appearance I would be open to hearing about it.

We are currently not talking to each other so just reflecting on what is going on between us.

ElenaJ

You're so funny, but in a nice way.
You aren't speaking but you want to know what he thinks about you physically.
Ok.
The 10 of cups is what it means:
"Love is calm and sweet with the 10 of Cups tarot love meaning"
He is perfectly happy with you the way you are.

What does it NOT mean? 7 of pentacles.
"With the 7 of Pentacles tarot love meaning, love can be slow to flourish."

Relax, he's good with you.

Ukpoohbear

You're so funny, but in a nice way.
You aren't speaking but you want to know what he thinks about you physically.
Ok.
The 10 of cups is what it means:
"Love is calm and sweet with the 10 of Cups tarot love meaning"
He is perfectly happy with you the way you are.

What does it NOT mean? 7 of pentacles.
"With the 7 of Pentacles tarot love meaning, love can be slow to flourish."

Relax, he's good with you.

Thanks haha. No we are currently not speaking but I do enjoy reflecting and finding answers on top of answers. I know he will also be in touch again and nothing will probably improve between us and I tell myself to stop the cycle of back and forth and I will try to do that but it does but stop me thinking about the why’s etc.

Like, why is he back and forth, is it because he is using me and not interested or is it because he is scared? The problem is he is an unevolved Plutonian who is capable of healing himself but is currently capable of manipulating and using people, and maybe that’s all that’s happening is he is using me. So I guess part of asking what he thinks of me physically is if he does not find me attractive but if he does I want to know what he finds attractive.

Maybe judgment is saying he is definitely attracted and 10 cups is saying in what way. Judgement is a difficult care to appropriate a physical trait to. It is dead bodies all over the card :lol: but 10 cups is very feminine so I guess he likes my femininity or thinks I’m sweet looking.

I’m trying to think of a spread I can do which will answer my concerns about if he is using me or if he is scared and if there is actually potential there. That’s the real question I need but tarot does not seem to be able to look that age into the future. For example, I asked back in March if there will be a reconciliation and I got death. But he got in touch in October. So it was telling me to move on and there is no reconciliation for now. It’s frustrating because this back and forth is not fair and I want to finish it and tell him no when he contacts me again. He’s not very nice to me.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Here is another take on the Judgement card, from Labyrinthos:

"Now is the time to take a closer look at your love life and figure out what needs to be changed. The Judgement tarot love meaning indicates a time of self-reflection and analysis initiated by an awakening. Issues in your love life that you once ignored may be seen clearly now, and you have the chance to make adjustments. Keep communication with your partner open, and make sure both of you are aware of each other’s needs. Small changes that the two of you make together can have a great effect on your relationship. Your past actions and their consequences, whether good or bad, are catching up with you now. If you’ve made mistakes in the past, use the lessons you’ve learned to make changes for your future."

To ask the question and get a clear answer from Tarot I think you will have to have simple clear question in your mind. One thing at a time, so you weed things out.

Also, I notice you are thinking a lot about what he thinks and how he acts, but what about you?
What exactly do you want from the relationship?
What needs is it fulfilling for you?
What is missing for you, so that it will be a satisfying relationship for you?

Ukpoohbear

Well the question I asked tarot was quite clear and simple because it was ‘what does he think of me physically,’ but with judgement, I don’t think you can describe someone physically. Based on the post you pasted above, it got me thinking it’s more like he needs his judgement day on me, like does he want me or not? A judgement needs to me made that hasn’t already been done but it needs done. Maybe it is saying, he does. It know what he thinks of you physically yet because he hasn’t decided if I am the one yet ‘ten of cups.’

I find that with tarot a lot, it doesn’t tell you directly what you went to know but answers what you need to know. It’s frustrating but I guess if he hasn’t thought to himself what he thinks of me physically then tarot can’t answer it :/

Yes you’re right, I’m concentrating on him a lot and not me. That is a weakness of mine that I put a lot of emphasis on other people and need to be more self-contained. I need to have better boundaries. I will need to give him a ‘judgement day’ ie an ultimatum if he messages me in the future and say to him, you have to bring it or the door is closed forever.