Donald Trump - Only Post Astrological Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahu

Banned
Re: Donald Trump-Next President of USA

pholous is conjunct the vertex opposed to the Saturn/venus conjunction to the anti vertex with sedna square the vertex.
drumpf has Neptune opposed to eris and square to mercury
these aspects give drumpf pleasure in lying and with the Saturn/Neptune midpoint conjunct his ascendant and mars ,he is will always be an inveterate liar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-idiot-apos-194921765.html

Donald Trump Is an “Idiot” and a “Liar,” Americans Say in New Poll

Americans aren’t damning President Donald Trump with faint praise, according to a new poll: They’re mostly just damning him.
When asked for the first word that pops into their head when they think of the commander-in-chief, U.S. voters gave such glowing descriptors as “idiot,” “liar” and “a**hole,” according to a new Quinnipiac University survey out Tuesday.
In an open-ended question, Quinnipiac asked respondents over the phone, “What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of President Trump?” A total of 53 people responded with the word “idiot, 44 with “liar” and 36 with “incompetent.” Another 26 people gave the response “a**hole,” while 19 respondents said “moron,” 18 said “arrogant” and 17 said “disgusting.”

“President Donald Trump is known for hurling insults, and he’s getting slammed right back. ‘Idiot’ is just one of a string of insults thrown his way by American voters,” said Tim Malloy, Quinnipiac University Poll assistant director, in a release about the poll, which echoed the results of a similar survey conducted in May.
Other words the pollsters heard more infrequently about Trump—at least five times each—included “businessman,” “jerk,” “powerful” and “evil.”
To be fair, it wasn’t all bad news for Trump, although voters polled by Quinnipiac said they disapproved of the job he’s doing by a margin of 57 percent to 37 percent.

Andries

Donald J. Trump.

Progressive aspects:

31-Dec-2017 024°,55'21 Cancer Moon 90 mutual Asc

3-Jan-2018 025°,02'47 Cancer Moon * PROCYON (MERC - MARS )
12-Jan-2018 025°,24'05 Cancer Moon 180 AR02
21-Jan-2018 025°,44'49 Cancer Moon 0 Ven

5-Feb-2018 009°,20'00 Libra Mars 135 MC
7-Feb-2018 002°,42'20 Leo Sat 30 mutual C-11
11-Feb-2018 +23°,51'12 Moon // Plu
16-Feb-2018 026°,46'54 Cancer Moon 30 Mars
22-Feb-2018 026°,59'08 Cancer Moon 0 AR11

Andries

Progressive aspects.

Donald J. Trump.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

12-Jan-2018 000°,30'48 Taurus Moon 0 Sat
12-Jan-2018 000°,32'14 Taurus Moon 45 MC
13-Jan-2018 012°,59'11 Libra Merc 90 Chiron

Israel.

12-Jan-2018 012°,02'13 Aquarius Moon 120 AR11 (arabic part of sickness)
12-Jan-2018 012°,02'59 Aquarius Moon 150 Black Sun

david starling

Progressive aspects.

Donald J. Trump.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

12-Jan-2018 000°,30'48 Taurus Moon 0 Sat
12-Jan-2018 000°,32'14 Taurus Moon 45 MC
13-Jan-2018 012°,59'11 Libra Merc 90 Chiron

Israel.

12-Jan-2018 012°,02'13 Aquarius Moon 120 AR11 (arabic part of sickness)
12-Jan-2018 012°,02'59 Aquarius Moon 150 Black Sun

Andries, would you please explain the "Black Sun" reference?

Andries

I can not explain.

You have to ask my computer astrology calculator program.

I rectified the Trump horoscope and the Black Sun aspects are also on the list.

Trump had progressive Sun on his Ascendant:

14-Jul-2017 029°,56'42 Leo Sun 0 Asc

On 14 July 2017 Trump attended the French national holiday military parade in Paris.

david starling

I can not explain.

You have to ask my computer astrology calculator program.

I rectified the Trump horoscope and the Black Sun aspects are also on the list.

Trump had progressive Sun on his Ascendant:

14-Jul-2017 029°,56'42 Leo Sun 0 Asc

On 14 July 2017 Trump attended the French national holiday military parade in Paris.

Can you post a link to your calculator program?

Andries

Kramerbooks @kramerbooks
.@MichaelWolffNYC's FIRE AND FURY is being released ahead of schedule tomorrow...but we will be selling it at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! @HenryHolt @macmillanbooks #dc #washingtondchttp://nyti.ms/2Cp50Gr
10:32 PM - Jan 4, 2018

"Trump did not enjoy his own inauguration. He was angry that A-level stars had snubbed the event, disgruntled with the accommodations at Blair House, and visibly fighting with his wife, who seemed on the verge of tears. Throughout the day, he wore what some around him had taken to calling his golf face: angry and pissed off, shoulders hunched, arms swinging, brow furled, lips pursed."

Trump progressive aspects and transits.

20-Jan-2017 014°,56'42 Libra Ven 45 Asc
20-Jan-2017 001°,43'43 Virgo C-11 30 C-12
20-Jan-2017 005°,17'35 Scorpio Moon 30 Black Moon transit
20-Jan-2017 -02°,46'50 Mars # C—2 transit
20-Jan-2017 017°,37'13 Pisces Ven 0 AR06 transit
20-Jan-2017 017°,37'13 Capricorn Plu 60 AR06 transit = Asc + Merc - Moon

Sabian Symbol Capricorn 18: THE UNION JACK FLIES FROM A NEW BRITISH

WARSHIP.

20-Jan-2017 024°,20'32 Pisces Mars 60 MC transit
20-Jan-2017 000°,50'26 Aquarius Sun 120 AR01 transit

rahu

Banned

and though he lacks the necessary Jupiter square Neptune , of Obama,to lie with a straight face, he more than makes up for that deficiency with with pholous conjunct the vertex opposed to the Saturn/venus conjunction to the anti vertex with sedna square the vertex. his sincerity while distorting the truth is unmatched by the other candidates who simply do care what the plebians know.

, The Donald has Neptune opposed to eris and square to mercury giving him the chutzpah to lie about any sexual peccadilloes that might occur or have occurred or are occurring.

rahu
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lpga-golfer-trumps-golf-game-cheats-like-hell-163731043.html
LPGA golfer on Trump's golf game: 'He cheats like hell'

President Donald Trump takes great pride in his golf game, and plenty of notable names have attested to the president’s astonishing, borderline-unbelievable skill on the golf course. But now comes a new perspective.
Suzann Pettersen, a 15-time winner on the LPGA Tour and a frequent playing partner of Trump’s, gave an interview to Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang in which she talked about her friendship with the president … and she didn’t hold back in her assessment of his game.
“He cheats like hell,” Pettersen said, “so I don’t quite know how he is in business. They say that if you cheat at golf, you cheat at business. I’m pretty sure he pays his caddie well, since no matter how far into the woods he hits the ball, it’s in the middle of the fairway when we get there.” The newspaper notes that Pettersen was “laughing heartily” as she spoke, so spin that however you wish.
Pettersen also noted that Trump picked up the final putt of every round she’d played with him, avoiding that one extra stroke. “He always says he is the world’s best putter,” she said. “But in all the times I’ve played him, he’s never come close to breaking 80.”
That’s a pretty sharp contrast from what others have said about the president’s game, like Sen. Lindsey Graham:

Andries

Donald J. Trump.

Progressive aspect:

5-Feb-2018 009°,20'00 Libra Mars 135 MC

5 February 2018 Time cover:

America Alone by Karl Vick.

Davos and the Donald by Ricard Haass.

Happy hour with the 1% by Molly Ball.

rahu

Banned

in
and though he lacks the necessary Jupiter square Neptune , of Obama,to lie with a straight face, he more than makes up for that deficiency with with pholous conjunct the vertex opposed to the Saturn/venus conjunction to the anti vertex with sedna square the vertex. his sincerity while distorting the truth is unmatched by the other candidates who simply do care what the plebians know.

in keeping with the proud tradition of past president Clinton, The Donald has Neptune opposed to eris and square to mercury giving him the chutzpah to lie about any sexual peccadilloes that might occur or have occurred or are occurring.

rahu

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-end...-lie-gets-corrected-by-fox-news-3f9c8c4f4738/

Trump ends Twitter silence with blatant lie, gets corrected by Fox News

Even Trump's favorite network acknowledges his SOTU audience was not the largest ever.

On Tuesday evening, President Trump posted a tweet of a live stream of his State of the Union speech. He didn’t tweet again until Thursday morning, when he told a blatant lie about his speech’s audience.
“Thank you for all of the nice compliments and reviews on the State of the Union speech. 45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history,” Trump tweeted. “@FoxNews beat every other Network, for the first time ever, with 11.7 million people tuning in. Delivered from the heart!”

But according to widely-shared Nielsen numbers released Wednesday, Trump’s first State of the Union was not the most watched in history.

In fact, as Fox News pointed out after Trump’s tweet, it wasn’t particularly close, with the three presidents who immediately preceded Trump each delivering State of the Union Addresses watched by more than 45.6 people.

petosiris

Banned

It's important to note that the M.C. is due South, but the Asc/Desc. line is seldom due East/West. So the M.C. is seldom perpendicular to the horizontal (horizonal) Angles in the Chart.

Exactly. I actually believe the MC was thought as the zenith of the location and perpendicular to the Asc, not south initially, and that quadrant houses stem from this error.

The 10th whole sign house was the MC in the Hellenistic tradition, which was criticized first by Greek astronomers.

I have Gemini rising, when Gemini is rising at my location I can see that Pisces is above my head, not Aquarius.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

Uranus with hard aspects to the sun or the moon can be significators of mental illness. drumpf has the sun/node/Uranus opposed to the moon/S node conjunction so his mental instability is astrologically coherent.in addition his fascistic megalomania is shows by the mars/Jupiter and mars/Chiron midpoints square to the nodal axis and Uranus/sun/moon.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/le...perts-terrified-trumps-disconnection-reality/

Leading mental health experts are terrified by Trump’s disconnection from reality
In Brave New Films’ newest film, Mental Health Experts on Donald Trump, leading mental health experts speak out and call for an independent, expert-led examination of Trump’s mental fitness.
Our president has incited his followers to violence, consistently misconstrues reality, brags about his sexual assaults, and is unable to respond calmly to any criticism. He has the nuclear codes, has threatened to use them, and taunts hostile nations about the size of his button. Trump’s recent cognitive test was a sham. Everyone who has access to the nuclear codes must pass physical and mental readiness according to the Nuclear Personnel Reliability Program, everyone except the president. The experts agree—we need a nonpartisan expert panel to assess Trump’s mental fitness.

WELL I CLEARED IT UP A BIT. THIS PROBLEM HAS GOING ON FOR QUITE WHILE BUT I HAVEN'T METIONED IT.
WHEN I AM VISITING SITES TO FIND ARTICLES TO POST, IF I OPEN ASTROLOGYWEEKLY FIRST, THE INTERFERANCE BEGINS IMMEDIATELY. I CAN NOT COPY, I CANNOT OPEN CERTAIN LINKS AND POSTING BECOMES A MAJOR PROBLEM. SOMETIMES IT TALES ME HALF AN HOUT TO POST A ARTICLE THAT SHOULD TAKE 30 SECONDS.
BUT IF I DON'T OPEN ASTROLOGYWEEKLY AND USE MICROSFOT WORD TO SET UP MY POST , COPY TO MY CLIPBOARD AD THEN OPEN ASTROLOGYWEEKLY AND QUICKLY MAKE MY POST , I HAVE NO PROBLEMS. SO NOT ONLY ARE RESIDENT TROLL DELETED ,ALTERED AND CHANGING MY POST, BUT THEY ARE USNIG THE COOKIE OPTION TO TRACE WHAT I AM LOOKING AT IN REAL TIME AND TRY TO SABOTAGE MY WORK

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

thre prez has the venus/mars midpoint conjunct pluto and square to nessus.

this quite a indication of a power sex drive and especially a interest in hidden affairs with strog carnal desires and little or no emotional conections. this is also a very strong indication of incestual desires so I posted the some charts and midpoint charts of trump,ivanka,strormy and jessical drake, another alledged "mistress".

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ivanka_trump_71724_52291.jpg
    astro_2gw_ivanka_trump_71724_52291.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_2gw_trump4689_71653_49585.jpg
    astro_2gw_trump4689_71653_49585.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_621gw_ivanka_trump_trump4689_72034_960.jpg
    astro_621gw_ivanka_trump_trump4689_72034_960.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_621gw_stromy_danielsstephanie220_trump4689_71926_61255.jpg
    astro_621gw_stromy_danielsstephanie220_trump4689_71926_61255.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25

Andries

Donald J. Trump.

13-Apr-2018 028°,12'53 Aries Ura 60 Pars transit

Andries

Israel transits.

13-Apr-2018 021°,24'32 Scorpio Jup 0 Chiron
13-Apr-2018 028°,10'27 Aries Ura 150 C-12

USA missile attack on Syria targets Friday 13 April 2018?

rahu

Banned

Ivanka's chart shows clear indications of a incestual relationship with her father.
the asteroid don is exactly conjunct to pluto, which is a incestaul aspect to begin with.
her mars/venus and mars/Neptune midpoint is square to Nessus which shows her incestual emotional and physical love for her father.
and the sun is square to orcus which is another incestual indicator and here the midpoint is square to venus/Neptune conjunction.

these are not surprising aspects as the net had multiple photos of them together which raise your eyebrows. plus it is said that he has told his mistress's that they remind him of his daughter.

this would be in keeping with trumps incestual aspects of the venus/mars midpoint conjunct pluto and square to nessus.purely incestual and misogynistic .

their composite shows a t square of eris opposed to Venus and square to orcus and orcus conjunct the node.all incestual indicators
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

trumps composite with stormy daniels is interesting. steph(stormies given name ) is conjunct the south node and this conjunction is square to the sun/venus conjunction. the and eris/nessus midpoint and eris/mars midpoints are conjunct to the sun/venus conjunction. this actually looks like they really enjoyed each other. clearly carnal but quite emotionally also.

thre prez has the venus/mars midpoint conjunct pluto and square to nessus.

this quite a indication of a power sex drive and especially a interest in hidden affairs with strog carnal desires and little or no emotional conections. this is also a very strong indication of incestual desires so I posted the some charts and midpoint charts of trump,ivanka,strormy and jessical drake, another alledged "mistress".

Doomsday

I'd like to proffer further discussion on Trump and his mental state.
When he sees he won't be re-elected (and he won't)... will this man burn down the house on his way out?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116596

And... as an aside, I have a Uranus/North Node conjunction myself.
I'm not exactly sure of the degrees, but I know its there, and I consider myself to be a little bit of a screwball...

Last edited:

Andries

Trump has Pars Spirit in 2 degrees Pisces, which is square his 2 degrees Leo Twelve House cusp.

Andries

Donald J. Trump.

1-Apr-2018 021°,10'57 Capricorn Plu 90 C—3 transit

Kim Jong Un.

1-Apr-2018 003°,21'44 Aquarius Moon 90 Sat

1-Apr-2018 027°,30'44 Aries Ura 120 Nep transit

1 April 2018 is Easter Sunday.

SEOUL, April 18, 2018 (Yonhap) -- Mike Pompeo, the new United States secretary of state nominee, met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on his secret visit to the North a few weeks ago, a U.S. report said Wednesday.
Pompeo, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, made the trip as an envoy of President Donald Trump over the Easter weekend to discuss the planned Trump-Kim summit, following his nomination as the new secretary of state, The Washington Post reported, citing sources with knowledge of the trip.
It was the highest-level meeting between Washington and Pyongyang since 2000 when the then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright met with Kim Jong-il, the late leader of North Korea, according to the report.
The report comes as Trump alluded to his direct communication line with Kim during his summit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Tuesday (U.S. time).
He said the U.S. is having direct talks at "extremely" high levels with North Korea.
Trump also referred to the two Koreas' potential summit agenda to end the decades-old armistice, saying that "They do have my blessing to discuss the end to the war."

Five different locations are under review as the venue for his summit with Kim, the president also said, following his announcement on April 9 that the bilateral meeting may be held in May or early June.
Ahead of the Trump-Kim summit, President Moon Jae-in will hold a summit with Kim on April 27 at the inter-Korean truce village of Panmunjom to negotiate North Korea's denuclearization and end the armistice that has kept the two Koreas in a technical state of war since the 1950-53 Korean War ended in a truce.

Status
Not open for further replies.