Does he think about me?

astrokp

I like a guy and I know he does too but he keeps a bit distant. I am not sure exactly why. He goes out of his way on some days for me and generally shows good signs of liking for me. Lately he occupies my mind so much I wonder if he thinks about me as much? I’m unable to attach a chart so happy to share details:

Question- does he think about me?
Time- 02:07 am, 8 September
Place - New Delhi, india

Thanks!

astrokp

Thanks Waybread for responding. I was unable to add an attachment from phone so couldn't but now I can so I have done it here now!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_does_he_think_about_me.33094.105693.png
    astro_w2gw_does_he_think_about_me.33094.105693.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 68

waybread

Something seems to be secretive about you two. You are indicated by the moon, he is indicated by Saturn. Both are in his turned 12th house (radix chart's 6th house) which can indicate secrets or even some kind of deception.

The moon applies to a conjunction with Saturn, This suggests mutual attraction, but with the moon as the faster-moving planet, you may be more interested in starting a relationship than he is. (Also, he is in a strong position as Saturn is in the sign it rules, but the moon is in detriment, so you're not the one with a big say in a potential relationship.) However, before the moon perfects its conjunction with Saturn, it forms a trine with Mars. Is there another man in your life just now, perhaps one who is actually more important to you? It looks like you match up with him before Mr. Saturn makes up his mind.

BTW, from a cell phone you can save your chart with a service like imgur.com and then post the link on this forum.

Last edited:

astrokp

Something seems to be secretive about you two. You are indicated by the moon, he is indicated by Saturn. Both are in his turned 12th house (radix chart's 6th house) which can indicate secrets or even some kind of deception.

The moon applies to a conjunction with Saturn, This suggests mutual attraction, but with the moon as the faster-moving planet, you may be more interested in starting a relationship than he is. (Also, he is in a strong position as Saturn is in the sign it rules, but the moon is in detriment, so you're not the one with a big say in a potential relationship.) However, before the moon perfects its conjunction with Saturn, it forms a trine with Mars. Is there another man in your life just now, perhaps one who is actually more important to you? It looks like you match up with him before Mr. Saturn makes up his mind.

BTW, from a cell phone you can save your chart with a service like imgur.com and then post the link on this forum.

Thank you Waybread. I think the ‘secretive’ bit is that both of us like each other but neither wants to say that to the other. But you’re right, I was lately getting a feeling I was starting to want this more than him. He’s my teacher and younger so perhaps he is not sure he should say anything or things may get awkward. Underneath I don’t really want a long-term relationship with him but I do like him and wanted to be sure this was going somewhere. What does him being in a strong position mean? I don’t really have another man. I did break out of a 5-6 years old relationship but don’t intend on going back. What happens when moon conjuncts with Saturn?

Thank you also for telling me how to upload attachments from phone!

waybread

A lot of horary astrology involves determining which person or which group is in a stronger or weaker position. Metaphorically, maybe one person holds all of the cards, and the other person is not in a good position for her wishes to come true. A strong planet in this chart is Saturn because it is in the sign that it rules, like the king in his own castle.

If you are a student of this man and he is a teacher, he may think that it is professionally inappropriate to start up a romantic relationship.

If your signifying planet and his signifying planet become conjunct, usually that gives a "yes" to the question asked. But sometimes before that happens, a third planet perfects an aspect with one of the significators. When that happens, sometimes it indicates a helpful go-between (called a translation of light,, but often it is called a prohibition, meaning the third planet prevents the desired outcome from taking place. I read the situation of Mars as the latter. However, Mars and the moon (you) make a positive aspect called a trine, so I thought this couldn't be all negative.

Anyway, let us know what happens-- if anything.

astrokp

Thank you Waybread for explaining in such concise and crisp fashion. It will come handy when I reopen my horary book next month. :)

I also suspect the 'secretive' bit could be his interest in another woman, perhaps. He has mentioned this a couple of times to me though I assume it to be his way of letting me know that he is single.

You may be right about him thinking it inappropriate to start a romantic relationship with a student. He is also mostly thinking about sorting his career because he is a musician, and I understand why he needs to concentrate on that. I will surely share an update if this goes anywhere. :)

ElenaJ

Thanks Waybread for responding. I was unable to add an attachment from phone so couldn't but now I can so I have done it here now!

You are the moon, in your fall in Capricorn, approaching a trine with Uranus, who is co-ruler of the 7th, and ruler of the 8th.
After this is complete, moon will trine mars, ruler of the 5th of love affairs.
You mention that he is a teacher, so his significator as Saturn is quite appropriate, even though he is younger than you are. He is retrograde, so in a bit of a conundrum, a stalled situation.
When you do a chart, remember to enter the south moon's node.
Here, Saturn is on the south node. He was going back to traditional ways of thinking, left over from the past, but now is beyond that, and moving towards moon.
As Waybread wrote, before moon concludes with Saturn, she trines mars, ruler of love affairs.
So to reply to the answer, it would seem that he is thinking about you, yes.
He is attracted to you, but his position is weak, he is working, he can't move ahead, his hands are tied.

astrokp

Thank you very much Elena. :) Much appreciated.

This sounds like things will die down eventually and nothing will really come of it. I guess I'll be careful then! But glad to know he is attracted to me.:D

ElenaJ

Yes, sometimes it is nice to know our feelings are reciprocal. Even though they don't lead anywhere.
Just enjoy it.

astrokp

Hello good people,

I am learning horary and I thought one of the easiest charts to test my understanding on would be one related to the 7th house so I cast a new chart today with the question 'does he still like me?' and according to the attached chart, I think the squares between my signifactor and his suggests that he doesn't. I wonder what Saturn being in it's own sign would mean here? That I am the one with stronger feelings for him than he is? Honestly, I am kind of keeping myself a bit away so I wonder what this means... Moon is also squaring Pluto in Capricorn so that means 'No' I guess? Does the 9th house placement of his signifactor say anything about him not wanting/wanting to talk to me (3rd from 7th)? I could be totally wrong but happy to be helped to read this better!

Thank you:)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-29 at 2.12.00 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-09-29 at 2.12.00 PM.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 25

waybread

dA rule of horary is that you only get to ask a question once-- by any means of divination. Horary goes by the moment of the question, and if you repeat the question when nothing has significantly changed, it just confuses the precise moment.

You can ask again once some months have past or if the circumstances significantly change.

For what it's worth, the moon (him) applying to Venus looks positive, but the square to Saturn in the first house indicates that it wouldn't work out.

ElenaJ

dA rule of horary is that you only get to ask a question once-- by any means of divination. Horary goes by the moment of the question, and if you repeat the question when nothing has significantly changed, it just confuses the precise moment.

You can ask again once some months have past or if the circumstances significantly change.

For what it's worth, the moon (him) applying to Venus looks positive, but the square to Saturn in the first house indicates that it wouldn't work out.

Waybread is exactly right, and in addition Saturn in the first house often warns us the chart should not be read.

astrokp

Thank you Waybread. For some reason I thought one month was a long-ish enough period to ask again and also I wanted to test how much I understood/learnt from the horary textbook. I also noticed him distancing himself or acting a bit strange and unfriendly. Just curious, was any of my interpretation correct?

astrokp

Waybread is exactly right, and in addition Saturn in the first house often warns us the chart should not be read.

Thank you Elena, I just quickly read up on this and it seems that I may not have asked what I had intended to or wasn't really looking for an answer to the question but just casting it to 'test my knowledge'. Hmm thanks, this is useful!