I've always wanted people that understand astrology to read on my chart

mmk

I've always wanted people that understand and know astrology to comment on my chart and tell me their opinion on it, i would obsessively read about astrology to learn, but i've never met another person who knows much about astrology who could give a second point of view on my chart

I want to know

1)what you think i look like
2)what you think my personality is like
3)whether you think im a very social or popular person
4)if my chart strongly indicates toward any career paths
5) anything else that stands out about me or you can tell from my chart
6) any predictions you can make about me (not like necessary predictions of the future, more about me as a person internally and externally)
7) I'm very interested in my north node conjunct mc conjunct mercury and how it can be interpreted
8) how my venus/sun trine uranus trine moon plays out, what it does, what kind of energy I attract or give off.
9) on cafeastrology my most negative aspect (negative in value) is Lilith opposite Mercury (which i don't understand, how to interpret), I only have 6-7 negative aspects and 11 trines (but I know trines are positive, but stagnant energy), and the negative aspects effect me the most.

Attachments

• mmkastro.jpg
    mmkastro.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 21
  • mmkastro2.jpg
    mmkastro2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 11

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I don't think of astrology as a substitute for information more easily obtainable through normal means. What you look life, after all, will be largely a genetic inheritance from your parents, and more easily determined through a photograph. You also know yourself whether you are a social, popular person!

With your moon in the 12th house and sun in the 8th, I would see you as a private person.

It is interesting that Venus is so close to your sun that its situation is called cazimi, meaning being "in the heart of the sun." I'd be curious to learn how you experience Venus: possible readings from my perspective would be that you identify very strongly with your femininity, and/or that you have a finely developed sense of aesthetics and a love of beauty. This would be supported by your moon and rising sign in Venus-ruled Libra. It also looks to me that maintaining a sense of serenity and equilibrium is very important to you; although your childhood home was probably disruptive (hard aspects to 4th house Neptune and Uranus.)

Your moon and Mercury are in mutual reception with one another, which tends to strengthen them both. The moon rules your 10th house of career.

If you are not a university student now, I hope this is an option for you. Mercury in the 9th house and your strong Gemini would probably really enjoy higher education. The 8th house relates to delving into life's mysteries, and "occult" subjects.

If a career in the arts doesn't look feasible, I wonder how you would feel about medical research. It would seem to tie in your 12th house (rules hospitals and people who are unfortunate in some way,) the 8th house (cycle of sex-birth-life-death-rebirth,) and 9th house higher education.

Another possibility consistent with your chart would have to do with "shared resources" such as investments, money management, insurance, and the stock market.

Alternatively, you might indicate which careers appeal to you now, and we can see which seem best supported by your horoscope.

The one caution is that you have a grand trine in your chart. A lot of things in life will probably go well for you without your having to try very hard. That sounds good, but the down side is that you may not exert yourself to reach your potential. Even without that university degree, your life might be very pleasant; but you might limit yourself now in ways you will regret later on in life.

The NN-Mercury conjunction is a bit wide, but your NN-MC conjunction is very close; along with a close sextile involving Jupiter and Saturn.

The NN shows where your growth lies, so your personal growth will probably come from a serious focus on your career and, eventually, your public image.

Nm91

1) You look astrologicaly good to me:surprised::joyful:. Libra asc may give you a pretty face, with venusian like features like: slim body maybe, appealing curvature of the body, stylized nose etc. Or maybe you can have a bit of overweight or a rounded face, like babylike, because your moon is conj your ASC as well. As you have libra/scorpio sharing your 1st house, you may have scorpio features aswell, like a penetrating gaze, big soulful eyes, maybe a nose with shape as an eagle, like curved. The ruler of your ASC (venus) is in the eight house of scorpio too, and you have sun conj venus:surprised:, and venus is kinda in cojn to mars. So those characteristics keep appearing here, venusian/scorpio like appeal, with a bit of moonlike features there too. In theory you may be an attractive person. Though scorpio doesnt allways make for beauty it does give someone a sexual kind of beauty or attractiveness.

2) You can be a sensitive person and someone who wants to have recognition or public status. It seems to me like you want to be succesfull with your job or career. Maybe you like to work hard and achieve some goals in life?. You have a pretty high sex drive:innocent:, maybe. And maybe you like to study (higher education) and or traveling, religion, philosophy, languages or sports too. So maybe you appear to the outside world as a caring, harmonious and maybe intense person. You could be creative and sexual as well. Idk if that was to vague.

3) I think you may be social and may want to be popular. I dont know if you are popular but i think you may want to be, because of your moon conj ASC and maybe you want to be succesfull too, because of your north node conj MC. Well overall i think you are a social person. But nonetheless you may have an introspective side too: mercury in cancer, sun, jupiter and venus in 8th. You have sun in gemini in 8th too so you may like to comunicate with other people or connect in a profound way.

4) I think your chart indicates a career path. It could be related with: culinary stuff, travel, maybe teaching, communicating in a caring kind of way. Maybe you like to study a lot. I think overall your career may be related to communication, it could be writing, languages or something to do with religion or philosophy. I have to look more careful to know what it is, but i know it is there to see. And i think that studying or communicating something may be important to you.

5) North node conj ASC is cool, your mission could be to try to be succesfull in your career or job, it may not be easy but maybe you feel you want to gain that recognition (or maybe im wrong, im assuming to much:sideways:).

6) Preditions, idk, but having those 3 planets in 8th house and scorpio in 1st may suggest you can have various crisis throughout your life. People with scropio asc or scorpio in 1st may encounter life/death situations in early life, like at birth (but i think that would be more plausible if you had Scropio Asc). You may encounter Life/death/renewal kind of episodes throughout your life. You may also like all the occult stuff. You may tap at some point of your life unto hidden abbilities (idk where i read that with sun in 8th you could unveil abilities that are deep inside you). Sun in 8th also may mean that you can go through several changes through life, letting go of what doesnt work for you anymore and improving yourself for better. It could make someone a healer too because maybe you can tap into the hidden aspects of life. Maybe you could learn some hidden knowledge too because you have those planets in Gemini in 8th, and jupiter kinda means knowledge and expansion so. But all those planets in 8th could make you think a lot in sex too, it depends in how you use those energies.

So i predict you may have major changes throughout your life. Im talking about deep changes within yourself, and maybe the way you show yourself to the world too, because you have scorpio in your 1st house too.

7) Nort node conj MC (mercury isnt conjunct your MC, i think, because your mercury is at 14° and your MC is at 26°. The orb for personal planet conjunctions is of 5°) could mean what i told you before, you may want to be succesfull in life, in your career, at your job, be recogniced by society, etc. And that may be a life mission for you.

8) Oh yeh you have 2 grand trines there:surprised:. That is good!. That may be the reason why im giving so much information to you withouth getting paid:lol:. From what i know about that configuration, the 3 planets involved have a natural and free flow of energy. It may give you talents, or things come naturally to you that may not come to others so easily. Having to much good aspects in your chart could make you stagnant too, because there should be tense areas in your chart that make you want to go forward or further develop those skills that you may have. So at first glance those grand trines are beneficial, but i would have to look deeper into it. The planets involved work together, in a beneficial way and in your favor. To better understand those grand trines you could look into the meaning of the planets involved and the house and sign where theyre at in your natal chart.

9) Lilith in 3rd may make your relation with siblings kinda shady, or you can manipulate people with words, etc. The opposition with mercury make this position even more strong, because mercury rules the 3rd house. So maybe there is a tension or a difficulty for you to learn or communicate. But nonetheless i think lilith in 3rd is not a bad placement and it may complement what i was saying about you maybe needing or wanting to communicate or learn things. I think the tension of the opposition may be beneficial. Then lilith in that house may mean that you could write or like to read things with a dark nature, things that have to do with sexuality, etc. It may also mean that you may have had trouble in high school or maybe you had dark thoughs when you were at school, or were jelous or you could been in power plays involving your partners. All those things i said last could also apply to the relation with your siblings, if you were to have some.

Okay ill leave it at that, i hope i was clear about what i wrote.

Last edited: