Love marriage? When? Delayed due to saturn aspect?

Haran

1. Sun, moon and ketu are together in lagna. Although sun is in own house, it may be eclipsed by ketu. same case with moon too.
Your moon is totally out also by being combust with sun. This will impact your mind/ thoughts definitely.
Also, your birth time is Amavasya. darkness of mind is expected.
(Please try remedy for both moon and sun).
Ketu will cause some confusion about your own personality and character.

2. Venus in 12H (house of loss) means your love and care will go for others than for your partner.
Read more - https://www.indastro.com/house/venus-12th-house.html

3. Shani in 5H means you will be strict in offering love to ur family members. also child birth issues may exist.
Read more - https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-5th-house.html

4. Rahu in 7 - will indicate problems of trust between partners.
read more - https://www.indastro.com/house/rahu-7th-house.html

If you think these are true, consider remedies or do proper & regular pooja to a god.
TC.

Hello dear friend:

2015-2016 - had this person encounter a girl with different religion/background and break up happened???

any fights happened with this incident...??

this person might have multiple relation ships ????

May get partner/wife with much difference of age and late marriage

his siblings will help him getting married...

2015-2016--- did this person hadany new opportunity to work with foreign people/land and /or travelled foreign and had loss??

Tweety

Account Closed
Hey Ankit,

Yes a breakup happened in 2014 when he travelled overseas.
He again travelled overseas in 2015 for 3-4 months.

He has now been overseas since dec 2016 and again a relationship suffered break up in 2019. This relationship was conceived around mid 2015 , lasted around 4 years.

Correct, the native has had many relationships none worked.

I wanted to ask if he will have a love marriage outside of his caste?
Also when you say girl with much age difference, how much of a difference are we talking here, the wife will be younger?

Love marriage tendencies are there for sure but the problem is saturn will not allow it..... and multiple partners were foreign or different cast people???
Age difference should be life 4-5 years vice varsa. No younger partner....

Can you tell me about his sister , father’s mother life??? I think they have some issues in health and overall life.... married life as well!!!

Spouse could have problem related to thinking or unstable mind...

Tweety

Account Closed
Hi Ankit,
Yes most of the love partners were inter caste/religion.
When you say saturn won’t let it happen meaning the native will have traditional marriage? His wife should be 4-5 years younger than him?

His mother is old now, into her 70s and isn’t doing great health wise.
His sister is elder and married off, but he is not on so much good terms in his relatives.
Unfortunately his dad is no more, he passed away a few years ago.

He has a younger brother who tends to aruge a lot with him and his mom.
He is also very fickle in his mind, is confused even related to marriage and partner matters.

Okk..... and i am asking about her sister’s life and his father’s sister if any.....????
They must be in stress condition for sure.....

Through his younger brother he will face lot of losses.....
Father must be a really great personality with spiritual bend...
Does his mama or mami likes to buy gold???

Rahu dasa has been started and rahu is strong but sun is little done by rahu and ketu this person can earn a lot in foreign country and will get recognitionthere only not in native land....

Recently he had break up right???? Till september 2019 he will have relationsships and break up

Tweety

Account Closed
okay, his earnings are good but expenses seem high as well.

yes he broke up recently rather is still confused about the relationship.

Last edited:

Tweety

Account Closed
Okk..... and i am asking about her sister’s life and his father’s sister if any.....????
They must be in stress condition for sure.....

Through his younger brother he will face lot of losses.....
Father must be a really great personality with spiritual bend...
Does his mama or mami likes to buy gold???

His sister seems to have some ups n downs in married life.
His mom has a spiritual bent, fasts 2-3 times a week.
He himself is very spiritual does regular prayer and fasts in tuesdays.

His dad was a great personality however after he passed away native had to take up a lot of responsibility and has fared well.
his career is good. He is a very sorted individual just in relationships he has multiple failures.. and is never clear. Is always running after something, tends to move from one girl to another.. even though he wants to get settled

Tweety

Account Closed
He has rahu in 7th house, I used to believe node involvement give an intercaste spouse. Is that not true in his case?
Saturn in 5th might give tendancies to follow customs though.

Saturn will break everything if he associates with foreign things or non custom affairs.....
Rahu in 7 th house foreign connection is definite.....
Does his dental hygiene is bad??? Multiple tooth ache???
He himself is not sure about his reconsilation so i can t say anything about it....
But arrange marriage is good!!!

Tweety

Account Closed
Saturn will break everything if he associates with foreign things or non custom affairs.....
Rahu in 7 th house foreign connection is definite.....
Does his dental hygiene is bad??? Multiple tooth ache???
He himself is not sure about his reconsilation so i can t say anything about it....
But arrange marriage is good!!!

Thanks Ankit, his dental hygiene is fine.