South Node Conjunct Natal Mars

Venussian

Looking for information on this transit as I could not find many resources on it. (Most articles were about when north Node passes Mars currently, not a transit to Natal)

North Node/Rahu is currently, and for the next week transit in exact conjunction to my natal Mars in 3rd house.
Mars is Conjunct my Moon, but the north Node conjunction to my moon will occur 5 degrees later.
So north Node is currently in my 3rd house, south Node in my 9th house.
Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: North Node Conjunct Natal Mars

Looking for information on this transit as I could not find many resources on it. (Most articles were about when north Node passes Mars currently, not a transit to Natal)

North Node/Rahu is currently, and for the next week transit in exact conjunction to my natal Mars in 3rd house.
Mars is Conjunct my Moon, but the north Node conjunction to my moon will occur 5 degrees later.
So north Node is currently in my 3rd house, south Node in my 9th house.
Any advice is appreciated!

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window