Dyatlov Pass Incident

Therese

Hi All,

I wonder whether any of you feel like looking into the event chart for the Dyatlov Pass incident: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident , http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/01/mountain-of-the-dead-the-dyatlov-pass-incident/.

According to the investigators at the time, whatever the incident was, it happened probably sometime before midnight on 2 February, 1959. I drew the event chart for 11:30pm, 2 February.

---
My interest in this incident is very recent and I can't explain it, but I can illustrate.

I currently live in France. 3 days before the Charlie Hebdo attack, when Hollande announced that European sanctions against Russia should come to an end, the news site that is my homepage featured the Dyatlov Pass Incident as its cover story (they usually pick some intriguing past event or scientific discovery during "empty hours", when nothing much is happening). On 2 February, 1959, nine hikers died of "a compelling unknown force" in the Ural Mountains of Russia. Something caught me in the story, and I spent most of the day collecting info.

the very same day when Hollande had his announcement (4 Jan 2015),there was an earthquake in the Ural mountains, where the Dyatlov incident happened 56 years ago.

On 10th January, I read that Russia is presenting a new military truck, and funnily, it is a new model of a series called "Ural Typhoon"

Four days later, the city where I currently live (and half of Europe) was hit by a windstorm with 130km/h (80mph) gales. (yes, I know it wasn't a typhoon)

By the way, one of the hikers back in 1959, Thibeaux-Brignolles, was of French origin.

I don't have any theory, nor do I claim any connection, I'm just intrigued and wonder what those of you with more experience see in the event chart.

Thanks.

Attachments

• dyatlov_pass_incident.30478.3276.jpg
    dyatlov_pass_incident.30478.3276.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

unique_astrology

Not finding much - still looking. Here is what I have so far.

Progressed CapSolar progressed to date of incident with an eclipse from the past year around it.

Having checked 3 sources against each other I have decided to delete the album on imgur as there were differences for 4 victims between the travel site and Wikipedia and 2 between Wikipedia and the book "Mountain of the Dead: The Dyatlov Pass Incident".

Attachments

• shortform.gif
    shortform.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Wiki vs Book.gif
    Wiki vs Book.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Therese

Thank you!

That's a lot of work. I have also cast their charts and haven't found anything that seemed to stand out.

And Zolotarev had his birthday exactly that day (38). By the way, yes, Dyatlov and Kolmogorova were born almost on the same day, but a year apart.

A small avalanche is possible, on the other hand, the investigators didn't seem to think it was an option. If they had thought it plausible, they would have probably used it to close the file, wether they were sure about it or not. That was one of the things that surprized me most about this case. Why did they let people's imagination ramble?

I mean, it's not how communism functioned. The state knew it all, and they took every opportunity to demonstrate it. there were no secrets of nature (science and logic explained it all), no personal secrets (you were supposed to share everything with your comrades, and you could never know which neighbour, friend or classmate reported to the secret service), there was no magic or religion ( they were against the official doctrine of dialectical materialism). To leave this case in the fog and not "use" a rational and plausible explanation is out of "character". The only thing I can think of why this could stay "unsolved" is that it happened during Khrushchev's Thaw, after the death of Stalin but before Brezhnev. And also, the search party was probably too many, and mostly locals who knew the area and what an avalanche etc would have been like...

Yes, 6 of them died of exposure and hypothermia. The other three died of an "unknown compelling force" that broke their bones but didn't damage any soft tissue.

Attachments

• dyatlov_map.jpg
    dyatlov_map.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Therese

ps: The flow of strange coincidences is going on:

Yesterday, first an article popped up on my homepage about how melting ice in the Italian Alps is revealing the so-far hidden, frozen corpses of WWI soldiers. Then, it was in the news that 6 skiers died in the French Alps
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/25/six-skiers-die-french-alps-avalanche

and today I read that on the exact same day of the Dyatlov incident (2 february) the US East Coast from Philadelphia to Maine is bracing for a potentially historic blizzard:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/25/usa-weather-storm-idUSL6N0V40UK20150125

Last edited:

unique_astrology

:whistling: I cut years off by listening to a time machine of old songs to take me back - you just skip weeks at a time!:biggrin:

Here is the Caplunar covering the period of the forecast blizzard progressed to 4:30 pm today in New York city (rush hour). The on-going Uranus-Pluto square plays a role at that time as return (and transit) Pluto are on the Asc and return and transit Uranus are on the Nadir (an exact 90° square to the Asc).

Attachments

• Prog Caplnr to NY Snow.gif
    Prog Caplnr to NY Snow.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 34

Therese

I was wondering what you meant until I realized that the blizzard is this monday-tuesday, not the next one. that's a good one. haven't had such a good laugh for quite a while. the mind, the mind, never mind :D

Therese

Last night I understood why I've been so captured by the Dyatlov Pass incident. A few days before I started this thread, but well after I was caught by this case, I wrote about experiencing the outer planets as a force of nature, whether they manifest as coming from the "outside" or from "within". It's funny how we can run in parallel lines of thoughts and intuitions, not converging, until at one moment things just come together by themselves. When I wrote that some people are either overwhelmed by something greater than they are and become chess pieces moved by invisible hands or they spend their life resisting or negotiating with this power, of course I was partly talking about myself, but I didn't make the connection with the "unknown compelling force" met by the hikers at Dyatlov Pass on 2 February 1959, however obvious it seems now. It is so simple. I am there with them, on Kholat Syakhl, the mountain of the dead. (it seems that whichever version of my natal chart I look at I have the Sun in SR 8th in my solar return for this year).

Amit89

Just watched a youtube video and I am compelled by it.

I did ask a question at 21.50 local time to see what really happened to them.