North Node ruler conjunct South Node

athair

Hi, i have Venus (Libra North Node Ruler) conjunct Chiron and conjunct South Node in Aries.

I've searched about this issue at the web but it seems like there is not.much info outthere.

Assuming the North.Node related to entering new paths in life etc on one hand, and the South Node to be related to features brought about to this life through past lives etc, on the other: what is the meaning of the NN's ruler to be conjunct the SN supposed to be?

(Only) recently i found out that my SN was conjunct both Venus and Chiron; so when i did my web search of such an aspect i found a post talking of some remarkably increased pressure as to move towards NN issues and leave behind the SN ones in tje first part of one's lives and so on; which i could relate pretty much to my experience so far. Yet as i recently became aware of the NN ruler.conjunct SN, i could'nt help.but feel the whole issue remains more complex than i formerly thought...

Any insight would be great. Thanks

CapAquaPis

Is your natal Venus close to the MC node or midheaven, like mine is (in Aries)? My SN is next to my sun and moon (in Aquarius). And Mercury in between them, while Chiron is in the 11th house and my venus conjunct Eris and Ceres.

Frisiangal

Hi, i have Venus (Libra North Node Ruler) conjunct Chiron and conjunct South Node in Aries.

I've searched about this issue at the web but it seems like there is not.much info outthere.

Assuming the North.Node related to entering new paths in life etc on one hand, and the South Node to be related to features brought about to this life through past lives etc, on the other: what is the meaning of the NN's ruler to be conjunct the SN supposed to be?

(Only) recently i found out that my SN was conjunct both Venus and Chiron; so when i did my web search of such an aspect i found a post talking of some remarkably increased pressure as to move towards NN issues and leave behind the SN ones in tje first part of one's lives and so on; which i could relate pretty much to my experience so far. Yet as i recently became aware of the NN ruler.conjunct SN, …………….
Any insight would be great. Thanks

Hi,
Whenever I read posts regarding Venus, I always wonder whether the question simply revolves around knowing of its expression in the personal love life, and nothing more found to be valuable in astro. symbolism, of which the nodal axis can explain much.

You might get more replies if you post the personal chart because the info. supplied above is minimal.
E.g.
Are the planets involved aspected to other planets?

What houses does the nodal axis involve?
Do other planetary aspects hinder or help the journey from one side to the other?

Do you experience 'the pain of love' or the healing that comes through love's physical expression (Venus-Chiron)?

What house realm does Taurus (ruler Venus) cover?
Are physical values of importance?

The Aries-Libra axis refers to the self-centred all me, me, me attitude, compared to the me, me versus/with another on the planet. The balance that comes with 'sharing', the com-promises prepared to be made, the
'equality' between opposites that it can bring about.
What is your attitude in respect of others?
Is it all about your personal desire, or do you consider what another desires as well?
Do you need another in your life, or do the needs of another complete it?

Positively speaking, there's a lot that 'the power of love' in Aries and its expressive value towards/with others can achieve.

i could'nt help.but feel the whole issue remains more complex than i formerly thought...

Maybe some ideas to think about (Libra) for a start (Aries)? :smile:

athair

Is your natal Venus close to the MC node or midheaven, like mine is (in Aries)? My SN is next to my sun and moon (in Aquarius). And Mercury in between them, while Chiron is in the 11th house and my venus conjunct Eris and Ceres.
Thanks for the reply! My Venus is conjunct my SN in Aries 5th House, while my Sun is in Pisces 4th House (my IC is in Pisces 4th house also, though not conjunct to Sun). I also have Mercury conjunct Sun in Pisces (both squaring Neptune and Moon-they are conjunct, in Sagittarius). Venus is sextile Ascendant and Mars (in Acquarius at 3rd House; that is SN Aries' ruler).

athair

Hi,
Whenever I read posts regarding Venus, I always wonder whether the question simply revolves around knowing of its expression in the personal love life, and nothing more found to be valuable in astro. symbolism, of which the nodal axis can explain much.

You might get more replies if you post the personal chart because the info. supplied above is minimal.
E.g.
Are the planets involved aspected to other planets?

What houses does the nodal axis involve?
Do other planetary aspects hinder or help the journey from one side to the other?

Do you experience 'the pain of love' or the healing that comes through love's physical expression (Venus-Chiron)?

What house realm does Taurus (ruler Venus) cover?
Are physical values of importance?

The Aries-Libra axis refers to the self-centred all me, me, me attitude, compared to the me, me versus/with another on the planet. The balance that comes with 'sharing', the com-promises prepared to be made, the
'equality' between opposites that it can bring about.
What is your attitude in respect of others?
Is it all about your personal desire, or do you consider what another desires as well?
Do you need another in your life, or do the needs of another complete it?

Positively speaking, there's a lot that 'the power of love' in Aries and its expressive value towards/with others can achieve.

Maybe some ideas to think about (Libra) for a start (Aries)? :smile:

Thanks!! Im Pisces Sun (4th house), Sag Moon (12 house) and Sag Ascendant.

My chart seems.to cast several so-called harmonic aspects between Air and Fire Planets (for instance:pluto in Libra 11th house is sextile both Neptune and Moon which are conjunct in Sagittarius 12th house; Mars (SN Aries' ruler) in Acquarius in the 3rd sextile Venus in Aries 5th house, which is conjunct SN; Mars (SN ruler) trine Ascendant in Sag; Saturn in Leo 9th trine Neptune and Moon in Sag; Saturn (9th h) sextile Pluto in Libra (11th house); etc.

On the other hand; I have Uranus in Scorpio in my 11th house (second half, not at the cusp which is Libra, the Sign of my NN) squaring Saturn in 9th Leo. Uranus trine Mercury in Pisces (few degrees away from Pisces Sun: i wonder what would result if one could also take a Uranus trine Sun...given that Mercury is trine Sun and Uranus trine Mercury...¿?).

Plus, my Pisces Sun is squaring My Moon in Sagittarius and Neptune (sun ruler) conj Moon, both.in 12th house; and also squaring my Sag ascendant.

So i feel.like there is an issue outthere about mutually supporting Fire and Air signs planets and rather clashing with Water signs planets (pisces Sun at 4th; Uranus in Scorpio at 11th; Mercury in Pisces 4th; Pisces IC; etc).

I guess the NN ruler conjunt SN issue (at the Aries Libra axe) woulb be better approached within that context.

For instance; the "Me first attitude" related to Aries 5th house SN; is not that easy to grasp as far as the chart also casts the Sun's ruler (Neptune) squaring the Sun (conjunct Moon) on one hand, and sitting at 12th house, on the other.(**) Neither it is as far as the Sun is also squaring my ascendant, i guess...

And so on...

A rather straightforward question would be: what if Uranus (which also aspects the water side of the chart: it trines Mercury in Pisces 4th house; is close to trine Pisces Sun) in Scorpio at 11th house might have some influence over the NN achievements? For instance: some Libra 11th house NN achievements seem to get in contact with Uranus Scorpio 11th house issues of things turning into unpredictable ways, and thereby contacting also either Chiron issues or Chiron-Venus issues ("pain of love"-wise or otherwise)? Etc

Greetings!

(**) It seems like Neptune in Pisces transit could not have made the issue but slightly more subtle...Neptune conjunct Ic transit, then Neptune squaring Neptune & Moon (at 12th house) transit then Neptune Conjunct Sun transit...etc. Neither could recently have Saturn transit conjunct ascendant, i guess.

Ps: taurus is in the 6th house; physical valúes have been of great importance in the past.

Last edited:

MissyXo

I also have this my 8th house north node in Virgo conjuncts my mars, my south node conjuncts sun and mercury. This has recently made me very curious because this is probably the most important aspect of my chart too, it's the opposition that makes my grand trine into a kite. I'll attach chart once I get to my computer. maybe if anyone else has this and would like to share there theories we might be able to pick some similarities. I'll post my interpretation and how I've seen this manifest in my life in another reply.

athair

I also have this my 8th house north node in Virgo conjuncts my mars, my south node conjuncts sun and mercury. This has recently made me very curious because this is probably the most important aspect of my chart too, it's the opposition that makes my grand trine into a kite. I'll attach chart once I get to my computer. maybe if anyone else has this and would like to share there theories we might be able to pick some similarities. I'll post my interpretation and how I've seen this manifest in my life in another reply.

Thanks for the reply (i would'nt had thought of a SN conjunt sun aspect)! Greetings!

Last edited: