Will we ever get back together?

Lisa

Hello,

I am new here.

My question is this: I broke up with my boyfriend of nearly two years about 6 weeks ago. We had both been troubled, long distance relationship, his job, other stresses. I wonder if we will ever get back together again? He has said he doesn't know what the future holds, and that we should still talk, etc. Has he moved on? With him saying these things to me, it holds me back from moving forward, but I don't really want to. We were an amazing couple, God gave us a gift to be together when we were, I just wonder if we will ever have that back again? I am to be moving to Minneapolis, where he lives, for my job, but it's so painful to be there without him in my life now. I am 39 he is 42, both old enough to have a mature love. Please, if you see anything on us reconciling or if I should just try to let go, let me know. I can barely think straight and am extremely depressed. I do not forsee ever being loved again like this, nor does he. But he is so reluctant now after being hurt. Psychics say he needs time, but during that time, we are falling even further apart and now he is angry. Please help. Thank you and bless you all for reading.