Reunion or Divorce?

Agam880

Hello,

I am going through a very very bad phase for the past 5 months. Since November 2015 me and my wife started having some fights, since Dec end we are separated. Now she wants a divorce though our families are not in favor of that. Our details are below:

Self:
Birth: 18th August, 1986 at 19:05 hrs in Kolkata (Calcutta), India

Wife:
Birth: 26th December, 1990 at 22:45 hrs in Kolkata (Calcutta), India

Marriage Date: 15th February, 2014.

We had a very pleasant long term courtship before marriage.

Is there a chance of reunion or do stars indicate a divorce?
When is it a good time for me to try to negotiate or convince her?

Request your kind advice.

Can some one please help me with some analysis?

Last edited:

Arena

We had a very pleasant long term courtship before marriage.

Well, that is an indicator of people being able to reconcile, but you both have to be willing to go back to that time, to talk about your memories from that time. Councelors often work with the spark that was there when people started their relationship, and some couples are able to find it back.

Is there a chance of reunion or do stars indicate a divorce?
There always is. It is a matter of choice. Right now, and for the coming months you will be going through a rough time with that Saturn sq Neptune on your angles. Jupiter softens it a bit.
You have Uranus passing by your nodes soon, so there is an indicator of changes, maybe a breakup, but can also be moving to a new home.
You've had t. Saturn and t.Mars working on your n. Saturn, that is always a tough time.

When is it a good time for me to try to negotiate or convince her?

You will actually have a difficult time in your life for a while now. It takes a while for Saturn and Neptune to move on from your angles.
BUT having said that I can see that at the end of May, when Sun and Venus will be conjunct - they will be in trine aspect to your n. Venus and your n. Moon. At that time Jupiter will also be a bit closer to your n. DSC and Saturn will have retrogaded a bit more, further from your MC.
I would think that this might give you a chance to at least speak to her and tell her that you want to try to get through these difficult times and come out on the other end together and be stronger as a couple (if that is what you want).

PS. I only looked into your chart, not hers and not your wedding chart.
They are important as well. If you stick together, you might want to examine your wedding chart and see if it is a good idea to remarry her and try to have a better chart, if this one is not doing you good.

Arena

...Ok, so I decided to look at your wife's chart as well to see her indicators and for both of you the last few months and the coming months do indicate trouble in your relationship. That is not to say that you will not be able to get over them ... but it will take a while because it is the slow moving planets acting on both your charts.

Her angles match with yours, so Saturn is also irritating her angles. Neptune is also square to her Vx, so it is a period of confusion. BUT in her case Pluto is on her n. Venus. Pluto does often shatter things, or at least shake them up.

From solunars.net:
PLUTO aspecting Natal VENUS
Your relationships and attitudes toward relating are undergoing substantial change. Often this takes form in separations from old friends, partners, family, etc.; or sudden forming of new relationships. Figuratively, this is divorce, elopement - or both at once! Whether in bonding or separation, your need for love is great. Contacts must be intense to be satisfying. Sexual needs may change markedly. Existing relationships that you keep (as well as your wardrobe and sense of aesthetics) are certain to go through considerable reformation.
IN BRIEF: Transformation of close relationships. Forming dramatic, important, intimate pairings; terminating existing ones; and/or major changes in existing ones. Emotional tension, intensity of feeling. Shift in esthetics.

So you see, for her there is a lot of tension from Pluto on her Venus. Either you will separate, or you will stick through this and the relationship becomes deeper and stronger.

T. Uranus is passing by her n. Moon and square her nodes. This is a time of major change. She wants freedom and change.

IF you are able to give her change and show her that you are willing to change, and maybe even move - I think that might spark an interest in her mind.

Have you been speaking about moving to another country?

Agam880

BUT in her case Pluto is on her n. Venus. Pluto does often shatter things, or at least shake them up.

From solunars.net:

So you see, for her there is a lot of tension from Pluto on her Venus. Either you will separate, or you will stick through this and the relationship becomes deeper and stronger.

T. Uranus is passing by her n. Moon and square her nodes. This is a time of major change. She wants freedom and change.

Have you been speaking about moving to another country?

Its shockingly accurate. To give you a brief background:

We married after 7 years of courtship, but 6 months back she became attracted to a office colleague (a girl) and now she thinks that she does not want a relationship with a man. She is questioning her own fundamentals and doubting her orientation. Her family is in a complete state of shock but she has become extremely adamant and very very fierce.

She is not willing to talk to me and has completely blocked me from all social communications as she thinks I will manipulate her to return to me. I think some degree of guilt may also have caused her to set herself aloof from me.

I am not sure if this is a temporary passing phase or a permanent change in her nature and overall being. But I shall try, so, there is a lot of initiative at my end, but I shall not compel her, nor do I believe that she can be compelled.

I did tell her parents that I was willing to move abroad with her, she had earlier insisted on that one time, but she declined when I offered.

I just have another question, you may have noticed that I am extremely emotional being and require a companionship. Can you tell me if I have a second marriage predicted in my horoscope? If yes, how will that marriage turn out to be.

Arena

Ok, so Pluto and Uranus are really acting on her now, and it could actually become a permanent change. But it might also be a period of exploration.

I do not know what I would do in your shoes... but what comes to my mind right now is just give her freedom. She really needs that now in her life. Just tell her that you love her and that you want her to be able to find out about her own orientation. She will appreciate that and in the long run she will understand that it is a courageous act of love for her from you. It is also better for yourself that your wife knows for sure if she wants you (later on when she is through this period) or if she wants a long term relationship with a woman. If she doesn't explore it now, you will always be in doubt. Fighting will only drive her away from you.

I will not at this point predict anything on a possible second marriage. You will have to find your way around this one before deciding to stay in it or move on.

Agam880

Ok, so Pluto and Uranus are really acting on her now, and it could actually become a permanent change. But it might also be a period of exploration.

I do not know what I would do in your shoes... but what comes to my mind right now is just give her freedom. She really needs that now in her life. Just tell her that you love her and that you want her to be able to find out about her own orientation. She will appreciate that and in the long run she will understand that it is a courageous act of love for her from you. It is also better for yourself that your wife knows for sure if she wants you (later on when she is through this period) or if she wants a long term relationship with a woman. If she doesn't explore it now, you will always be in doubt. Fighting will only drive her away from you.

I will not at this point predict anything on a possible second marriage. You will have to find your way around this one before deciding to stay in it or move on.

I agree. While I do not believe in her sudden change in orientation, I would say this much, if she believes in it, then it is true for her (at least for now), so no use chasing her on that. What I was thinking is that if this is a mere passing phase then may be she will come out of this before divorce is complete. But from what you said, its not a short-term thing. Even if some realization comes to her, that might take few months, so reunion is looking unlikely for now.

I shall try to convince her to remain friends with me, not to get her back, but to be close to her. Not sure if that will work out. Either ways, its important to let her go. And, very frankly, no matter how desperate I am right now, a reunion will not lead to a very healthy relationship considering everything that has happened.

I can understand your unwillingness to predict a second marriage. But a reassurance would have gone a long way in pacifying me.

Thanks for your help, please accept my gratitude.

Agam

Arena

In life, everything and anything is actually possible.

I know of marriages that have gone through really difficult times and close to divorce, and even divorced and then come back to be together later and I know of relationship that actually became stronger after the storm.

Just keep an open mind, try to keep peaceful inside yourself. Being understanding to your woman will most probably result in a better friendship and might result in a better relationship later on.

Try to look at things long term, not short term.
Months pass by fast and one year in the whole life story is only like a moment in time.

I wish you strength to get through it all.

Agam880

In life, everything and anything is actually possible.

I know of marriages that have gone through really difficult times and close to divorce, and even divorced and then come back to be together later and I know of relationship that actually became stronger after the storm.

Just keep an open mind, try to keep peaceful inside yourself. Being understanding to your woman will most probably result in a better friendship and might result in a better relationship later on.

Try to look at things long term, not short term.
Months pass by fast and one year in the whole life story is only like a moment in time.

I wish you strength to get through it all.

May God give me that strength. Presently I have none. I am in a denial mode. May be as time goes on I will recover from this shock and think more objectively. For now, lets wait for better times to unfold. In the mean time I shall resort to spirituality and self-healing.

When is it a better time for me emotionally in terms of transit? Is it likely in another six months? Our seperation has been 4 months now. When am I likely to recover?

Pray for me.

Agam