Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

RosieOne

What exactly do those dotted green lines mean?

Not important when looking at the scope of someone who is in their astral body now. They are annoying little stuff, static on the line - called Inconjuncts.

It is the most basic, easy elementary astrology that is the most important and powerful. Like playing a guitar. Learning three or four chords handles most Western music at least. Learning all the chords starts with first learning the tonic, dominant and sub-dominate (Sun, Moon and Rising).

I am hoping astrologer's here send you PMs about what they see.

Your Grandma was a Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon in 12th House with Pisces Rising. Very psychic and quazar. Her North Node is in Leo in the 5th House, conjunct Pluto in Leo. As an astrologer she knew that her Soul's journey was linked to her children (5th Hosue Leo) in Plutonian ways. Her children never got her, she was your family's weirdo. Her gifts were discounted.

Well, until NOW they were. Mercy, mercy, your Grandma is amazing.

And wait, from the Synergy scope we can see that her Moon (her heart) is conjunct your North Node! As an astrologer, your Grandma knew her role and her heart blossomed and she rejoiced in you.

Her Sun and Moon are in your 4th House - she saw that she was the missing leg of your T-Square.

She was your first teacher and she isn't done yet.

Last edited:

RosieOne

I'm like a sponge,it's like I absorb people's emotions around me:sick:

Blech. Gotta concentrate on consecration, and consecrate your concentration.

The archetypes, the gods/goddesses, the angels, devas, sprites, Allah, Jesus, Chiron - they can't do anything unless we ask. This is a Free-Will Zone of the Uni-Verse. Gotta Knock before the Door Will Be Open. Ask and you shall be given...

You aren't a Light-Worker (to use the New Age term) until you call on the Light for Guidance and Protection. You can ask Chiron to alllow you to ONLY experience the psychic imput needed to fulfill your highest destiny. Ask for everything to come through the Light, and serve Love. Or call on Mama Mary.

Your Grand Psychic Connection needs to be wired from self to Divine Consciousness - somehow. What you are experiencing is what the Western Magic tradition calls being stuck in the lower-astrals.

Last edited:

oriel

Hehe I know what you mean by that lightworkers/starseeds and indigo stuffs.. been seeing 11:11 for years now..

I've been always calling and praying...One time when I was about to wake up I saw a white/purple light opened up like a crown on my head then I saw a spiraling purple color in my mind's eye.

Yes I feel stuck and it svcks.Like I wanna go somewhere where I can call home.I remember when I was little,I felt my family isn't my real family at all.

Last edited:

RosieOne

...if you want lyrics, just google it! This is the Information Age after all.

Thanks! I forgot!

Labels out here,
Now they can’t tell me nothing
We give that to the people,
Spread it across the country
Labels out here,
Now they can’t tell me nothing
We give it to the people,
Spread it across the country

Very Aquarius and Taurus!

RosieOne

Oriel,

Let's work on popping open that Snappy T. Square and see if that helps. Meditation is good and in your case sitting next to water, or getting into water, is a fast way to connect. But with Virgo Rsing and Gemni MH I suspect that you need to write your prayers down. Get them inot physical form.

And Virgo 1st House (with Gemini Midheaven) means that Mercury is your Ruling planet and key to your calling/career. Mercury is part of that Snappy T Square too.

So Virgo 1st House isn't so much about meditating, rather it about writing lists about what you want, and what you are committed to. Start with writing down 20 Wishes - they need to be personal wishes, what you want for you. But they don't need to all be reasonable.

First House Virgo is also about being married to yourself and taking yourself out on great dates to explore what you like and want.

oriel

Okay I will do that,since I sort of love to write.:smile:I am actually keeping track of my dreams for better dream recall,so I'll add that one up.I used to write random poems waaay waaay back :joyful:
May I ask how does chiron affects my Asc because I looked at my chart it's in sextile?

VirGem89

Your Grandma was a Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon in 12th House with Pisces Rising. Very psychic and quazar. Her North Node is in Leo in the 5th House, conjunct Pluto in Leo. As an astrologer she knew that her Soul's journey was linked to her children (5th Hosue Leo) in Plutonian ways. Her children never got her, she was your family's weirdo. Her gifts were discounted.

Well, until NOW they were. Mercy, mercy, your Grandma is amazing.

And wait, from the Synergy scope we can see that her Moon (her heart) is conjunct your North Node! As an astrologer, your Grandma knew her role and her heart blossomed and she rejoiced in you.

Her Sun and Moon are in your 4th House - she saw that she was the missing leg of your T-Square.

She was your first teacher and she isn't done yet.

Thanks for the interpretation, Rosie! :)

I couldn't grasp a lot of the chart. I still don't understand how it is you guys are able to look at something like that. Looking at the charts, in my eyes, look like a bunch of lines drawn about in crazy ways, haha. I don't even know where to start when I look at them.

But seeing her Sun and Rising in Pisces, with Aquarius moon, the first thing I said to my dad was that she had to of been very psychic. That was the one thing I could see. I bought my first deck of tarot cards yesterday, and apparently she was into that, as well. This is also a new thing for me.

I don't know if you saw my thread I posted last night, but it was regarding having seen an intuitive psychic, who claimed to have talked to my spirit guides, and while doing so, they apparently told her that astrology was not the place to find my answers because I 'came too soon'. It was disheartening, actually. Still trying to figure out how much of what she said to take to heart. Apparently they had told her I'm blocking out they're communications with me, that I won't let him in. So, she recommended meditation. He told her this astrology for me, was just a hobby, and not a key to my current growth/decision making. This is assuming, she was, indeed, talking to my own spirit guides.

RosieOne

Oriel,

Your Rising is the genre of life movie you are producing, directing and starring in. You incarnated in with the Virgo Rising Tribe here to model how to live well (or not) - Healers (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual healers - earth healers, systems healers, environmental healers, gardeners, therapists, researchers, laboratory experimenters, doctors...Virgo).

Your Midheaven is Gemini and it is about your calling/career, in your case Gemini, which means communication, and being the messenger, a HUB, a networker, someone who collects and broadcasts the needed information.

Your Des is how and where you connect with others, one on one, and also with your audience, and the IC is your roots into your family, clan, ancestors, and a bunch of mystical stuff.

These are the angles and they are not things, rather they are directions. The angles are your grid, the Cardinal Cross or structure of your scope/life.

Your personality is 11th House Cancer Sun with Chiron hanging in there, and 7th House Pisce Moon on the DEC, with your NN.

Now everytime a planet transits over your Rising a Mystic Rectangle happens. For instance, once a month the Moon crosses your Rising, so mark those dates and write about what happens for that 2 1/2 days. It will be a Moon opposition combined with your Sun/Chiron opposite Uranus/Neptune etc. that pop open impacting Self and Other and self expression, friends, causes, (maybe kids) and going public, or paradigm shifting.

Of course, Pluto is transitting your generational Capricorn Uranus Neptune thang, and Jupiter is headed for your Chiron and Sun.

I am really happy you will be writing about all this!

To answer your question much more simply, Sun sextile Risng means that your personality gets along well and communicates well with the genre of life movie you are here to create. And people "get you" fairly easily. But in your case, this is just the beginning of the good news.

Last edited:

RosieOne

...an intuitive psychic, who claimed to have talked to my spirit guides, and while doing so, they apparently told her that astrology was not the place to find my answers because I 'came too soon'.

Came too soon? Premature climax of some sort? You lack the potency it takes to learn astrology? Ha!

Apparently they had told her I'm blocking out they're communications with me, that I won't let him in.... He told her this astrology for me, was just a hobby, and not a key to my current growth/decision making.

Good for you for not letting him in! Sounds like just another Good Old Boy into telling you what only you can know.

Personally I ignore all Guides that I have to pay for, and I reject all Guides that I have to have an intermediary to access! If my Guides can't wire direct, they are too stupid and weak to call Guides.

And I fight all "Guides" that dishearten me and others.

Personally I like your Grandma very much and am super happy to meet her througb YOU. Thanks for not charging me money! She makes me happy. She came into my life freely and is blessing me.

This other Guide seems like an a-hole to me, so I will ignore him. You, of course, will do whatever you choose. I choose to follow my heart and when my heart opens and blossoms - that is good and any Guides (in or out of body) taking me there are good.

Last edited:

VirGem89

...an intuitive psychic, who claimed to have talked to my spirit guides, and while doing so, they apparently told her that astrology was not the place to find my answers because I 'came too soon'.

Came too soon? Premature climax of some sort? You lack the potency it takes to learn astrology? Ha!

Apparently they had told her I'm blocking out they're communications with me, that I won't let him in.... He told her this astrology for me, was just a hobby, and not a key to my current growth/decision making.

Good for you for not letting him in! Sounds like just another Good Old Boy into telling you what only you can know.

Personally I ignore all Guides that I have to pay for, and I reject all Guides that I have to have an intermediary to access! If my Guides can't wire direct, they are too stupid and weak to call Guides.

And I fight all "Guides" that dishearten me and others.

Personally I like your Grandma very much and am super happy to meet her througb YOU. Thanks for not charging me money! She makes me happy. She came into my life freely and is blessing me.

This other Guide seems like an a-hole to me, so I will ignore him. You, of course, will do whatever you choose. I choose to follow my heart and when my heart opens and blossoms - that is good and any Guides (in or out of body) taking me there are good.

Hahaha!! This whole reply made me smile. Thanks for that. :)

She said he was a teenager, so to speak, in the spirit world. I don't know why, but I found that funny. I guess the way I had always been told, is the spirit guides you have in life, are the ones that have been with you your whole life, that are there to guide you for the better. So, to have someone tell me that I was doing something contrary, made me feel like any bit of enlightenment I had recently, was all chalked up to nothing. I'm glad you made me see it differently. :) I'd never talked to any sort of psychic, where I left feeling defeated like that. Usually, it's an opposite experience.

I had been dreaming of emeralds, so I bought an emerald stone while there. And an amethyst. So, maybe they'll bring me some good energy.

My grandma was definitely one of a kind! haha. I enjoyed her company a lot. She had 3 sons, and all of her grandchildren were boys, with the exception of me (being the first grandchild) and my one cousin, Ashley. My dad said she always treated us nicest because of that, haha. She was naturally harsher on boys, in general. I think it's so funny how astrology has made me understand more about her. I'm glad she's able to bring you happiness. :)

oriel

Oriel,

Your Rising is the genre of life movie you are producing, directing and starring in. You incarnated in with the Virgo Rising Tribe here to model how to live well (or not) - Healers (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual healers - earth healers, systems healers, environmental healers, gardeners, therapists, researchers, laboratory experimenters, doctors...Virgo).

Your Midheaven is Gemini and it is about your calling/career, in your case Gemini, which means communication, and being the messenger, a HUB, a networker, someone who collects and broadcasts the needed information.

Your Des is how and where you connect with others, one on one, and also with your audience, and the IC is your roots into your family, clan, ancestors, and a bunch of mystical stuff.

These are the angles and they are not things, rather they are directions. The angles are your grid, the Cardinal Cross or structure of your scope/life.

Your personality is 11th House Cancer Sun with Chiron hanging in there, and 7th House Pisce Moon on the DEC, with your NN.

Now everytime a planet transits over your Rising a Mystic Rectangle happens. For instance, once a month the Moon crosses your Rising, so mark those dates and write about what happens for that 2 1/2 days. It will be a Moon opposition combined with your Sun/Chiron opposite Uranus/Neptune etc. that pop open impacting Self and Other and self expression, friends, causes, (maybe kids) and going public, or paradigm shifting.

Of course, Pluto is transitting your generational Capricorn Uranus Neptune thang, and Jupiter is headed for your Chiron and Sun.

I am really happy you will be writing about all this!

To answer your question much more simply, Sun sextile Risng means that your personality gets along well and communicates well with the genre of life movie you are here to create. And people "get you" fairly easily. But in your case, this is just the beginning of the good news.

OMG wow!!thanks Rosie:kissing:

with north node in 7th house does that mean I should also try to focus on one on one relationships/partnerships..?

I'll be checking that out when my moon crosses my rising...

I think I've been misinterpreted my chiron sextiles my ascendant what could that be?
you know what?Thank you for your interpretation again.I'll just share this,I used to feel more at ease with friends actually,like expressing myself with them freely now I know being my sun in 11th house..

When I got really depressed like I think 8 yrs ago I used to write all the painful things that I feel,and I feel relieved after doing it..

RosieOne

I don't pretend to be anywhere near as psychic as all of you are. Chiron in Cancer opposite Capricorn Saturn, Uranus and Neptune is simply amazing. Pluto in the Sky agrees and Uranus in Aries is about young braves and right now, that is you-all.

Here are my beginner's basics.

If you just focus on opening your heart, all your other chakras will open naturally and completely safely. It will probably hurt, ouch, to open your heart, but Pluto in Scorpio energy does not mind that as much as other generations. You will have to really FEEL what you FEEL, and then feel the suffering of all beings. Thankfully, you will soon experience how pain is finite and love is infinite. You are afraid, so is everyone else. They are afraid of you. The pluto is Scorpio generation - oh my.

Now just because you are far more psychic than I am doesn't mean you are higher souls. That will be decided on our Death Days and is dependent on how we live our lives.

Persoanlly I ask to not be given any psychic gifts except those I need to fulfill my highest destiny. There are people who pay lots of money to learn to levitate, for instance. Now what good is that going to do me? Distractions! Who needs 'em?

There are very high souls who have no psychic gifts to speak of. There are very evil cold miserable petty souls with amazing mystical powers. But they can't love, so they can't be all that powerful now can they? Got to open up all the chakras, starting with the heart to be fully human.

I have no use for most "spirits" and trance channelers bug me. If I am going to communicate with someone on the otherside why not Buddha or the pure Love-Light-Truth, or Chiron or someone like that? If I'm going to "channel" some entity, let it be ME, my own humble higher self.

All the big fancy gurus with all the big followings are fakes and crooks - or so I have found down through my life. Your real teachers are your friends, not "superiors," and they give away their knowledge for free. So don't pay money for spiritual empowerments, or initiations. It is a con.

A working class hero is something to be. Harder your childhood more powerful you will be as you age. Harry Potter was raised in a closet.

You guys are all wizards, so you can tell me the advanced stuff.

oriel

So don't pay money for spiritual empowerments, or initiations. It is a con.

True that!!

If you just focus on opening your heart, all your other chakras will open naturally and completely safely. It will probably hurt, ouch, to open your heart, but Pluto in Scorpio energy does not mind that as much as other generations.

green color right for heart chakra?

Your real teachers are your friends, not "superiors," and they give away their knowledge for free

that's what me and a couple of friends do..exchanging insights and experiences :)

Now just because you are far more psychic than I am doesn't mean you are higher souls

I personally believe we may be different from one another but that doesn't mean that our existence isn't equal in the eyes of the Creator.I believe we're just equal in terms of existence.:biggrin:

RosieOne

Oriel,

Ooops, actually Jupiter in the Sky is on your Chiron right NOW.

...with north node in 7th house does that mean I should also try to focus on one on one relationships/partnerships..?

That T Square means you need to send active (Mars) energy into your 1st House, so taking time and energy to explore yourself is key. This is also your South Node, so gifts you developed in your past life or lives are really important this life too. Autonomy. Knowing where you start and end vs where others start and end. This is linked to your Water Grand Trine which makes you "a sponge"- complete empath.

That said, your Soul is headed towards 7th House Pisces this life (your NN). Since your Moon is also here and Moon also is a reincarnational energy - I gotta say that you have mastered this Nodal Axis before and are coming in as an expert. Not that you don't need to practice some more. Your Saturn Return will probably be the time when you feel more confident.

Anyway, explore selfish and self-less freely, and know what you want/need as distinct form what everyone else wants. And then help others as Guided.

I'll be checking that out when my moon crosses my rising...

It just did! Moon in the sky was in Pisces these last couple days (insert Twilight Zone theme music here). And Vir/Gem89's grandma is/was a Pisces...

Next months: July 24-26 and Aug 17-19 -Aug 19 a Full Pisces Moon!

I think I've been misinterpreted my chiron sextiles my ascendant what could that be?

Your Chiron gets along well with your Virgo Tribe gig.

I personally believe we may be different from one another but that doesn't mean that our existence isn't equal in the eyes of the Creator.I believe we're just equal in terms of existence.:biggrin:

Here, here.

Last edited:

VirGem89

This may sound like a funny question, but how would you recommend opening the heart chakra? In what ways can you open your heart in its entirety?

I had contacted a person I'd had a reading from in the past, who offers a class that helps you realize you're psychic (because we all have our own psychic abilities, but most aren't aware of it or know how to tune into these abilities, as she put it), but I told her I'd call back. Part of me thinks it'd be helpful, but at the same time, I thought there should be a way of me doing this myself, without paying $160.

The moon having been in Pisces the last couple days is interesting. Not sure if it'd affect me, but maybe that's the reason I've been such a hermit these past couple days. Not usual for me to stay in on a weekend. I was chalking it up to the Mercury retrograde. I had mentally prepared myself, so I wouldn't feel all out of whack, but the preparing didn't do much, haha. All I keep thinking about is how badly I wish I could move back to Tennessee, and nothing here in Michigan sounds appealing, whatsoever. It's like a deep, emotional homesick feeling, that I just can't shake. It's rather depressing, to where I feel like UNTIL that actually happens (which at the earliest would be mid August), I can't relax or enjoy anything in the meantime. Which obviously, isn't a healthy way of being, haha.

Haha, I like that...so true. If there was a spirit worthy of connecting to, why wouldn't we choose Buddha?! That made me laugh. So what is your definition of your own higher soul then? Who is it you do ask for guidance when in prayer, or when searching for answers?

oriel

These past few days,I got bored I made a small pyramid..and yesterday I meditated with that small pyramid on top of my head.lol.I felt little vibrations and saw vague images and colors.Mostly were yellow/gold.

I remember when I was young,some friends/classmates would come up to me for advices.Always.I don't even know why me.And sometimes some strangers would open up to me,even if I don't even know them and they don't know me.

VirGem89 you could try visualizing.That's what I do.The heart having the green color,I visualize it on my chest glowing and clearing some dark color tainted on it.Plus I do some yoga poses for opening it up and yoga breathing.
Here http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4565/8-Ways-to-Open-Your-Heart-Chakra.html :biggrin:

Ankhesenamun

This is crazy that you guys are talking about how to open/heal heart charkas. I have been wondering about that for a while now, because I'm slouching lately. My chest sort of closes in when im unawares, which means my ability to give and receive love is no bueno. I sit up as soon as I notice to align the spine.

VirGem89

I'm loving this webpage. Thanks, Oriel. :biggrin:

Funny thing is, reading what it means to have an open heart chakra vs closed, I feel like I was getting to a whole new level in this respect BEFORE having seen that psychic! That whole thing has just given me the worst vibe about things in general. I'm not sure, again, if it's due to the actual experience, Mercury retrograde, or something else entirely. But it was a major shift in perception, attitude, outlook for the worst. Odd...

RosieOne

This may sound like a funny question, but how would you recommend opening the heart chakra? In what ways can you open your heart in its entirety?

That is the greatest question ever.

Only by GRACE. There is no practice or belief or method that will work on everyone except: Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open, ask and it shall be given, and the Love comes tumbling down.

Kind of depends on what has shut down your heart - right? Or maybe you are too OPEN with people and situations you shouldn't be?

Some people's strings need to be tightened and some people's strings need to be loosened to come into perfect TUNING and resonance.

Astrologically reflect upon your Moon, 4th House and Chiron. If your have a Gemini Moon then it is easy to get stuck in your head and thus out of touch with your heart. If you have a Leo Moon, your heart is a big huge Fire, but you will tend to wish to be appreciated and you can become a drama queen or throw an endless pity party. If you have a Scorpio Moon you may feel that opening your heart to even one person is weak. If you have an Aquarius Moon people aren't going to understand you because you get bored with everyone's ego stories but feel like sobbing when someone cuts down a favorite tree or clear cuts a whole forest, or...

Opening the heart center is non-dualistic. It is about equal power relationships, about not judging everything as better or worse. It is about not dominating and also about not being dominated. It is about being honest with yourself and others, about loving/accepting yourself and others, and about finally agreeing to BE HERE NOW (most of us resent being born here at some level, so radical acceptence of being incarnated here and now, even though it isn't always easy and fun here and now...).

I think of Richard Thompson's version of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WGsMplGxU

Don't use people or be used by people. Don't sell your soul for $tuff, sex/romance, or power. Balance is good. All heart chakra stuff!

As an experiment, you can imagine your heart joining with Chiron's heart and I will imagine mine doing that too. We can ask Chiron to connect us, heal us, and empower us. And see/feel what happens, right NOW, and in the days ahead.

Last edited: