Based on my birth chart info what job would best fit me?

Minigirl1997

My birth info is sep 12, 1997 at 8:28 am midland Tx. I know i have my sixth house in pieces. I pay attention to this especailly with neptune transitioning my house curently. I have plans to have my own business as a spiritual helarer in the future. Before that I was going do a few things im gifted at on the side. For some reason currently im having difficulties all i know is im no longer working for companies. I have tried uber but for some odd reason there are reucurring issues with my car. I just want something simpel so I can invest in what I really want to do. Im a single mom as well.

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Meluzina

I think it should really be a people job, you have pisces 6th, cancer 10th and virgo north node, so taking care of people should be a good idea. But you should also watch out for the possibility of your personal boundaries being compromised - scorpio chiron, saturn in aries in 7th. So not a people jib where they would be jumping on your neck like being a waitress or something, a place where you would work for people but not underneath them. Like having the opportunity to organize that situation with your mind. Yeah, you also have Jupiter in the aqua, so I guess helping people makes you lucky and happy, doesn't it? I can see you are intuitive and talented in sensing other peoples emotion and sort of into their heads, so to speak, sometimes you know maybe more then them about themselves, but you also have emotional control, sort of, I think what you said makes sense. I don't really know how that translates into concrete jobs, I am not that practical :D

Meluzina

Oh look at that, you have a yod! It's between you sun-north node-lilith, mars and pointing to saturn in aries in 7th. Are you maybe sometimes a little bit too much? Too much controling of others, domineering, maybe impulsive or prone too anger?