Cable car tragedy in Italy

Opal

Premium Member
Hi ElenaJ,

I took a look at “The Astrology of Accidents” by C E O Carter.

For falls his data has signs found commonly in Cancer, Capricorn and Leo.

Rising signs are commonly Leo, Libra and Scorpio.

Very cardinal sign, apparently but not Aries.

But, falls don’t cover this instance totally. Machinery is involved. With that, Carter’s opinion is Leo, Virgo and Scorpio.

ElenaJ

Unfortunately we don't have rising signs.
Except for the event, which is Leo!

We have a random group of people who in theory we expect will randomly represent the zodiac. But in doing the charts I noticed no October births, no December or January. Then one November. That isn't a random selection. And they are all in similar degrees, again not what we might expect.
Here are the dates and zodiac degrees of the natal suns:

Feb 2 (13 Aquarius)
Feb 11 (22 Aquarius)
Mar 16 (25 Pisces)
Apr 13 (23 Aries)
Apr 24 (4 Taurus)
May 4 (13 Taurus
May 23 (2 Gemini) (this date is for one of the victims, and for the event)
Jul 7 (15 Cancer)
Aug 13. (20 Leo)
Aug 25 (1 Virgo)
Sep 8. (15 Virgo)

And the one exception, Nov 17 (25 Scorpio) which by sheer coincidence is the birth date of myself, the person who was pushed to do this study!!!)

This is a remarkable list, don't you think?

Three of the dates are in the first 4 degrees, therefore contacting the event sun.
Four of the dates are in the middle degrees (13/15) of their sign.
Five of the dates are in the twenties (20/22/23/25)

There are no sevens or eights or tens, no eighteens, etc.

The dates and degrees are all clustered.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

As soon as possible I'll do the remaining charts, which all belong to the Israel family.

I am also wondering if the moon signs follow the same clustering as the sun signs.

And what is the Neptune connection?
Of course, Neptune covers grease and oil. Was the machinery not oiled properly?

ElenaJ

Latest news. There have been 3 arrests.
Apparently for the past month or so there was an alarm signal going off on the braking system of the cable cars, and twice they had maintenance out to solve the problem.
They didn't resolve the problem however, and the manager of the ski lift made the decision not to close down the system, given the lockdown was finally eased and they could return to work.
They decided to disattivate the emergency brake system, by inserting what is called a "fork", which is a piece of iron that is manually inserted into the brake to prevent it from gripping the cable. Because it is used to prevent braking during maintenance, and to be sure that it isn't forgotten when they finish working, it is painted bright red.
Which is why investigators were able to quickly find the two forks that had been inserted, one still in the brake of the cabin.
During the night the manager confessed to doing this criminal act to prevent the system being closed down, now that the season was just beginning.
The forks had been inserted for several days before the accident.
A witness came forward saying that shortly before the accident she was on the other cabin (there are 2) and they were left hanging still in the air for some time, until they were brought safely down to the station.

So, we now have:
Neptune = deception.
Mars = iron and the color red.
Saturn = brakes
Uranus = sudden unleashing, freeing up (from the cable).

The 3 arrested will probably spend most of the rest of their lives, if not all, in prison. Which in effect is very little compared to having the lives of 14 innocent people on their consciences.

On the up side, the one survivor, the little boy in hospital has begun to regain consciousness, although he is still in critical condition. Relatives have flown up from Israel to be with him.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
In a sort of way, you got it right here!

Actually, i am more impressed with your insistence of Neptune. Now we see why. It is very sad. In a time where companies fear for their lives, because of restrictions, they are careless with others lives, and in doing so, lose their own. Murder, and corporate suicide.

ElenaJ

Actually, i am more impressed with your insistence of Neptune. Now we see why. It is very sad. In a time where companies fear for their lives, because of restrictions, they are careless with others lives, and in doing so, lose their own. Murder, and corporate suicide.

Not sure I can find it but I'll research the dates of the 3 men who made this decision.
They should get minimum life sentences.

The little boy in hospital is doing better, his aunt is with him.

ElenaJ

The chart of Paleg Tai, wife of Brian Amit. One of their two young children died in hospital, the other is still recovering.
Sun/mercury conjunction square the nodes, Lachesis opposed to mars, Venus square Atropos (deadly recreation?), Osiris in the exact degree of the nodes.
Mars inconjunct Pluto.
Chiron opposing saturn.
Jupiter almost exactly conjunct Requiem.
Jupiter co-ruler of the event 8th house.
In addition, her natal Jupiter is exactly conjunct the event Lachesis.
Jupiter should bring good fortune.
Is this some version of spiritual fulfilment?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 15.14.51.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 15.14.51.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Not sure I can find it but I'll research the dates of the 3 men who made this decision.
They should get minimum life sentences.

The little boy in hospital is doing better, his aunt is with him.

It is nice that he has family with him now. Trauma and shock are dirty drugs. He will need lots of support, counselling and love to recover from this.

It would be interesting to see their charts, and how the stars affected their choices. Their 12th houses should be afflicted. Institutionalized, for the rest of their lives.

Opal

Premium Member
The chart of Paleg Tai, wife of Brian Amit. One of their two young children died in hospital, the other is still recovering.
Sun/mercury conjunction square the nodes, Lachesis opposed to mars, Venus square Atropos (deadly recreation?), Osiris in the exact degree of the nodes.
Mars inconjunct Pluto.
Chiron opposing saturn.
Jupiter almost exactly conjunct Requiem.
Jupiter co-ruler of the event 8th house.

Very interesting that Osiris, is so heavily depicted, and conjunct the nodes, also representative of groups of people.

There are a lot of telling aspects, not just one. Thank you for the lesson.

ElenaJ

Tom Biran, deceased son of Amit and Tal.
There is a 25 year difference between he and his mother, and they share almost the same Requiem asteroid, which is also possibly on her moon.
Like his mother, sun/mercury conjunction, square his natal Jupiter, and conjunct transiting Neptune.
Lachesis conjunct event sun.
Pluto near conjunction with south node.
Natal Atropos and Osiris opposite.
Natal moon possibly conjunct event mars, opposite event pluto.
Natal requiem opposite Uranus and conjunct event Lachesis.
Neptune exactly opposite event Venus/requiem.
Transiting pluto conjunct south node.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 15.39.03.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 15.39.03.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

Barbara Konisky Cohen was the grandmother of Tal Pelig. She and her husband arrived from Israel as soon as the ceasefire went into effect, for a holiday in peace with their family, away from the conflict at home.
There is a large age difference between Barbara and her husband, not very much between Tal and Barbara (although it could just about fit), so I can't be sure if she is the birth mother of Tal, or a second wife of Tal's father.
She has a wide sun/jupiter conjunction opposing pluto.
Mars conjunct Neptune trine Jupiter.
Mars is near south node.
Moon is close to Chiron.
Requiem is exactly inconjunct sun.
Atropos conjunct Osiris, with Osiris exactly on the event sun.
Requiem near conjunction with event mars.
Sun sextile Osiris forms a natal Yod figure of Destiny with Requiem (triggered by transiting mars).
Transiting pluto conjunct natal mercury.
She had an exact Jupiter/pluto opposition, with transiting Saturn conjunct Jupiter.
I'm beginning to get paranoid about lucky expansive Jupiter!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 15.48.27.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 15.48.27.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 18

ElenaJ

Itshak Cohen was Barbara's husband, grandfather of Tal.
This is the most disturbing chart for me. It is the only one that is out of line with the sun signs of the other charts, and it is exactly on my own natal sun. We don't have many contacts, but his moon is on my descendent and Saturn on my midheaven, making me work!
Barbara's Venus is at 4 Aquarius, and because these two were married, I would suspect his moon is close to her Venus degree in Aquarius.
Which brings it close to a natal pluto opposition. And progressed moon is almost at the natal position.
We see Osiris on north node, with progressed node almost at its natal position.
Saturn is on south node, with progressed south node/mars/saturn.
Neptune opposes Jupiter, and progressed Venus is almost conjunct natal Jupiter.
Atropos squares mercury in the natal and by progression it is close to natal requiem.
Progressed Atropos opposes natal Jupiter.
Progressed mercury conjunct mars, both squaring natal sun.
Transiting Uranus is close to natal and progressed Uranus.
Progressed sun is exactly trine the Requiem/venus conjunction of the event.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 17.04.01.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 17.04.01.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 21

ElenaJ

Enrico Perocchio is Service Manager for the cable car company.
He is the man who called the shots, decided to insert the red "Fork" in the emergency brakes to override the system malfunction. This action actually could not be carried out by only one person, so others were involved or aware, but he will be the scapegoat for most of the others. Also, he would have done this in accordance with top management.
This man played a key role in the setting up of the situation, so we expect to find his chart heavily intertwined with that of the event.
We really could use a TOB here, to evaluate his MH and houses, but we'll have to make do with the noon chart.
So, no surprise to any of us, he is an April birth, with his natal sun opposing the event chart moon and squaring its mars.
He has a late gemini moon, inconjunct Neptune, so a little too quick and chatty, easily absent minded and open to a bit of shadiness. Not a good position for a person in his job position, but it is counter-balanced by a mercury/saturn conjunction in solid responsible taurus that gives good concentration.
Opposing Jupiter, too over confident at times, ready to gloss over details.
His Aries sun is open to taking initiative.
Pluto exactly trine mars, good with mechanics.
North node exactly conjunct Requiem!
Osiris conjunct Jupiter.
Uranus square Lachesis and opposite Chiron.
Progressed sun exactly square natal NN/Requiem, progressed mars conjunct moon, progressed Venus just passed conjunction with Lachesis.
Progressed Atropos exactly conjunct natal Jupiter.
Progressed Jupiter conjunct natal Osiris.
Progressed Requiem conjunct natal and progressed Chiron.
Whether this man goes to prison or not (and he will go), at this point it looks really relative because he is already dead inside.
He died with those 14 victims, just that his body has remained here.

ElenaJ

Some of the birth dates have been published for the victims, let's see if there is any common thread running through these, they all died at the same time together. Obviously, they are all noon charts, so houses and moon positions are relative.

Amit Brian was born in Israel.
He worked in the medical field at an Italian university. Both of his parents died, his son, and grandfather. His wife was also a victim, along with her grandparents who were visiting from Israel.
Natal mars was exactly conjunct transiting sun, and progressed mars was conjunct natal Atropos of death.
He has a natal saturn/NN conjunction and transiting Saturn was exactly conjunct natal sun.
Natal moon was more or less opposing transiting Neptune (Neptune link again!).
Progressed venus conjunct transiting Chiron/Osiris square his natal Neptune/uranus conjunction.
Interesting his Jupiter was conjunct the ascendent of the accident chart. Jupiter is co-ruler of the 8th of the event.
Progressed mercury (trips, transportation) is almost conjunct natal Osiris of death.
Transiting pluto of transformation and death squares his natal Chiron and squares the nodes.
This man lost everyone: his family, wife, son, in-laws, etc, so we expect to see very strong aspects.

Amit Biran was just awarded the important Italian Medal for Civic Valor, as requested by the Jewish Community in Rome and voted unanimously by the Senate. During the tragedy his paternal instinct had him hold his son enwrapped in himself to protect him, thanks to this gesture his son was the only survivor of the accident.
His son is still in the hospital in Turin, where his aunt, who flew in from Israel, hasn't left his bedside since Sunday. He is semi conscious, but with severe injuries.

ElenaJ

Enrico Perocchio is Service Manager for the cable car company.
He is the man who called the shots, decided to insert the red "Fork" in the emergency brakes to override the system malfunction. This action actually could not be carried out by only one person, so others were involved or aware, but he will be the scapegoat for most of the others. Also, he would have done this in accordance with top management.
This man played a key role in the setting up of the situation, so we expect to find his chart heavily intertwined with that of the event.
We really could use a TOB here, to evaluate his MH and houses, but we'll have to make do with the noon chart.
So, no surprise to any of us, he is an April birth, with his natal sun opposing the event chart moon and squaring its mars.
He has a late gemini moon, inconjunct Neptune, so a little too quick and chatty, easily absent minded and open to a bit of shadiness. Not a good position for a person in his job position, but it is counter-balanced by a mercury/saturn conjunction in solid responsible taurus that gives good concentration.
Opposing Jupiter, too over confident at times, ready to gloss over details.
His Aries sun is open to taking initiative.
Pluto exactly trine mars, good with mechanics.
North node exactly conjunct Requiem!
Osiris conjunct Jupiter.
Uranus square Lachesis and opposite Chiron.
Progressed sun exactly square natal NN/Requiem, progressed mars conjunct moon, progressed Venus just passed conjunction with Lachesis.
Progressed Atropos exactly conjunct natal Jupiter.
Progressed Jupiter conjunct natal Osiris.
Progressed Requiem conjunct natal and progressed Chiron.
Whether this man goes to prison or not (and he will go), at this point it looks really relative because he is already dead inside.
He died with those 14 victims, just that his body has remained here.

More news updates.
I still haven't been able to find the birth data for the other two men under arrest.
However, Gabriele Tadini was the service manager, and he confessed that he alone decided to insert the "Fork" to block the emergency braking system, and he did it without advising the other two men involved.

Perocchio, whose chart is here, was the general manager, an engineer, but according to Tadini he was not told about the decision to keep the "Fork" inserted, contrary to earlier accounts.

Luigi Nerini is the owner of the management company. The actual ski lift is owned by the town, but Nerini inherited the management from his grandfather, and has a lease on it until 2028. He receives a compensation of 96,000euro annually for this, and the town makes a contribution of 130,000 euro to cover running costs of the system. Although there are approximately 100,000 passengers annually, who pay a ticket of 15 euro, the company was losing money and was approximately 2 million euro in debt.

Eitan, the little boy who survived is still in hospital, and has begun to ask for his parents. This poor little angel is going to need a lot of psychological help to overcome the shock, and also the probable feelings of guilt he might develop, as to "why did I survive when the others didn't?".
Very sad.