Does this relationship have a future?

shinrie

Hi,
The question was whether this relationship would lead to marriage or something more stable. This couple have been in this on-off relationship for 3 years now, and the Querent wishes to know if it will go to the next level (like turning into a serious commitment).
The querent is represented by Mars whilst her partner is represented by Venus. Mars seems strong in Aries but in a cadent house. Venus (the man) is in Mars' fall but in Moon's domicile. If both Mars and Moon can be used to represent the Querent, what can be told from this reception? I am really bad at reading reception and usually mistaken about who's more into whom or who's having an advantage over whom. I read in the forum that fall indicates injury/damage that is recoverable. And Uranus is right on the Dsc and angular - I feel that this points to sudden unexpected changes on this relationship.
Much appreciated for your kind input/feedback as usual.
One more thing though, for questions like these, do you feel looking at synastry and/or composite would yield a better result?
Thank you.

Link to the chart:
https://ibb.co/b58Mm3s

tikana

moon does trine venus which is a good sign
but mars will turn retro and venus for some off reason will oppose jup.
not sure .. is there a child involved? since jup rules 5th house

ElenaJ

Interestingly enough I just posted a similar chart with a similar question, in the forum.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1062068#post1062068

The chart I posted, however, has moon at 14 degrees scorpio, so it has separated from the Uranus opposition, whereas this chart has the opposition active, which is a strong indicator.

I had inserted Juno and Vesta, as two marriage asteroids. Juno conjuncts Jupiter and opposes Venus, while Vesta trine Chiron.
The Venus/mars square has no reception, and mars approaches a square with Saturn.
So, which is stronger, the negatives or the positive moon/venus trine?

Ouranos

Hello Shinrie,

Planetary Day and Hour = Sun not fitting with ASC ruler Mars.
Moon in Via Combusta conjunct Fixed star Acrux.
Perhaps the querent asked the question prematurely before fully reflecting on the matter or the querent is undergoing emotional distress (Moon in Scorpio in fall conjunct ASC)
Moon conjunct fixed star Acrux in Via Combusta is not favorable for marriage.
Personalities who have the ASC conjunct Acrux include Katy Perry, Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

Him: Moon and Mars
Her: Jupiter (I took the 5th from the 1st = Pisces as they are not legally married)
Moon ruling the 9th of legal affairs trining Venus in the 9th shows they will get married as they both value this ceremony.
- Moon (Him) in Triplicity and Bound of Venus and Venus ruled by the Moon.
- Venus in the Exaltation of Jupiter(Her) and Jupiter in the Triplicity and Bound of Venus.
But she will say No at first and then Yes but she will disagree on the preparation. JupiterR slow in the Fall of the Moon.
Moon trine Venus then sextile JupiterR conjunct Fortuna will bring the opposition Venus-Jupiter together. From the 9th House, I would say through religion or their belief system.

Mars(Him) from the 6th about to square SaturnR in the 3rd, I would not recommand him to travel or to be extra cautious with transportations as he is prone to diseases and/or accidents.

On the long term, they will divorce as Venus will oppose SaturnR ruling the end-of-the matter.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

ElenaJ

You don't mention the moon/uranus opposition, which is forming and just about exact.
With this taking place on the ascendent/descendent axis, I would say a sudden separation is in the works.

Ouranos

You don't mention the moon/uranus opposition, which is forming and just about exact.
With this taking place on the ascendent/descendent axis, I would say a sudden separation is in the works.

Yes, you are right ElenaJ. Sorry for overlooking this aspect.
But I am seeing him as Pisces (5th from the 1st)
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are forces beyond our control. In this case, Uranus would be in his 3rd, reinforcing the caution with transportations.
A separation is possible beyond his control, like a 'forced separation'

Blessings,
Ouranos

P.S. I may be totally wrong also. Just consider it as one approach, mine.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, you are right ElenaJ. Sorry for overlooking this aspect.
But I am seeing him as Pisces (5th from the 1st)
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are forces beyond our control. In this case, Uranus would be in his 3rd, reinforcing the caution with transportations.
A separation is possible beyond his control, like a 'forced separation'

Blessings,
Ouranos

P.S. I may be totally wrong also. Just consider it as one approach, mine.

Thank you, on the other thread I replied about assigning the house for "him", which I believe applies here as well.
The couple is normally the 1st and the 7th, as the querent and the partner.
This could be turned (as in the case of the other thread, the 1st becomes the 3rd).
The 5th is a love affair, not a long lasting relationship.

Ouranos

I totally respect your choice ElenaJ
I love Horary Forums because we can practice on real cases. The drawback is that we don't get enough feedback most of the time. People come and fly away with the answer.
Personal reflection: Jupiter in Fall in Capricorn is not a good year for marriage overall as it has to do with legal matters.

:smile:

shinrie

Thank you all for your kind input.
@Tikana: there's no child involved atm, at least to my knowledge.

Despite the trine between Moon and Venus, with Uranus right on the Dsc, I am inclined to believe that this relationship may not turn into something permanent. Both Mars and Venus are in cadent houses, and I dont see them having much power to initiate any change to this relationship status.

Thanks Ouranos for pointing out Moon in Via Combusta. I totally overlooked that one :)

ElenaJ

"Jupiter in Fall in Capricorn is not a good year for marriage overall as it has to do with legal matters."

Good observation.
Not to mention Saturn and Pluto, and the current mars/saturn square.
Lots of people looking forward to New Year's Eve this year!

Chrysalis

Him/Venus in an opposition to the Asc/Neptune midpoint is a big red flag for it not turning into a proper stable commmitment.

And the delussionment is coming from your friend and not him. It is her who hopes one day for it to be more than it is, so she persevers in the hope that her wish one day turns into reality. But it will never happen, as Neptune also squares the Mars/mc midpoint, meaning he will never be able to give her any kind of stability and that ring on her finger.

As for a future, there is a future, but not the future she wants.

ElenaJ

"Moon conjunct fixed star Acrux in Via Combusta is not favorable for marriage."

The fixed star Acrux is equivalent to Jupiter, which should favour marriage. Do you mean its because of the via combusta?

Ouranos

The reference is inspired from the
http://www.medievalastrologyguide.com/lunar-mansions.html
The 15th Mansion where it says it is 'bad for marriage'.
Right, Acrux has a Jupiter nature but applied to the planet conjunct here
Moon in Fall in Via Combusta (co-significator and ruling the 9th of legal matters, including marriage, would show the inability to obtain the Jupiter benefit)
Any fixed star will give you a 'nature' to start up with (Jupiter here) and then I blend it with the chart and what the planet tells me.

Cheers,
Ouranos

ElenaJ

Sorry, I don't understand the connection here.
It doesn't talk about the fixed star Acrux, and refers to Libra 0-12 degrees.
The moon in the chart is in scorpio.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 02.17.14.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 02.17.14.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26

Ouranos

Sorry, the site lists the fixed stars in sidereal zodiac but the meaning is still there in you convert to Scorpio in tropical.

- You get a general sense of the Moon Mansion, not good for marriage. Real life examples: Harvey Weinstein, Katy Perry, Bill Cosby conjunct ASC. But the Mansion has other meanings also not covered for the purpose of the question.
- Adding the Fixed Star Acrux with a sense of Jupiter
- Looking at the planet conjunct it - Moon in Fall in Via Combusta ruling the 9th of legal matters where you have a question to see if this would lead to a marriage.

This is how I work with fixed stars. Most people will look at it and think any star can be great if it has a nature of Sun or Jupiter and bad if linked to Mars or Saturn. You need to go deeper and look at the overall meaning of the Mansion and the planet conjunct to it.

Look at Donald Trump for example, he has Mars - ASC - Regulus (a Royal Star supposedly full of good virtues. In Vedic Astrology, this Moon Mansion is called Magha (Does that ring a bell MAGA Make America Great Again). Maha means great, so being born here will make you kingly, proud and conservative in general. You put Mars rising on this star and you end up with a cult of the personality.

Cheers!
Ouranos