Does Venus give beauty to the face only?

Background : in my life I've had many friends, two of whom have handsome faces. However they get less attention than one would think for their facial attractiveness because of their *ahem* less than pleasing bodily configurations. Both of them are very narrow at the shoulders. The thing that confuses me though is that one of them has a very beautiful face and attractive personality which is a hallmark of Venusian influence. Why doesn't Venus beautify his body? Because as it is, he might as well have been born an average looking dude, I sincerely think he'd get more attraction that way. Thanks, FieryNeptunian

capuranusnep

Background : in my life I've had many friends, two of whom have handsome faces. However they get less attention than one would think for their facial attractiveness because of their *ahem* less than pleasing bodily configurations. Both of them are very narrow at the shoulders. The thing that confuses me though is that one of them has a very beautiful face and attractive personality which is a hallmark of Venusian influence. Why doesn't Venus beautify his body? Because as it is, he might as well have been born an average looking dude, I sincerely think he'd get more attraction that way. Thanks, FieryNeptunian

I am going to start off by saying people's beauty standards are getting too high, I bet your handsome friends bodies are just fine.

Strong Venus(as well as the dwarf planets Eris and Quaoar) influence on the ascendant(or sometimes the Sun) creates can create harmonious, soft, indulgent, and pleasant looks/constitution. The body and face can have less straight lines and more curved lines. You mention narrow shoulders, meaning you feel traditional masculine looks are best. Venus does not create hard and broad masculine looks one either of the sexes, infact it influence will actually soften looks.

Frisiangal

There's a lot of truth in the sayings, 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and 'beauty is only skin deep'.
Could be that your Venus or Mars conjuncts the same in their charts?

In his book 'The Nodes', Martin Schulman wrote that the SN in Aries can show a handsome /beautiful face. The 'ego' attraction in need to take others (Libra) into consideration.
I
have to admit that the most handsome man to me, as well as having a lovely tone in speaking voice, had Venus in Taurus semi-square SN in Aries in 2nd house (values).
My Sun/Venus = His Venus,
His SN Aries; NN Libra exact degree conjunct my Neptune in 2nd house.:rolleyes:

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus is called the lord of wealth. It not only enhances beauty but help to enhance your income resources as well.

Yes, Venus as ruler of Taurus is connected with material wealth; as ruler of Libra, is of aesthetic beauty and art. Although there is a physical beauty and attraction of Taurus, as well.

I have found that Libra rising makes for the impression of beauty, more like an aura of beauty, in men and women both, rather than the person being particularly physically beautiful.

I wonder if others also ave gotten this impression of Libra rising?

Last edited: