Will I have anything with my best guy friend soon? Does he have any feelings for me?

I want to be friends with benefits with him... but he recently got a girlfriend.

I'm the January one (girl) he is November.

I'm curious if anything will happen between us soon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 10.19.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 10.19.59 AM.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 24
  • himchart.png
    himchart.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 30

katydid

I want to be friends with benefits with him... but he recently got a girlfriend.

I'm the January one (girl) he is November.

I'm curious if anything will happen between us soon.

If you want to have a relationship with him, don't start it as FWB.

I don't think it would be easy to have a solid relationship with him if it starts that way. He has Cancer on his 7th house of relationships. So he needs to feel a real emotional connection with someone before he enters a relationship. His Moon, the ruler of his 7th, is in Aries in the 3rd. He likes the thrill of the chase. He wants it to be a challenge.

Being in a FWB relationship can inhibit that process because it outs the 8th house energy before the 7th house of relating and forming a partnership.

His Venus, which describes what kind of women he is attracted to, is @ 0 Scorpio in the 9th of foreign cultures and higher education. Cultivate your intellectual studies with him. Study languages together or talk about travel and diverse cultures and religions. :love:

Make him interested in your intellect and your enthusiasm for life and the future. That will turn him on more than offering him FWB, in my opinion.

Last edited: