Meet the producers online

ElenaJ

This is a period when tourism is off the boards, but I had an idea for an online event, Meet the Producers, the possibility to speak directly with wine producers, ask them questions, learn about the new wines that will be marketing in March.
This is not intended as a money-making event, just promotional.
I felt enthusiastic about it, until I did the chart for the moment I thought of it.
How does it look?
The risk is not having enough audience participation to make it worthwhile.
Midheaven is trine the ascendent, ruled by strong Saturn in Aquarius, who however approaches a square with Uranus.
Ascendent ruler mercury is conjunct the MH, appropriately mercury for communication, also trine the ascendent.
The 3rd house of communication and online events, is ruled by sun, weakened by sign in Aquarius, and also separating from the Uranus square, but approaching a square with mars.
However, sun approaches a conjunction with positive Jupiter, and both receive a sextile from the Part of Fortune in the 6th of work.
Because the purpose of this initiative is promotion, I would consider the MH important here, as well as POF.
Moon is strong in cancer, approaching an opposition to both Venus and Pluto. Venus is not well placed by sign, and rules the 12th, but is intercepted ruler of the 5th.
The 9th is publicity (which here corresponds to promotion), and the Saturn position here looks positive, but the upcoming square to unexpected events by Uranus, co-ruler of 9th and MH puzzles me.
Would you go ahead with this project? Would it be successful?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 14.12.45.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 14.12.45.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, this should have been posted under Horary, but I'm not sure how I can move the thread. Can a moderator help?

[Moved. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: