Will we get back together?

ImNotThere9

This is a continuation of another thread to be found here, where you can find some background: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1022597&posted=1.

I was advised to post here. Not sure if this matters to you, but I've asked myself this question many times, but I've only asked it with a horary chart in mind at this time. Be honest by all means, but I'd appreciate if you weren't too blunt or callous in your assessment, given how difficult this whole thing is already. I realise 101 people post such a question here, but I'd rather get no replies than really terse, discouraging ones. Thanks, I appreciate your time in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_x_and_i_get_back_together.83319.27590.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_x_and_i_get_back_together.83319.27590.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are libra, the sign of relationships, ruled by Venus, in the 5th of love and romance, in the dreamy sign of pisces.
You are approaching him as mars, in freedom-loving sagittarius, in your 2nd of self value. In fact, the relationship with him apparently is effecting your self esteem.
You approach by square, which is a contact that is stressed and not easy. It is facilitated because you are in his triplicity and he is in your terms, so there is still a basic feeling between you two and a desire to reunite.
The moon has just left the opposition from, again, freedom-loving Uranus that separates suddenly.
Moon now approaches a trine with you, Venus in the 5th.
So moon should bring him back to you.

katydid

Take everything Elena said and switch the gender pronouns. Essentially Elena thinks your girlfriend will reunite with you in the future. :love:

katydid

Thanks! Do you think the chart shows we'll renew our relationship, or just that we'll meet up again at some stage?

So, if Elena is right, you have some work to do in the meantime. :cool:

In this chart you are represented by Venus in Pisces in the 5th of love and creativity.

She is Mars in Sag in your 2nd house of values and self worth and income.

So I see it that YOU need to take the 5th house motivator of LOVE and use that CREATIVITY in the 5th, to begin making that life a reality. Use your artistic skills/talents to your benefit. Get REAL about yourself as an artist and as a partner.

Her being in your 2nd house means that she wants to see you as a stable breadwinner for her to feel confident about returning.

So build upon that part of your life. Make it a reality. She loves you too but love isn't always enough. :annoyed:

If she wants to settle down and start a family she needs to know it is possible to do that with you. Show her it is. :love:

Stop drinking for now and let her see your will power and self ambition. :ninja:

Be the best person bio can be right now, even without her. It will be very impressive. Believe me, she won't be wanting to come back if she thinks you are drunk and wallowing in your painful feelings.

She will want to see you shining in the 5th house of creative pride and heart and fiery LOVE. :tongue:

ImNotThere9

Thank you for this! You've both been a great help. Yes indeed and I've already begun that work.

Interesting that in the horary we're represented by the signs our respective suns are actually in - Pisces and Sagittarius.

ElenaJ

This is certainly very disappointing for you.
Reworking the chart, mars is close to the cusp of her turned 9th house of foreign places, and Jupiter ruler of her 9th is there, mars next passes over Jupiter and they are in mutual reception by sign.
I would never have thought this overrides the moon/venus trine.

rafaella

Venus and Mars aspect is prohibited by Jupiter. And it appears Mercury also gets in the way as it applies to Mars before Venus does. So the coming together is unlikely.

Time to move on buddy. I understand you are in pain, and judging by that Moon in Scorpio, disposited by Mars (the quesited) you will be crying over her for sometime yet. I'd suggest to pour you pain into your art, your writing...it will help you heal.

all the best!

katydid

She is moving to another country next month. She does not want to be with me.

Maybe that's what you need to hear from her right now.:alien:

Things change. People move back and forth and change their minds. Or not. :sideways:

What's most important is YOU getting your own life together---no matter what she says or does right now. :wink: