Will this relationship lead to marriage

Will this friendship lead to a relationship or marriage

Hi guys, This is my first time here. I have known someone and was wondering if our friendship will lead to a relationship and eventually marriage. I haven’t been in touch with the person lately. Just trying to figure out things.
see attached chart.

Neptune in my first house really freaked me out. Also, what does pisces and moon in first say about me. Do i really have no idea what i am doing?
Not sure if neptune or jupiter should be used as the ruler of 1st. As you can see there is a conjunction in 9th. Again, i have always felt a pull to this person and seeing the rulers of 1st and 7th in 9th sagittarius makes me wonder if there is a god element to it.
Looking at the end of matters, we have saturn and sun in 10th capricorn. Saturn is in its dignity, is this good or bad.

Any help is much appreciated. Feel free to tell me if it is a yes or a no.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_this_relationship_lead_to_marriage.76110.15739.png
    astro_w2gw_will_this_relationship_lead_to_marriage.76110.15739.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Chrysalis

I don't get this question, no wonder neptunes in your 1st house.

Your asking if this relationship your in with someone, who you have not spoken to in a few months, will lead to marriage.

Surely if there is potential of marriage, there wouldn't be any no contact for months :unsure:

Or maybe its just me.

Anyway neptune in the 1st says it all to me, so im kicking this off with a No.

I don't get this question, no wonder neptunes in your 1st house.

Your asking if this relationship your in with someone, who you have not spoken to in a few months, will lead to marriage.

Surely if there is potential of marriage, there wouldn't be any no contact for months :unsure:

Or maybe its just me.

Anyway neptune in the 1st says it all to me, so im kicking this off with a No.

Thanks Chrysalis, for your reply. I think relationship is a wrong word to be used to describe the situation. I am clearly seeing the effect of Neptune and pisces on the ascendant. I would rather call it friendship. Forgive me for my mistake. Not talking to each other is due to circumastances. We were in a setting where we would run into each other and the situation changed. Hence the break in communication.
If you have any further thoughts, please feel free to share. If not, thanks again for your analysis.

Chrysalis

So your not even in a relationship with him then, your just friends who bump into each other.

So why are you asking if you will end up marrying this person ?

Because I like this person. And I wanted to know if I were to be in a relationship with her, would that lead to marriage. I think that would be the right question.

Chrysalis

Okay well these are my reasons why i say No to a r'ship never mind a marriage.

Neptune close to you the Asc = being delusional about the question posed.

Moon the ruler of your 5th house is also just leaving neptune.

Mercury and jupiter conjoin @ 9 degrees sagittarius, but at this time moon will be in gemini opposing you both at the same degree and your secondary significator sun, will then be at an anaretic degree ready to change signs.

This merc/jup conjunction could be a gradual coming together, so to speak. But for this to turn into a proper full on relationship, that then turns into marriage, i'm not seeing it.