Will I become a TL at my company?

Ukpoohbear

I asked if I will before a Team Leader at my company.

The chart does not look good and instead I think I might be sacked when Mercury conjuncts the Sun which rules 12th house of undoing.

I have recently been promoted to manager but so did about 8 other people at the same time due to restructuring and I have been there longer than them. I have been frustrated in my attempts to progress earlier. There was just always ‘reasons’ why it couldn’t happen even though I was reassure it was not my performance. The reasons were a lack of organisation etc.

It’s got to the point now I am extremely stressed and emotional. I can’t sleep properly. Last night I was in the bath and let out a scream because I was fed up of stressing about it. I feel I am being subtly undermined and attacked.

However, I am still trying to advance. They have given me an opportunity to be upskilled to a training role so I would train new agents. But it just seems too little too late, like they have to offer me this because to offer it to another worker would mean bypassing me. They have bypassed me as much as what they can, even though they tell me they haven’t.

But I know my ex team leader hates me and I think she is secretly in competition with me.

Anyway, will I become team leader at my company? That is the next progression.

Chart does not look good. When Mercury conjuncts Saturn would be the yes, but Mercury is retrograde and moving away from Saturn, will conjunct Sun first instead.

Moon is in a hot and dry sign. I can’t tell you how resentful this challenge has gotten me. I have only gone into minor detail.

I really don’t know what the 5th house emphasis is about. 11th makes sense because it is working from home and so is an online business.

3017-FD81-E4-FF-4-BF1-B55-C-9-A586755-CD4-F.jpg

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The 6th is the house of your co-workers; I don't see it as the arena of getting a new position in the company. I see employment as more 10th house-related. So you are Moon, and the 10th is ruled by Merc.

Moon applies to partile opposition with Merc, from the 11th, the house of friendship, supporters, benefactors and those that help us directly or behind the scenes. So the 11th seems favorable. Both Merc and Moon move towards each other, which seems favorable. Merc retrograding toward Moon suggests that your employer is coming back to you. But Merc retrograding into combustion with the Sun makes me think the company, your employer, may be in difficult circumstances that will get worse before they get better. Maybe much worse? I don't know.

And also what concerns me is the opposition, both the challenges between you and the business itself where you work, and also feeling of opposition in all that you describe about the work environment.
And very close orb of the opposition, the speed with which is perfects, makes me think you will get the new job very quickly or not at all.
This is the most that I can make of the chart for you.
Sorry you work in such a trying place.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

One of the new team leaders who has only been here for a few months seems to have it in for me. She belittles me (again) I’m front of other staff members and we ended up in an argument.

I think this must be the Moon-Mercury opposition because it happened not long after this horary. I can only hope that Mercury retrograde and combust the Sun means she will be told to stop treating me this way. But I haven’t had much support about it. Plus, with it being an opposition, maybe it means this will keep happening back and forth.

I think things will get worse and I agree that is not a healthy work environment. The managers don’t like I spoke out about them, and I think the new team leader is expressing to me how they all feel.

It is like the chart is saying ‘you ain’t gonna me a team leader, you gonna be in a fight with one though.’ That’s the only thing I can get from it. It’s a no.

Thanks for clearing up the sigs for me. I agree it will either happen soon or not at all. I expect the managers will chew me up and spit me out soon enough and I will get the sack.