Vedic Astrology Learnings by Mutual Sharing

Hi, I am Pawan from India & is learning Vedic astrology. I am following some systematic process for learning and believe that Mutual sharing is the best method for learning in Internet world today.

So I wish to invite all forum members, seniors & experts in discussions to improve ourselves by this method of learning.

Let Me start first topic in the relevant forum today by sharing my birth details. I am currently focusing on First House & all information related to this house. Rest in the relevant thread & section.

Regards,
Pawan

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello techkasamba,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your contributions. I do want to point out we have a Verdic Sub Forum under the Forum "Other Astrology".

TK

Hi Wintersprite.
I am currently focusing on Bhrigu Saral paddati of predictions. However, as I said earlier I am looking to share the personality (Trait of first house) for myself which can be studied by all based on my charts. In lieu, I am looking forward for other's data also so that what I understand from their chart can be cross checked.

This should be available on my other post but unfortunately I didn't get any single data till now.

Thanks