Love or Arranged ?

turkish girl

I have been talked marriage stuff with several western astrologers here.They told me that i am gonna do a love marriage.But on the other hand my indian friend he is also a amateur astrologer and another person told me i will have an arranged marriage by my vedic chart.So which one is true?How can vedic and western tell different?

Attachments

• vedicc.jpg
    vedicc.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 32

turkish girl

I wanted to correct one thing.Even though my moon seems in 1st house,actually i do believe it must be in 12th house.Because the profession and my health issues points this.So while reading the chart please consider this one.

Vedic astrologer told me i have no connection between 5th-7th rulers.But my natal 7th ruler sits in 5th house of D9,does not it count? Plus my jupiter aspect 7th-11th houses.

He has told me my venus is combust and in 6th house.I know that she is responsible for love ,but mainly in a male's chart right?Plus when i calculate planetary strength venus becomes the 2nd powerful one after saturn.So my venus is not weak at all.

So what you think about my chart?

acmicasa

I have been talked marriage stuff with several western astrologers here.They told me that i am gonna do a love marriage.But on the other hand my indian friend he is also a amateur astrologer and another person told me i will have an arranged marriage by my vedic chart.So which one is true?How can vedic and western tell different?

If you post birth details you will have better chances of getting replies.

mathur_dinesh

Venus occupies a navamsha of Mercury. The major-period of Venus is going on. This is a clear case of marriage arising out of a love relationship.

turkish girl

Venus occupies a navamsha of Mercury. The major-period of Venus is going on. This is a clear case of marriage arising out of a love relationship.

Oh thank you for your replying.This made me really happy... The thing only worries me venus and mercury placed in 2-12 position.So i was thinking it won't give these results or it will give afflicted results.Then if this is the case... i should get married during venus mahadasha-mercury antardasha?

turkish girl

Обман в обеих диаграммах, потому, что астрологи не знают что такое рождение. Потому врут сами себе и вам, да еще и за деньги. Если кто знающий и возьмётся вам помочь, свои данные нужно давать как нормальные люди делают, а не как самоуверенные придурки думающие, что и они астрологами станут, или помогут астрологу, если самостоятельно научились вводить свои данные в программу. Если вы такой просвещенный в астрологии, могли бы по книгам прочесть все ответы на свои вопросы, как делают это астрологи и обращаться к астрологам не надо. Здесь секрет в том. что рождение процесс не видим и рождается судьба и образ ваш. а потом когда мать в иллюзии родит и назовут это реальным рождением. тогда и окружение вокруг матери увидят прелестное, но глупое дитя, которое когда вырастит, станет посмешищем для просветленных мудрых людей. Вы думает что астрология, как сакральная наука читать судьбы людей дана каждому, кто захочет стать астрологом? Нужно заслужить этот дар и дается он только одному астрологу. Ведь истина одна, а дураков весь остальной мир. Не переживайте, возможно вы когда то под Духом Святым ходить будете и тоже станете единым, но не в астрологии при живом единственном астрологе. а в другой дисциплине. Таков закон мира и получения сакральных знаний.

what is this lol

Whoam1

what is this lol

Cheating in both charts, because astrologers do not know what a birth is. Therefore, they lie to themselves and to you (for money). If anyone who knows and takes care of you, your data should be given as normal people do, and not as self-assured idiots who think that they will become astrologers, or help an astrologer if they have independently learned how to enter their data into the program. If you are so enlightened in astrology, you could read all the answers to your questions from books, how astrologers do it and you would not need to contact other astrologers. Here is the secret, that the birth process is not visible and that fate and your image are born, and then when the mother in illusion gives birth and call it a real birth. then the environment around the mother will be seen by a charming but stupid child, who when grown up will become a laughingstock for enlightened wise people. You think thats astrology, how is the sacral science of reading the destinies of people given to anyone who wants to become an astrologer? It is necessary to deserve this gift and is given to only one astrologer. After all, the truth is one, and the fools are the rest of the world. Do not worry, maybe you'll be walking under the Holy Spirit and become one too, but not in astrology with a living single astrologer. but in another discipline. This is the law of peace and the receipt of sacral knowledge.

Rough translation.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Hello mathur dinesh and thank you again for looking at my horoscope :)

I did not want to bother you again but i also wonder if i misunderstood.Since you told me about venus-mercury(venus being in 1st house of navamsa in gemini rising,plus mercury in my natal 7th conj with 7th ruler saturn )... i am already in venus-mercury period and there is only one and half year left.So if i won't marry at this time... regarding vedic i know dashas are so important,won't it give me this result or does it mean i will marry in this one and half year?I am not in a relationship currently yet.

turkish girl

Cheating in both charts, because astrologers do not know what a birth is. Therefore, they lie to themselves and to you (for money). If anyone who knows and takes care of you, your data should be given as normal people do, and not as self-assured idiots who think that they will become astrologers, or help an astrologer if they have independently learned how to enter their data into the program. If you are so enlightened in astrology, you could read all the answers to your questions from books, how astrologers do it and you would not need to contact other astrologers. Here is the secret, that the birth process is not visible and that fate and your image are born, and then when the mother in illusion gives birth and call it a real birth. then the environment around the mother will be seen by a charming but stupid child, who when grown up will become a laughingstock for enlightened wise people. You think thats astrology, how is the sacral science of reading the destinies of people given to anyone who wants to become an astrologer? It is necessary to deserve this gift and is given to only one astrologer. After all, the truth is one, and the fools are the rest of the world. Do not worry, maybe you'll be walking under the Holy Spirit and become one too, but not in astrology with a living single astrologer. but in another discipline. This is the law of peace and the receipt of sacral knowledge.

Rough translation.

Was this guy fake,my english is not that good and i did not understand exactly... is he troll lol