Solar Eclipse to PreNatal Solar Eclipse

FROG

What does it mean? ------ Restating that question: When a Solar Eclipse occurs on the same point as a PreNatal Solar Eclipse PNSE, what would the interpretation of this conjunction be? If you have had experience with a Solar Eclipse conjunct your PNSE, what did you experience? I am not asking for definition of a Solar Eclipse, or a PreNatal Solar Eclipse. I would like to know what the various interpretations and experiences are. Thank you.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

A prenatal solar eclipse occurs within 9 months before your birthdate. Now I;m born a day before a TSE not visible in North America (Feb 15 before the 16th, 1980). Eclipse babies are thought to be blessed or cursed depending on what myth believes in...however, a solar eclipse in Aug. 1979 was my prenatal solar eclipse: almost the 21st - both sun and moon in Leo. The Feb. 26, 1979 TSE was visible in the Northwestern US and central Canada, the last one in the lower 48 until this Monday's TSE. The sun and moon were in Pisces then.

FROG

I have edited my question, to make it clear that I am looking for reports on one's experience with this transit, or the interpretations that are used for this transit. I understand what a prenatal solar eclipse is. Thank you.

JUPITERASC

What does it mean? ------ Restating that question:
When a Solar Eclipse occurs on the same point as a PreNatal Solar Eclipse PNSE,
what would the interpretation of this conjunction be?
If you have had experience with a Solar Eclipse conjunct your PNSE,
what did you experience?
I am not asking for definition of a Solar Eclipse, or a PreNatal Solar Eclipse.
I would like to know what the various interpretations
and experiences are. Thank you.
Interpretations are entirely dependent on the individual natal chart :smile:
and no natal chart has been posted

FROG

Let's just discuss the nature of the transit, for now.

No specific chart is being considered here. No specific eclipse, or sign or house is being considered here.

You don't need to address this question, if it doesn't suit .
Thank you.