Ι'm trying to lose weight but no success.For how long?

Fireboy

View attachment 23267

I'm tired of trying lose weight and the result always the same,i paid so much money to the gyms the last 5 years with no success,i tried to control my self with food but after awhile always retired,this makes me feel uncomfortable cause they call me fat.

Now i know if i will start the gyms again i will fall in the same faults,cant take the control of this and do it with the right way,dont wanna pay to them so much money everytime.

Why i cant lose the weight i want,for gods shake.
lol.jpg

Last edited:

Vista

View attachment 23267

I'm tired of trying lose weight and the result always the same,i paid so much money to the gyms the last 5 years with no success,i tried to control my self with food but after awhile always retired,this makes me feel uncomfortable cause they call me fat.

Now i know if i will start the gyms again i will fall in the same faults,cant take the control of this and do it with the right way,dont wanna pay to them so much money everytime.

Why i cant lose the weight i want,for gods shake.
emoticon_wondering.gif

Moon is Void of Course at 29 Gemini. But even so, to me I think this chart might be pointing to a thyroid problem(Saturn ruled by Venus in the 6th) and Venus also positioned there. Have you had this checked?

bestrev

Hi Fireboy,

I followed the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet by Joel Marion for a few weeks about 4 months ago and overall I can say that I've found this plan to be very helpful for me.
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet is the only program that I have seen that allows you to create a huge calorie deficit to promote the fastest possible fat loss while increasing metabolism at the same time through strategic, synergistic and somewhat extreme diet and exercise strategies.

Visit full review at: http://bestreview4you.com/2011/10/xtreme-fat-loss-diet

Kind regards,
Bestrev

Fireboy

Moon is Void of Course at 29 Gemini. But even so, to me I think this chart might be pointing to a thyroid problem(Saturn ruled by Venus in the 6th) and Venus also positioned there. Have you had this checked?

Ι have done check,nothing negative,i just want to lose some weight,its like looping,starting/retiring/starting/retiring,why seems so difficult to me to do that simple thing,damnation,i want to lose weight and not again take them back.

serafin5

Fireboy: If Vista is right then you really need to go and have a blood test and get your thyroid checked out! I know about this because I have hypothyroidism and it is basically when your thyroid is not producing enough of the hormone and you will feel tired all the time, depressed sluggish, ill. I will have to take a tiny pill for the rest of my life but at least my metabolism is back to somewhat normal. When your metabolism isnt functioning normally any and all efforts to lose and/or control weight goes to nothing, especially if you are dieting.

Check it out, fireboy. Make sure you are not consuming more than 50grams of carbs per day and try walking for exercise every day with good shoes and a good attitude.

Blessings,
Serafin5:wink:

Love2Know

Fireboy: If Vista is right then you really need to go and have a blood test and get your thyroid checked out! I know about this because I have hypothyroidism and it is basically when your thyroid is not producing enough of the hormone and you will feel tired all the time, depressed sluggish, ill. I will have to take a tiny pill for the rest of my life but at least my metabolism is back to somewhat normal. When your metabolism isnt functioning normally any and all efforts to lose and/or control weight goes to nothing, especially if you are dieting.

Check it out, fireboy. Make sure you are not consuming more than 50grams of carbs per day and try walking for exercise every day with good shoes and a good attitude.

Blessings,
Serafin5:wink:

Sorry to hear this story but I have the exact same problem but I think I just eat like a pig....... I am also frustrated and angry I feel gross........ also I am kinda lazy and I used to work out min 5 hours a week now my knees and joints are kinda stiff so its hard and it feels usless but good for stress relief. I don't think its fair cuz I have friends who eat like me and are skinny or normal. I don't have the signs of thyroid issues I might have portion control issues where would I look in my chart for this??? I feel the pain!!!!!!

capricorngrl

Love2Know,

Jupiter or Venus in any of the angles can make you over-indulge in pleasures. If I'm not mistaken you are a Cancer Sun and this can also be why. Cancers tend to over eat due to emotional stress, you can thank that beautiful moon who rules it hehehehe.

fullmoonlibra

Sorry to hear this story but I have the exact same problem but I think I just eat like a pig....... I am also frustrated and angry I feel gross........ also I am kinda lazy and I used to work out min 5 hours a week now my knees and joints are kinda stiff so its hard and it feels usless but good for stress relief. I don't think its fair cuz I have friends who eat like me and are skinny or normal. I don't have the signs of thyroid issues I might have portion control issues where would I look in my chart for this??? I feel the pain!!!!!!

Didn't you had Leo as ascendant?
Leo's also have a weight problem

nemesis

Didn't you had Leo as ascendant?
Leo's also have a weight problem

My sister has a Leo Asc and has weight issues (she also has an underactive thyroid I think too)
I'm a Leo (with a Taurus Asc) and do not have weight issues.
I do have a very sensitive stomach but I've never been a big eater or been overweight.

I would think -maybe- looking to Jupiter aspects might have something to with controlling your appetite.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Yeah I do, I am hungry right now looking at this thread about over eating. I am not even kidding I have issues.The only time I Was a normal weight was when I ate 2 small meals a day and worked out 2 hours a day plus as my docter says "I'm like a bear" lolllll ugh and she says my bone structer is huge and I'll always be on the heavier end even when I could see my ribs sticking out I was still 30 pounds more than people thought. Put I have been eating at restaurants way too much, getting fat off pasta sushi and cake.

akp124

Ah Love2Know, I have the exact same problem. I eat and eat and eat. And even though I'm full, I still eat more. I gained 4 pounds in 3 weeks... so now I weigh 175... And my boyfriend has been after me to eat less and exercise because he doesn't want me to end up having a heart attack or diabetes. I know I have to, but I just can't get the energy to do it. I already made him cry by breaking the promise that I would work hard. And it breaks my heart, but I just can't do it. I love eating.

I guess the only thing to do would be to TRY to stop eating a lot all at once??

Rageypoo

Ah Love2Know, I have the exact same problem. I eat and eat and eat. And even though I'm full, I still eat more. I gained 4 pounds in 3 weeks... so now I weigh 175... And my boyfriend has been after me to eat less and exercise because he doesn't want me to end up having a heart attack or diabetes. I know I have to, but I just can't get the energy to do it. I already made him cry by breaking the promise that I would work hard. And it breaks my heart, but I just can't do it. I love eating.

I guess the only thing to do would be to TRY to stop eating a lot all at once??

what's your bloodtype (just curious) I don't have a picture of you but I'm guessing O.

do NOT stop eating, that's a very poor choice. instead, let me recommend a few things?

I eat 6 meals a day, small portions, and usually only chicken breast and romaine lettuce, shaved carrots, and green pepper. This is a small portion, if I have to i'll submit a picture to show you, it's not alot, and it keeps me feeling great all day. I wake up at 7am (ish) and eat oatmeal (very important to have fiber) then protein the rest of the day. you are allowed to eat whatever you want really, this is just what I eat because I work out for 1 hour 20 minutes, then do a 15 minute core exercise, then yoga for 30 (and some meditation, like around the last 10 minutes of my yoga) it's perfect and gives you results, everyone is different however and everyone has their own thing. I eat almonds sometimes before my meal for the oils, and I also sometimes eat fruit (an apple or bananna) but not often, it's not needed.

I drink water about an hour after I eat, and continue drinking until I'm ready to eat again, it's not hard to regulate this routine once you get used to it.

I also do target training at the gym, I avoid weights as much as possible to keep from injury when you are first getting back into it. Once you start to take shape, move to the dumbells. You do not need vitamins, suppliments, shakes or whey protein to stay looking good, your body does all you need for you. some people DO need a kick start, so something like a BCAA powder is fine, mixed with an energy powder (like noxipro or jacked3d etc etc)

it's also important to note you do NOT need to lift heavy! do 40 minutes of target weight training (IE your quads/calfs monday, tricepts/chest tuesday, core wednesday, biceps/back thursday, delts friday, light cardio saturday/sunday and/or rest those days)

it takes a wile! you have to realize you took YEARS to put on that weight yes? (if not years, at least months) so you have to get your body used to thinking it needs to be a machine, this takes some time.

Last edited:

lilithofeden

The thing with what Ragey suggested is that he's already a pro athelete. lol He gave some awesome advice but for someone who is having trouble trying to lose weight it might be a bit too much all at once.

I do suggest the small portion size but 6 meals a day. I used to be a gymnast and I would eat every 3 hours. It's good to eat all the time to keep your metabolism reved but it's important not to OVER eat, and make sure it's the right food.

With the protein comment it is good if you hit the gym as much as he does so your muscles can re-coup but please DO NOT start out too hard and too fast. Work your way up slowly or you will burn yourself out (or injure yourself!) We are only supposed to eat 2 servings of protein a day, which is about one piece of meat the size of your fist. I like salmon and chicken, or other fish as fish have the "good" fats and chicken is the least fattiest of red meats. If you eat too much protein that your body doesn't need (not to mention we aren't really supposed to eat meat as we don't have the proper acids) our body will turn the left over protein to fat. Which we DON'T want.

Fiber and oats help keep you full for longer and apples, veggies and stuff have fiber too. You DO need a lot of fruits and veggies; don't expect to get your vitamins and minerals from supplements because you will pee them out before your body gets a chance to use them.

Drink lots of water, 8 cups a day. These are all things recommended for healthy living. Of course when you train as hard as Ragey there are exceptions to the rule and you need to eat more calories (which could be just an extra apple or a handful of almonds... nothing too extra like a full meal)

What you eat will help you lose (or gain) 70% of your weight, while exercise will only help you lose 30% of it. We all know what is good and what is bad, it's just about eat "right" and healthy. Follow your food guide, there really isn't any tricks about it.

Unfortunatley, lots of people lack self disipline. And when we eat a lot of fatty foods we crave them. It's like an addiction and I'm not even joking, our bodies will have withdrawls from the fat, sugar and sodium. It's even harder if your kids and husband want burgers and fries for dinner, or your are set in your traditional ways with those recipes like mashed potatoes with cream cheese........ FATTENING! Try a head of cauliflower instead (even though you wont get that creamyness.... but it is a healthier change. OH and potatoes and corn...... try skipping on those too. They're too starchy, sweet potatoe is a great replacement)

Good luck trying to lose weight! Just remember that exercise is important but so is eating right! It's a lifestyle not a diet.

Last edited:

Rageypoo

yams are a really good starch, tons of vitamins for as simple of a starch it is, if you have to have it, go yams! :biggrin: Lillith is right, what you eat is the biggest factor to your weight, you see young men stuffing their face with pizza and soda, well that's all good and well, just wait till they're out of college and that magic age 26 hits them, lets see how thin they stay with that lifestyle :devil:

Love2Know

Yeah unless you are my bf and pizza beer and desserts get you slimmer...... But he eats small portions........ he is athletic though and his body likes to stay at 140-150lbs naturally. I lost a lot of weight (in the past) I yo yo so bad... eating a cup of branflakes with skim milk,walnuts and currents... to replace dinners. I need to restart that.

Fireboy

As i said in my posts above,i cant understand why i cant success to this target,im bored and tired of trying lose pounds and then to give up and again starting over the same thing,its no sense all this.Can someone explain me whats the problem here,do you see something in my chart that dont let me success of losing weight?:pouty:

I completely agree that eating is everything when it comes to weight. There have been many times in my life where I ran 3 miles a day and swam on the weekends and did yoga and walked or rode bikes everywhere, but if I still ate huge portions, I would have a nice shape but be bigger than I really liked. With portion control, you can be kinda lazy and still really slim. Well, by kinda lazy I mean that I now just walk everywhere and have cut out whatever work outs I've done in the past. Good luck, I know it feels impossible but it aint!

Plus, saturn transiting the first might slim you down if you've got that one on the horizon. Worked for me!

Last edited:

Rageypoo

As i said in my posts above,i cant understand why i cant success to this target,im bored and tired of trying lose pounds and then to give up and again starting over the same thing,its no sense all this.Can someone explain me whats the problem here,do you see something in my chart that dont let me success of losing weight?:pouty:

it's...seriously what you're eating. 70% of it is eating right, 30% actual working out. Sure you'll have some muscle, but you'll still be putting on fat. if you're not seeing results, perhaps a colon cleanse is in order to get you started, I'd also recommend some mountain hiking, it's double the workout, got me to 144lbs when I was training in the mountains. If you're bored, stop working out? go DO something, go hiking, swimming, something that will get you excited about using your muscles again, and go from there. You could (if money permitted) hire a personal trainer, like one that is on your **** the whole way through to motivate you, working out is fairly easy, you don't have to lift heavy at all.

so, what's your bloodtype? you sound more desperate then disciplined, most of the weight loss is going to be self-motivated... it has to be something you truly want, we've told you all of the "secrets" behind it because it's really not that big of a secret. Eat well! organic is best, and it doesn't need to be much, your stomach is no bigger than the size of your fist, does it make sense to eat more than that?

Last edited: