The USA's Pluto Return!

ScorpioCrow

Of course, no (known) human being has ever lived long enough to experience a Pluto return - "Happy 248th Birthday, Dear!". So what are its effects on nations and events?

Take a look: USA gains independence, 4 July 1776. (Chart set for noon in my hometown - anyone know the exact time/place?)

Pluto: 27:capricorn:33, Retrograde. Sabian Symbol: A LARGE AVIARY.

Neptune: 22:virgo:25 Sabian Symbol: A LION-TAMER RUSHES FEARLESSLY INTO THE CIRCUS ARENA.

Uranus: 08:gemini:55 Sabian Symbol: A QUIVER FILLED WITH ARROWS.

The next time Pluto will be at exactly 27:capricorn:33 is 20 February 2022. And Neptune will be opposing its natal position at 22 Pisces (Sabian Symbol: A 'MATERIALIZING MEDIUM' GIVING A SEANCE), with Uranus at 11 Taurus in its fall (Sabian Symbol: A YOUNG COUPLE WALK DOWN MAIN STREET, WINDOW-SHOPPING)...about 7 years from now.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think there's going to be some huge changes. Last time Pluto transited thru Capricorn, we had the American Revolution. People will fight for their rights and hold those in power (and corruption) accountable for its ****. Taxes (would you give people you don't know some of YOUR hard-earned money?) and the protests against police brutality, especially towards certain groups, are just one example. Recently the frequency of this seems to be rising. As a victim of verbal abuse by a police officer (in a situation in which I was doing nothing wrong), I am eager to see what Pluto's return will do.

If you dare, check out http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net

I'm sure we can expect a revival in magick, past lives, seances, the unconscious, etc. (see the symbol for transiting Neptune); hopefully some dogma will get a good kick in the rear. :whistling: It's been prophesied that the current pope is the last one. The Age of Aquarius is here. May Pluto bring us all a "Brave New World".

Blessings,
ScorpioCrow ~

Phoenix Venus

Hi ScorpioCrow.

The chart i use for Usa is July 4, 1776 12:00:01 am Philadelphia, Pa.

Forum member Piercethevale proposed this chart some years ago and it is the one that i and some others champion to be accurate and symbolically active. In fact piercethevale has used the chart to predict quite a few significant events, and i find that it coincides quite accurately with the USA timeline.

Since you use the sabian symbols, let me give you am example of this charts symbolic significance. The Ac of the chart is 22 aries "A gate to the garden of all fulfilled desires." How appropriate!!!!

One of the more obvious symbols that ive always admired with the Usa chart is the arabic part of sudden luck which is at 19 taurus, the sabian symbol being "A new continent rising out of the ocean."

Its interesting that you mention magick and seances as the USA's part of soul is Virgo 19 the symbol being "A quija board."

Good idea to look up Usa's future pluto return. I will have to cast an exact chart. Pluto just recently passed over Usa's MC. Here is the thread we have on it:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=589387#post589387

And a few other threads you might find of interest....

Pluto, uranus & Usa's part of war during vietnam war:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=601413#post601413

Listing of all astrological parts for USA:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54760

Storm warning economic outlook for USA:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74218

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Here is the chart cast to the exact second of the conjunction to USA's pluto:

astro_2gw_543_usa_pluto_return.7970.10918-1_zpsghb0xvql.gif

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Not sure if that chart is showing up... My phone id giving me difficulties... Here is the link to the chart..

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/...usa_pluto_return.7970.10918-1_zpsghb0xvql.gif

...The chart is quite interesting.... The Ac at 13.52 capricorn is making a conjunction of less than 2 degrees to the USA natal Mc at 11.58 capricorn.

Venus @ 19.55 cap conjunct USA natal part of father @ 19.21 cap

Mars @ 20.25 cap conjunct USA part of disappointment, personal restraint @ 20.01 cap and making a direct inconjunct to natal mars @ 20.53 gemini

Mercury @ 6.50 aqua conjunct USA south node @ 6.38 aqua

Saturn @ 17.55 aqua conjunct USA natal moon @ 16.50 aqua

Uranus @ 11.19 taurus conjunct USA part of race consciousness at 10.09 taurus, and trine natal MC @ 11.58 capricorn

Ceres @ 2.17 gemini conj. USA hermetic lot of nemesis at 2.31 gemini

Lilith at 24.10 gemini conj USA part of imprisonment at 24.46 gemini

Dc @ 13.52 cancer conj USA IC @ 11.58 cancer and Sun @ 12.39 cancer.

Part of Fortune @ 11.08 virgo conj USA part of Ancestral heritage @ 11.48 virgo.

Sun @ 2.54 pisces trine USA Venus @ 2.14 cancer

Phoenix Venus

Lets look at some of the symbols for this chart.

Symbols taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala":

Ac, which represents the WHO of the chart, at 14 capricorn:

" AN ANCIENT BAS-RELIEF CARVED IN GRANITE REMAINS A WITNESS TO A LONG-FORGOTTEN CULTURE.

KEYNOTE: The will to unearth, in our culture as well as in any culture, what has permanent value, and to let go of nonessentials.

At a time when in nearly every land men are questioning and challenging the validity of traditional beliefs and customary attitudes, it becomes necessary to separate permanent values and great principles or symbols from the many individual habits and the socio-political developments which more often than not have perverted or even negated the original ideals of the culture. We must strive to free these ideals from the wild growth of personal and class selfishness, from the greed and ambition so prevalent in human nature, and learn to appreciate the excellence of what is the immortal seed-foundation, as well as the spiritual harvest, of any culture — and by extension of every sustained and complete work produced by a man's indomitable effort to achieve creative perfection.

In this fourth stage symbol we are shown the procedure which enables us to gain a deep and thorough appreciation of socio-cultural processes in their most enduring forms. What is needed is a penetrating and courageous insight founded upon a valid HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. This applies to the past of an individual's life as well as to the history of a nation or a group."

The DC, or the Whom-to of the chart, at 14 cancer:

"A VERY OLD MAN FACING A VAST DARK SPACE TO THE NORTHEAST.

KEYNOTE: Fulfillment in transcending and changeless wisdom.

This symbol describes the Wise Old Man, an archetypal figure found in all systems of symbolism. In occult terminology the northeast is the direction from which spiritual-cosmic forces enter the Earth-sphere. This is probably because the polar axis of the Earth is inclined by some 23 degrees away from the exact perpendicular to the plane of its orbit. Thus the actual pole of our globe not only differs from the permanent pole of the Earth's orbit, but constantly changes its direction, successively pointing to several large "circumpolar" stars during the so-called processional cycle (or "tropical year," or Great Polar Cycle), which lasts somewhat less than 26,000 years. Because of this inclination of the polar axis, we have the phenomenon of seasonal change. Supposedly during the early Golden Age no such change occurred; a "perpetual spring" reigned. This is the (traditionally) spiritual state. The Wise Old Man faces the Changeless Reality, the true North —- which for us is located in a northeast direction. He faces the great Void, that apparent Darkness which is an intense Light invisible to our senses.

As this is a fourth stage symbol in the five-fold sequence, there is as usual a hint of technique. Implied is that by consistently and for a long time meditating on the changeless and spiritual reality at the very core of all experiences one can attain the supreme and age-old wisdom. We see in the symbol a way beyond appearances and toward PERMANENCE IN TRUTH."

This axis is very spiritually significant... It places heavy emphasis on Eternal truth..

The MC, or the spiritual HOW, as in how to progress from the Ac to the Dc, at 8 scorpio:

" A CALM LAKE BATHED IN MOONLIGHT.

KEYNOTE: A quiet openness to higher inspiration.

One could stress the romantic suggestions such an image evokes, but even at the level of a love relationship what is implied is a surrender of two personal egos to the inspiration of transcendent feelings which are essentially impersonal. Love expresses itself through the lovers, for real Love is a cosmic undifferentiated principle or power which simply focuses itself within the "souls" of human beings who reflect its light. The same is true of the mystic's love for God. Man strives hard to achieve great things through daring adventures, but a moment comes when all that really matters is to present a calm mind upon which a supernal light may be reflected.

This is the third stage of the forty-fourth five-fold sequence. It tells us that beyond all efforts lays the need for peace and the readiness to accept the illumination from above. The Keyword is QUIESCENCE."

.....what profound implications for this future event chart for the nation!!!