Does he really miss me?

moonshield881

I have been broken up with my ex of three years for almost a year now. Though I tried to be in another relationship, it didn't work as I am not entirely over my ex. My ex continues to message me off an on and it appears he keeps up with my facebook. He has told me that he misses me but I am guarded and not sure exactly what he means by that. I do not want to want to get wrapped up in trying to salvage things as the last time we did this (over the Christmas Holiday) he quickly got cold feet and pushed me away which opened up painful wounds. But I am curious if his monthly messages have a larger purpose (maybe he still loves me/misses us/etc.) or if he just wants to be friendly.

There seems to be alot of activity in the 7th house but it doesn't look promising

Could anyone shed any light on this chart? Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_52_does_he_really_miss_me_hr.3632.9082.jpg
    astro_2gw_52_does_he_really_miss_me_hr.3632.9082.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 41

tikana

nope he is not even interested

sun is in his 1st house meaning he is all about himself.
saturn you is quite weak meaning that you are not in control of the situation.

just tell him to stop bugging you!

Summery Joy

I agree with Tikana. It's all about his ego. Some men will do that. They will try to keep you interested in them even when they are not interested in you because it's good for the ego that you don't move on and get over them.

But I wouldn't tell him to stop bugging me. That would be received as the attention he wants anyway. I'd cut off all means of communications with him. Block him and move on.

All the best!