Sex addiction!!!!!

astro2222

one of my biggest problem is sex... sometimes I can't stop thinking about it and it affects my live cause I can't concentrate on doing other things like work and it affects my yield; maybe because of my Venus which is placed in the 12th house... Venus position is 25'35'' Sagitarius conjuncts my Uranus 2'07'' Capricorn and both Venus and Uranus conjunct my Asc 29'58'' Sagitarius... olso Venus square Lilith 26'25'' Virgo from the 9th house...

It even affects my self esteem sometimes...cause my thoughts about sex usually turn into dark desires which I am ashamed of them....

it is some kind of a blockage that stops me from progressing... sometimes it helps me when I get angry to overcome this blockage...

well I usually have problems with the swadisthana chackra which makes me look like a very cold person with lack of empathy and sex somehow helps me to fill this centre if some sexual energy that makes me feel more happy and content but it olso blocks my other chackras or at least that is what I feel cause i can't think, I have no desire to work, I just want sit and wait for time to pass or to watch at pics of women on the net and to enjoy watching them... that's why I isolate myself from the world, that is reflected by my Venus in the 12th house cause I want to loose that sexual energy that makes me look so goofy and silly in front of others...

Last edited:

Claire19

one of my biggest problem is sex... sometimes I can't stop thinking about it and it affects my live cause I can't concentrate on doing other things like work and it affects my yield; maybe because of my Venus which is placed in the 12th house... Venus position is 25'35'' Sagitarius conjuncts my Uranus 2'07'' Capricorn and both Venus and Uranus conjunct my Asc 29'58'' Sagitarius... olso Venus square Lilith 26'25'' Virgo from the 9th house...

It even affects my self esteem sometimes...cause my thoughts about sex usually turn into dark desires which I am ashamed of them....

it is some kind of a blockage that stops me from progressing... sometimes it helps me when I get angry to overcome this blockage...

well I usually have problems with the swadisthana chackra which makes me look like a very cold person with lack of empathy and sex somehow helps me to fill this centre if some sexual energy that makes me feel more happy and content but it olso blocks my other chackras or at least that is what I feel cause i can't think, I have no desire to work, I just want sit and wait for time to pass or to watch at pics of women on the net and to enjoy watching them... that's why I isolate myself from the world, that is reflected by my Venus in the 12th house cause I want to loose that sexual energy that makes me look so goofy and silly in front of others...
You are not quoting the mars aspects which deal with sex. Post your chart and we can have a better look. Anonymise it of course.

kimbermoon

Like any addiction, sex can be compulsive in some people, especially when they don't understand the true meaning and purpose about sexual encounters...as most young people don't. Usually addictions are connected to feelings of lack in one's life, as if something is missing from their very core...they are also a way of attempting to self-medicate and close off from emotional traumas and abuse. This is why addictions are so hard to beat...until you can get to the bottom of the past experiences and the memories they have left imprinted in the psyche, finding true soul healing is next to impossible. It requires a lot of mental re-orientation and learning how to have greater control over the mind...the lesson is about learning to be in control of the mind, rather than letting it control you...

astro2222

my Mars is in the 3rd house trine my 12th house Venus,squares my first house Sun,

Attachments

• astro2222.jpg
    astro2222.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 64

Atari911

Wow! That's a preponderance of planets in your first house!!!
Having thoughts about sex is pretty normal, especially for men. The problem arises when you feel shame or guilt about it and then you have positioned yourself into a complex.
Looking at your chart you have Mars in Aries which gives you a strong sexual energy especially of the physical nature. The third house deals with everyday interactions with those around you so this to reflects some of what you are describing.

You obviously have a disposition for being very conscious about who you are and what you are in relation to the world (a lot of planets in the first house). You also have a disposition to being very sexual and sensual (your Mars and Venus placements) but because of your placement of Venus in your twelfth, you are also very secretive about your desires.

So you can see a little where your hangups are coming from... Now, what to do about them!

I would suggest "looking" less at women on the internet and do more "interacting" with women in the real world. Go out and meet people in general and women in particular and start exploring real relationships.
Your chart shows that you need these real life interactions to feel fulfilled, something that looking at women on the internet is just not going to give you.

Don't fall for the first girl who shows you interest... test out the waters and get to know what kind of girl makes you feel good about yourself. The potential is there for you to not only satisfy your own desires but also to make a woman very happy as well!
I think you have the potential to be a real ladies man... Just get out of the dark corner you are hiding in!!!! In my experience (not with myself but i've seen it in others charts), women love a man with Venus in the 12th as he tends to have a dark but sensual interior.

With Venus is in Sagittarius (a sign that can represent the individuals integration into society) I would recommend leading with your intuitive deep appreciation for beauty. Let women see the sensitive man first... The Mars energy will be felt later when the right time comes. ;)

Last edited:

James Williams

astro2222, your Western natal astrology chart, your Vedic astrology natal chart, and your Chinese Four Pillars of Destiny astrology chart all suggest this issue with sex that you are experiencing--now, what to do about it?!

Here are a couple of links that will likely prove helpful if you if you implement their suggestions...one is an article entitled, Breathing Exercise to Overcome Addictions, and the other article is entitled, How Yoga and Deep Breathing Help During Addiction Treatment...these two articles should present enough to help move much of your "stuck" sexual energy...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/439260-breathing-exercise-to-overcome-addictions/

http://www.clearviewtreatment.com/how-yoga-and-deep-breathing-help-addiction-treatment.html

Melaike

Nymphomaniac Xaviera Hollander's chart: http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hollander,_Xaviera

And this:
Jupiter and Saturn appear to be the keys when studying charts with sexual proclivity in mind. Jupiter tenanted in the 5th or 7th house is commonly held to indicate one who has a number of affairs in their lifetime. With Saturn indicative of control and, in some circumstances, a low sense of self worth, we may assume that, Saturn as an indicator of promiscuous behaviour, is indicative of people who use sex to reaffirm their worth. Liz Greene allies Saturn/Venus contacts with prostitution, and if we are not being too literal with this interpretation it becomes clear where Saturn can be involved in the scenario. Promiscuous behaviour is also associated with Venus/Saturn aspects in Ptolemy's view, whilst Venus/Mars aspects warn of 'an abundance of lust'.
http://www.kimfarnell.co.uk/lover1.htm

What you have common with Hollander is :Your Marses are in Aries and both of you have Capricorn/Saturn influnce in your chart.