will I go back to the job (transfer) (originally posted in wrong place)

besitos

I loved my job and it was cancelled due to no fault of mine. They are looking for an internal transfer for me. Will this happen and when?

I see : I am venus, moon translates light from mercury (6th house - job) to me, in 3 units. Anything wrong with this interpretation in your opinion?

I am missing my company!

In the meantime I am applying to a similar job with another company which would be fine but I love this current company.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 31

besitos

i'm starting a new gig in 4 days; I got it two days ago. It's meant to be temporary - still looking to go back to the first job I posted about here. Please let me know what your opinion is. Thanks. Hope you all are having a good year so far.

besitos

the current job that is starting in a few days, or another one coming? or could be either? im continuing to apply to jobs.

there is no way the one that is starting in a few days is going to be permanent or long term as part of a career (one of the requirements for a good job for me right now).

besitos

Update: I got a job back at the dream company today!

Edit: looks like my original interpretation fits, it’s exactly 3 mo to the day from my chart !

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Update: I got a job back at the dream company today!

Edit: looks like my original interpretation fits, it’s exactly 3 mo to the day from my chart !

hello besitos
I just saw this chart
Actually, your original interpretation of your chart is wrong....although this chart shows that'll get the position.As Sunconjunct uranus already mentioned mars

Many times in different posts of yours related to such questions I 've told you that the job(career) is always radix 10th...but sometimes i use to look also for radix 6th...though this would be a secondary option...just a job to pay your every day expenses...not a career job ...as in this case we have mercury in your 6th.So your first assumption that "moon translates light from mercury (6th house - job) to me" is wrong.Moon doesnt tol mercury to venus...look where mercury is located...you could simply said moon aspects to mercury through square....and this happends in 1 something (month) However you can't consider here mercury as a career job.

So in this chart L10 (job-career) is saturn in his domicile ...combust however from sun...in a separating aspect with moon (your coruler) and L1=VENUS in her detriment.What is mars though? exalted by the company saturn, located in pisces, in venus exaltation and Jupiter's domicile?this is the specific-job-position ...moreover l10 almuten mars i think...i would like to have the exact data of your chart as to see also the pof.

So as you may see now moon aspects mars in 11 something...weeks (medium time...moon in a mutable sign and succedent house, while mars mutable and cadent) or seeing it differently moon tols venus to mars in 3 months

Please try always to upload the exact data of your questions so i can redraw them in full detail.