Will i travel next year - single solo seniors

Amy

I am attaching my chart that I made this morning
every year now, I make a couple of single trips alone to California to see all my faviorite places. I don't mind, although it can get lonely especially at night when you are in a beautiful hotel. I love to travel but with someone its nicer

this next year, as I approach 59 years, I was thinking of going on a singles over 50 cruise.

do you see traveling at all next year? maybe I can redo the chart if needed

thank you

there is a Museum of Motion Pictures opening up next year in Hollywood, one of my friends who works at Paramount Studios said they are scheduled to open up in the later part. I am so anxious to go, I purchased an additional week of vacation for that trip. so far, we don't know when.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_traveling_next_year_hr_53790_79896.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_traveling_next_year_hr_53790_79896.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

Merc/jupiter being conjunct shows your will travel as they both rule travel and also rule your 3rd/9th houses.

There could be an issue with a friend who plans to come with you, with the moon sq L11 mars, so maybe they let you down at the last minute or you can't get anybody and have to go solo again.

Amy

I figured as much. My co-worker jumped at the chance of going to LA with me but I knew she would probably bail out as my manager told me she would. too flaky. I don't have any friends that would be close anymore. its harder for me to travel alone now that I get too melancholy a lot.

Does the chart show anything else, like when I would be travelling.
I want to take so many trips, but, financially, its tough.

I wish I had some good friends that I can travel with. that is why I want to join some meet up groups in LA. I love the movie industry and getting dressed up to go to parties and events. my late husband and I used to do this and we had so much fun getting out of Arizona.

maybe I should ask in a horary if I would be attending that museum opening. the Art Deco Society of CA also has some nice events going on in 2019.

waybread

I would suggest extra caution. I don't see why you couldn't go on these trips, but you may encounter some travel difficulties. A good time to investigate that cruise and to get good cancellation insurance, for example.

You are symbolized by Saturn, but Saturn in the first house can mean things won't work out the way you hope.

Mercury rules your house of long-distance travel and "journeys over water" like a cruise. Jupiter rules your house of short-distance travel, like a trip in your local area.

I'm getting a big mixed testimony from these planets. The exact Mercury-Jupiter conjunction looks good--Jupiter is strong being domiciled. Then Mercury is in detriment, not so good. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) makes its next aspect as a square to Mars in the third house (not so good.)

As you've been traveling for a long time, you know that sometimes luggage gets lost, flights get cancelled, passengers get sick, and so on. It comes with the territory. I'm just suggesting that 2019 trips may not work out as brilliantly as you hope.

I have to stress that most of us are amateur astrologers. If this question really matters to you, you might seek a professional astrologer. Or just take your chances but with some good back-up strategies in case things go awry.

waybread

Amy, one other thing I might mention is that age 60, people's progressed sun sextiles their natal sun. That is beneficial. Assuming other chart factors support it, you might think about 2020 as your year to plan a bigger more expensive trip.