what should i do about us? message?

besitos

I asked what should i do? i am depressed and wanting to resolve a relationship that has become stagnant - we are in touch but no movement and no addressing the elephant in the room that something is wrong.

i am saturn, in his 5th, we are both strong in our own sign, but i am retrograde. I feel stuck but restless. I am reading reception that he feels comfortable in my sign, and i feel uncomfortable in his sign. He is uncomfortable with venus's sign, libra. there's no aspect between us until some time later. There's no aspect for moon except to mercury, ruling the 4th (and the sign the moon is in) and intercepted Virgo in the 7th. The aspect to mercury will come before mercury conjuncts the sun. no aspect between our 3rd house rulers --

i am interpreting this as perhaps he is waiting for a message from me (mercury) about what to do about the relationship. He has some feeling toward me but I am unhappy with the way he is handling it and he is not receptive to others (venus) at the moment.

Attachments

• wd.jpg
    wd.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

ElenaJ

No, your Saturn in his 5th is a romance cooler. Venus is approaching a square to that Saturn. The moon is squaring Neptune on the Asc giving you illusions of something that isn't there. His sun and mercury rulers are not making any aspects with you.

tikana

I asked what should i do? i am depressed and wanting to resolve a relationship that has become stagnant - we are in touch but no movement and no addressing the elephant in the room that something is wrong.

i am saturn, in his 5th, we are both strong in our own sign, but i am retrograde. I feel stuck but restless. I am reading reception that he feels comfortable in my sign, and i feel uncomfortable in his sign. He is uncomfortable with venus's sign, libra. there's no aspect between us until some time later. There's no aspect for moon except to mercury, ruling the 4th (and the sign the moon is in) and intercepted Virgo in the 7th. The aspect to mercury will come before mercury conjuncts the sun. no aspect between our 3rd house rulers --

i am interpreting this as perhaps he is waiting for a message from me (mercury) about what to do about the relationship. He has some feeling toward me but I am unhappy with the way he is handling it and he is not receptive to others (venus) at the moment.
I think its going tp end 2 units
Moon merc lord 4th

besitos

i wasnt reading venus aspect to saturn as me because if it's not other people it would also be me as the female.

i was going to suggest a break. moon reaches merc and then merc reaches him sun, i think i will be the one to change things but not sure what the combustion means. i was going to evaluate the best time to contact him which seems to be now if the reception is right. or way later when aspects change.

Last edited:

besitos

He’s moving it forward again but I will probably still have a talk, this is one time unit so we will see what happens tomorrow which would be 2 time units.

rafaella

Sun in detriment of Saturn, I don't see him being positive towards you. Mer rx conjunct, perhaps an ex around him? Did he date someone else recently?

ScorpioCancerian

Look at this : Saturn in its domicile and Sun in its domicile. Both planets are own their own signs. And what do planets do when are in their own domicile ? Prioritizing themselves instead of the other person.

That is what is really wrong with this horary. The planets that signify each of you are think of themselves first.

besitos

Yesterday I felt really pissed off but did not break anything off, next morning was normal. I still have positive emotions for him and it’s hard not to act on them in the moment. I asked if we were soulmates and the sun and moon sextile in less than a time unit, I’ll try to salvage something out of this but a talk will have to happen, most likely .. almost positive it will be from me. I am thinking on my part of prioritizing myself and what that has to do with it.. I think that is probably a good thing to both be strong but it will be a different relationship but one I think I would want. I am going to think more what is the best thing to do considering the self involvement, or whatever else I see in the chart. Thank you all